Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:23 pm

I freaked out for a second, in my mind, then I realized she was apologizing. "Uh, it's alright, you're forgiven?" I said, a bit unsure as to what to do.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:37 pm

"Thank you." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:45 pm

"No problem." I said, grinning again and loosening her fingers from my shoulders subtly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 pm

I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 am

"See y'all later." I mumbled walking out of the weirdest cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 am

"Bye Michael." I said again, waving at his back again before sitting down in my chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:35 pm

"Umm.... hello?" I say looking for the cabin leader. When I see him I say, "Hi, my name is Mayble Camden. I'm a new camper. I just got claimed. Where is a bunk I can sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 pm

"Hey there." I said, sitting up and grinning. "Name's Felix, I'm one of your older brothers, Mayble." I said, smiling friendlily at the young looking girl. "There's a lot of empty bunks, and they aren't assigned or anything. If you see one that looks empty it could be yours, I'll warn ya if it's already taken."
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:42 pm

I wheeled my self into the room.
"Ah. Hello, uhhhh... Felix isn't it? I never quite acqqainted my self with ya'. I'm Paul, yer' eldest brother. How are ya', boy?" I said offering my hand out to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 pm

"Hey Paul. I'm good, how are you?" I asked, taking his hand and shaking it firmly and grinning at him before gesturing towards Mayble. "This is Mayble, she's new, fresh, and just recently claimed. Mum always seems to recognize us real fast." I said proudly. Most people lost faith in the gods, but I sincerely hoped I never did. Turning on the one who gave you life just didn't seem right to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:16 am

I run into the Demeter cabin looking scared. I see Felix and say, "Ther's a scary Aphrodite girl in the Strawberry Fields!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:48 am

"What? I'll be right there. Sorry, Paul, I gotta run." I said, waving before running out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm

I walk into the cabin. I had to tell my big brother something. I say, "Felix, I need to tell you something. I'm going to go to a private school. It is really hard to get accepted. They have a plant study there. I'm going to miss you at camp, because it is all year."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room   The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demeter Cabin Leader's Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2