Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room Empty
PostSubject: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:19 pm

(( Heck, all the cool kids are doing it. ))

I plunked unceremoniously into the cushioned wooden chair that some of my siblings had helped me bring in and grinned at my surroundings. How was I feeling, you might ask? Pretty darn amazing. Just plain amazing. Why(you ask a lot of questions, ruining the moment here)? Because I had just been elected cabin leader of course! Normally, everyone would be all modest and say that the others had been just as good a choice and that was true, but I didn't deny the fact that I was pretty proud of myself.

Yeah, maybe there were some things about me were exactly the greatest traits but who's perfect, I ask ya? That's right, nobody. Admitting it is the first step. Dealing with it is the second. I was past the first and second step, now I was just floating in the imperfectness of myself and I was totally okay with it.

Anyways, the room itself was pretty great. It had always been there with a little closed wooden door, and all of us had known it was reserved for cabin leader and secretly all of us had wished someday we would occupy it. I was overjoyed that it had come true for me. The room was basic but cozy and it wasn't as businesslike as an office, which was fine by me. I had opened the door, and hopefully my siblings would come in and ask any questions if they needed help, because the open door was supposed to mean something. Kind of like me saying in a deep, gravelly voice that the mafia boss in movies always had, "You may enter."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:21 pm

I knocked on the door and called softly, "May I come in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:29 pm

"Heck yeah, man." I said, grinning at him instead of at myself. "'Sup?"

(( 200th post :D ))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:31 pm

"Nothing. Just wondering if you could tell me what's wrong with my lavender plant." I said.

~964th. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:18 am

(( Pfft. ))

"Okay," I said, leaning forward. "Can I see it?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:10 am

~Ha.

I set the poor plant on the table. "Here. I don't know what's wrong with it though."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:12 am

I walked in, and saw the Cabin Leader. "Oh hello." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 am

I saw a girl I recogonized as Chloe from the beach, "Hi Chloe."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 am

"Hi." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 am

"What's wrong?" I asked gentyl, unlike my best friend Roxanne, I was compassionate.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:45 am

"I was up for Demeter Cabin Leader." I said, depressed. "I can help you with your lavender." I say. "You're not watering it enough, and you might wanna use some plant food to make it grow better.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:47 am

"I'm sorry. Oh I thought it looked slightly parched." I said.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:03 pm

"Yep." I looked at Felix. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:39 pm

"What for?" I asked, arching one of my eyebrows. She looked as if I was about to punch her lights out or somethin'.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:42 pm

"She came here to ask for your help, and I helped her. I mean you're the Cabin Leader." I said, a little angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:45 pm

"S' all good, I was too slow about answering anyways." I said, leaning back, she seemed pretty steamed, I didn't know why but I would try my best not to provoke her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:48 pm

I felt so angry. How could he be Demeter Cabin Leader? I clenched my fists and closed my eyes. Then I let it go and looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:53 pm

She was starting to scare me a bit. I stood up and stretched, picking up my favourite football which I had placed on the desk. "You ever played football?" I asked, grinning at both of them.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:55 pm

"I don't like it, and no." I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:56 pm

"I'm getting out of here." I said quietly taking the plant and beating it out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:58 pm

"Um, okay." I said, backing away from the possibly crazy mad chick. "Bye Michael." I said, waving weakly at him. My grin faltered and I looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:00 pm

I sat down and cursed in Ancient Greek. "Ok, it's just I wanted so badly to be the Cabin Leader." I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:01 pm

I walked back into the cabin to answer his question, "I did play football. I played the runningback." I said quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:16 pm

"Running back? That's cool, I was wide receiver." I said, with a larger respect for the guy now. Then, I looked at Chloe sympathetically, she deserved to be cabin leader just as much as I did, I didn't really know what to say though, she was kind of ticked off at me so I didn't say anything. I didn't know if that was the best choice but I didn't know what else to do.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:19 pm

I ran over and grabbed him on the shoulders. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next