Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Demeter Cabin

Go down 
+4
selene
Telamon
hunter11
Questionare♣
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:08 pm

I lie on my bed, unable to sleep. I walk over to the window and watch the sun rise. It is beautiful today, but it's still very early. I wonder if anyone else is awake yet.
Back to top Go down

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Walking by the Demeter cabin, I notice a boy on his bed. I walk in. "Hi," I say.
Back to top Go down

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:31 pm

A girl I haven't met walks into my room. It's a little weird, but hey, she's company, why not ? "Hey, I'm Emerick," I say.
Back to top Go down

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:40 pm

She doesn't answer immediately, so I decide to go do something. "I'm going to the basketball court to shoot some hoops, you can come if you want."
Back to top Go down

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:42 pm

"Sure, I'll come," I say.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:10 pm

The Demeter cabin was silent. It normally was silent anyways, but the only sound here was the soft "Pit pat" of my black flats pacing across the wooden boards of the cabin. There was nothing to do here. Most of the things that were fun were to dangerous for a girl like me. I sat down on my well-made bed and sighed. I hung my head low. "Why couldn't Demeter claim some of my half-brothers or sisters aready?" I ponder in my head.

I laid down on my bed, and groaned. Nothing to do around here. I might as well go to sleep. It's the only intresting thing in this camp. I closed my eyes, and I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

I dreamed of a young girl. She was 4 years old. She was sitting on the bottom of the slide. Other young children gathered around her, teasing and calling her names. The little girl was crying, with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Calanthe, Calanthe what a dork!" The kids chanted...
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 pm

i walk over and knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:16 pm

I bolted up in my bed, with my eyes filled with tears. "Come I-In!" I say, crawling down off my top bunk, and opening the door. My face was a lovley shade of crimpson, as the door creaked open.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:45 am

" uh hi I'm Corie. i wanted to know if you wanna plant some appleseeds with." i say
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:54 pm

"Uh, hi Corie. I'm Calan-" I stop myself. I can not say my real name. "Catie." I lie. I wouldn't want anybody to know my real name. What happens if they tease me? "Er, I'm not really..." I stutter. I rub my shoulder, and look at my shoes.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:06 pm

" hi well if you change your mind i live in the Pan cabin." i say
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:24 pm

"No!" I shout. I gently touch her shoulder as soon as she turns away. "I-I would love to!" I say. I needed to make a new friend. All of mine went outside camp..."Since I'm a daughter of Demeter..."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:33 pm

i smile " yeah i guess we would get along." i say
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:54 pm

I manage to smile a bit. " When should we start? " I say.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:57 pm

" now seems good." i say
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 pm

"Where should we start? Around the beach sounds good!"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:55 pm

' you're the exspert here." i say
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 pm

I smile.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 pm

" yeah." i say
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:59 pm

"Well...LAST ONE TO THE BEACH IS A CYCLOPS!" I shout, swinging open the screen door, and dashing off into the woods. I sure hope a cyclops wasn't listening!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 pm

i run after her. " fine i call tyson!" i shout
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 pm

"TYSON?!" I shout to her. As far as I knew he was..Well..Stupid!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 am

" yeah. he's awesome!" i say
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:38 pm

"UH. OKAY!"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:10 pm

i smile. Tyson was great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Demeter Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demeter Cabin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next