Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader Liliana's Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Cabin Leader Liliana's Room Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:51 pm

In a nice, roomy, room that was attached to the Athena Cabin, stacks of papers were scattered on the floor and the only bed was filled with blueprints. There was a teenage girl grabbing papers, writing important information down, and muttering to herself. "Alright, I gotta send the campers to the Art Shack with some Hephestus children to start making the statue in front of the cabin." The girl muttered to herself, pacing around the room. She was silent for a moment, the figured it was best she got some rest, she had had a long day and she was tired.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:59 pm

"Yeesh quit worrying yourself." I soothed as I looked up from the piles of architecture books surrounding my bed.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:40 pm

A voice comes from the other room. "Yeah, I know! It's just that being cabin leader is a hard job!" The young girl breathed. She shook her head then filed everybody out of the cabin toward the Art Studio. "So, what do you think of building a statue of Athena in front of our cabin?" She asked Michael.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:07 pm

"Hmm..." I said picking up a book and looking through it on stuff about statue building.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Liliana stares at Michael. "Soo...?" She asks, tapping her finger nervously against her oak desk.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:12 pm

"What? Oh yeah. Awesome idea." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:29 pm

"Thanks" She says, nodding.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Knock, Knock. I open the door to see 2 wise campers..

"My name is Samuel Jaques I'm a son of Athena. I just got claimed.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 pm

I look up from my stack of blueprints and papers. "Oh, Hello! I'm Liliana Brooks, Daughter of Athena. I'm the Cabin Leader. Welcome to Camp-Half Blood! If you need me to show you around, I'm always free!" I introduce myself, smiling. "There's an open bunk over there." I say, pointing to the bunk over in the left corner.

"You should get some rest, after all the traveling you've done."
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:59 pm

"Thanks" I say.

I go over to the bunk and settle in. On the way here I met a nice girl from the Aphrodite cabin I might go there.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:02 pm

"Anytime!" I reply, smiling.

Hmm... I'm going to have to expand the area so I can fit a few more campers in... I'll have to relocate the Study Hall and Science Lab to make room...
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:10 pm

"IF you ever to help building things I'll be happy to help. I've taken an Arcetecture class for 5 years." I say.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:13 pm

"Oh?" I mutter, looking up and tucking my messy hair behind my ears. "I would love that. Some Hephaestus kids will be helping, too. Once we get Chiron's permission."
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 pm

"Okay." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:01 pm

I burst into the Cabin Leader's room. I say, Quick Liliana. To the forest. A camper has been attacked. Child of Zeus."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:08 pm

I bolt out of my seat and drop my pencil on the floor. "Lead me to her, NOW." I shout, running out to the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:46 pm

I run to the door. Open it and say, "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:57 pm

I nod and follow him to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:26 pm

I walked into the cabin leaders room. Where was the Cabin Leader?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:33 pm

OOC: If you want the round glasses to be changed, I can change them to oval like Lilianas.

As I walk back, I sigh and lay down on my bed. I see some little girl standing in my room. A bit ticked off, I look at her. "Not to be mean or anything, but do you have a reason to come here or anything? I had a long day and I saved somebodys life or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:54 pm

"I'm only seven! I just got claimed." I say, "I was just wondering where my bunk was."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:12 pm

"'Kay, hon. Just relax, I'll find one for you tomorrow. I'll give you a sleeping bag, you can sleep in the recliners in the Library upstairs..." I gumble, pulling out a bag with a green sleeping bag in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 pm

"Thank-you." I stutter. "Sorry to trouble you."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:05 pm

"It's 'kay. Get some rest, we have Kayaking in the morning, you can hang out in the Art shack or practice some archery if Kayaking is too hard..." I smile a big and close my eyes and fall asleep on my tiny bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:36 pm

I wake-up in the morning. My arms were sore. I walk into Liliana's room. "Liliana my arms are sore. Is it okay if I practice on a dummy in the Arena instead of kyaking?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader Liliana's Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next