Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader Liliana's Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:43 pm

I laughed, considering the thought. "Like a bunch of lovedrunk zombies?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:00 pm

I smiled and chuckled a bit. Nodding, I cross my arms. "Yeah, I guess. I never saw one though. How do they act? I doubt that I'll ever have a test about them, but best to be prepared." I say, laughing and taking out a small notepad and a silver gel pen.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:04 pm

I thought for a moment, and started talking, using my best Crocodile-Hunter impression: "They lurk around, giving off the scent of perfume and expensive makeup. Once they find their prey, the Boy, they pursue it, until SNAP. They catch him by the legs, and don't let go until he's dead!" I siad, and burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:07 pm

I laugh at his fail at an Australian accent. "Nice. What is it like in the Underworld? Is it hot?" I ask him as I grin.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 pm

"Eh," I said with a shrug. "Kind of. It's like...being in a dryer. When it does blow wind, which is very rare, it's hot. Then, you also get the occasional chill, due to it being like...the land of the dead. I like it though. It's the one place I can shadow travel to with no effort."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:15 pm

I never liked dead people. Lifeless bodies creep me out. I shiver a bit but force a smile and nod.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:18 pm

"And of course it's not totally empty. There's also the helpless souls that float around, trying to remember who they are and where they are."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:25 pm

I shiver a bit more and smile a bit. "Er, I'm getting creeped out a bit. Mind if we stop talking about dead people? Sooner or later I'm going to see them!" I laugh and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:27 pm

I laughed. "Sure, sure," I said. "What do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:29 pm

I shrug and look up toward the beach. "They're serving lunch at the beach. We should check it out." I say, smiling like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:33 pm

"Alright," I said, shrugging. "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:12 pm

I smile and nod, walking off across the gravel.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 pm

I looked around for a moment, and followed.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:20 pm

~ Continue at Beach?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:56 pm

-- Sounds good. --
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:57 pm

~I'll post first.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:01 pm

-- K --
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Liliana sat at her desk, quietly sketching an outline of her house before she came to CHB. She felt lonely, she wanted somebody who understood her and actually laughs at her lame-o jokes. Of course she was only 14, but almost everybody had a guy/gal. Perhaps she was a work-a-holic? Or maybe she just tried too hard? But no matter what, every boy she meets likes her, and ditches her for another wortless girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader Liliana's Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3