Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Demeter Cabin

Go down 
+4
selene
Telamon
hunter11
Questionare♣
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Questionare♣

The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 pm

I race off to the beach.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:42 pm

i run after her
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:43 pm

I come,strait from the Hermis cabin, new into the Demeter cabin.Is also carrying seeds(apple,pumpkin,and rose seeds.)And finds my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Suddenly I see a monster.I go to Chiron
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 pm

I reaturn back,with a pumpkin stem in hand.I put it on my night table.I look at the door.Waiting for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 pm

I sit cross legged on my bed,fitling with my pumpkin stem.I tap it.It changes to my sword,rosethorn.I start to carve the columns of my bunk
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:36 pm

3 hours later I have a bed with vines curling around the front columns,and strawberry vines on the back columns Laughing
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:40 pm

CAN ANYONE BE MY FREIND?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:09 pm

I walked into Cabin 4 with thoughts whizzing through my head. I hadn't been back to Camp Half-Blood since last summer and with all the monster attacks that we occurring in my hometown, I just HAD to come back.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:15 pm

I walk in and post up some off these posters:

The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 ChloeValdegacampaign
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:00 pm

OOC: Tela, you're multiple posting. Try to make just one post at a time and then it won't be too cluttered.
BIC:

As I walked past the glorious Demeter Cabin, I spotted a poster with a beautiful girl on it. Her hair was bright red and her eyes were green. I noticed it was a cabin nomination poster. "I'll vote for her." I think to myself, smiling.

As I walk into the Demeter Cabin, I saw that the whole cabin was filled with vines with fresh fruit! "You know, this is pretty nice, but you should really keep that kind of stuff in the Greenhouse next door." I say, picking a strawberry and biting into it. Mmm, so juicy! "But first, we should harvest them for fruit salad in the Mess Hall." I suggest, smiling at the boy. I grab a basket that I weaved myself with vines, and started picking some of the delicious strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:02 pm

I walked into my cabin, laying on my bunk and sighed. Wasn't to long before a 80 pound Pitbull jumpped on my chest, I smiled as she licked my cheek, Petting her massive head I wishpered, "Hello Della" Then pushing her off me to my side she layed over my body and wacthed the other demeter child roam..
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:49 pm

I walk through the door and smile looking at the plant filled room. I spot a free bunk and walk over to it. After putting my stuff down I sit on the bottom bunk. Thinking about flowers I decide to grow some on my bunk. I grew sunflowers all the way up ths poles of the bunk. Sighing contentedly I stood up and went to the strawberry fields.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 pm

I returned from the strawberry fields smiling. All the strawberries were growing really well. I looked around at the empty cabin. It really was a nice place. Hopefully Hermes cabin didn't ruin it with Easter bunnies often. I went over to my bunk and sat down. I picked up my book and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:14 am

Candice smiled and went to her iPod. Putting on her favorite band, she tried to get some sleep. Music was her passion. You would even forget she was a Demeter kid and not an Apollo.

~I know you are new and all but please, do not double post. Thanks:)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:35 am

Sighing I put down the finished book. It hadn't taken long. Hopefully we could occasionally go to bookstores. Or I could borrow from someone else. That might work. I fiddled with my charm bracelet, staring blankly into space. I decided to visit the camp store. Hadn't been there in a while.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 am

I carry my marble sculpture back into the Demeter cabin. Panting slightly I set it down at the head of my bunk. I smiled slightly and grew some grass around the feet of it. There, I thought to myself, perfect.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:42 am

She just couldn't sleep. Candice turned her iPod down and looked around. Near a bunk, a sculprlture stood. A girl was watching it. "Uh, you could place it to the corner," she pointed to her bed side, which was at her side, "so that it'll look better than at the center of the room."

~please do not double post. Wait for another person to post before you post again. It will attract the admins and there are consequences.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 pm

OOC: ok, thx for telling me

BIC: "Its not really in the middle of the room," I said, still gazing at it, "it's against a wall. I suppose I could put it at the end of my bunk. That's in a corner. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin   The Demeter Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demeter Cabin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2