Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader Liliana's Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:50 pm

I look up from my cluttered desk and I look at Grace. "Sure, but if your arms are sore, I suggest something that doesn't involve swinging a heavy sword or pulling back a thick string. The Poseidon kids need some help collecting shells. I'm sure you'll be great for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:35 pm

"Okay, I was just looking forward to going to the Arena. I go there everyday." I say quietly. Then I leace the room and go to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:47 pm

"It's fine. Just go easy on them today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:25 pm

"Yay, thank-you, Liliana!" I leave the cabin with my dagger in hand.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 pm

I smile and nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 pm

I had a book in my duffel bag, just in case my arms got tired. At least I would have something to do. I reached the Arena and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 pm

I gingerly walked up the metal steps to my bedroom and I sat down on my bed. So many people came here these days, I'm tempted to say "No more Athena kids!" Just so fustrating! You should imagine how it's like for a 14 year old girl to handle a cabin with 50 people in it. Though I just installed a second level, It's impossible to handle. There were 2 year olds here! I sigh and look up at the roof of my cabin. I just want to run away sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:16 pm

I laughed, appearing from the shadow of a bedside table, and leaning against the wall, crossing my arms and closing my eyes. "Sounds like you've got problems," I said, and opened the eye closest to her.

[ xD I just had to bring Adam here to annoy here. ]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:17 pm

~Adam, I BEAT YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:20 pm

[ Hm? Explain? ]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 pm

~In posts~
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:26 pm

[ *Is still onfused and very, very groggy and tired* ]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:48 pm

~Haha, sorry I can't focus, I'm listening to a baddd song. MOO knows what it is. IT HAS TO DO WITH PANTS.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:57 pm

~Er, Liliana didn't say anything yet... Everything she says is in white... Or can Adam read minds?

I quickly look up from my new laptop and I stare at Adam. What was he doing here? As far as I knew Hades kids didn't live here (>.<). "Hunh? What did you say?" I ask him as if I didn't know what he said.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:28 am

~I ate a grape and I-~
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:12 pm

[ He can read auras, which are fueled by basic emotions, thoughts, etc. ]

"I said, Sounds like you've got problems." I said, getting a slight headache. It always did that when I read Athena's children's auras. And even if I couldn't read auras, it wouldn't be hard to tell that she was stressed out. There had been so many Athena children coming in lately I was afraid the cabin would bust.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:38 pm

~ 'Kay thanks.

I stare at him and nod slowly. I lay down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling, which happens to be quite ominous due to the paintings of the gods and Kronos and other stuff. I sigh and guess he was some Hades kid. "Yea, Mr. Hades Kid." I snort, rolling my eyes. "There's a million kids here these days. I had to make a second floor just for the bunks!" I shout, pressing my temples.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:06 pm

I laughed a bit. "Hm, I've noticed," I said. "I'd be willing to give you a hand," I started. "Just remember, I'm not doing this for you. It has it's advantages to me too," I added. As stated before, Athena children auras are overwhemling. Athena children themselves are way too smart anyway. Us Hades children take in all of the auras, feeding off of them. When we get to the mass amount of Athena auras though...ugh. It gives us pain. And lots of it.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:13 pm

I laugh a bit and cross my legs. "It's hard not to notice it. Well, how is it affecting you? Hades doesn't come to surface to often marrying mortals, you know. There are a whole bunch of smart dudes Athena likes, so tons of kids are coming here these days." I say, stretching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:19 pm

My headache increased. "Maybe people need to get stupider," I said, laughing. "And er...can you not think so much?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:25 pm

I stare at him blankly and give him a funny look. "Meditating is the only time where I don't really think very much. " I tell him. Well, I tried not thinking but I ended up holding my breath and not breathing. I gasped for air and laughed a bit. "How can... I not think?" I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:27 pm

I shrugged. "You're supposed to be a genius! How do I know?" I asked jokingly, and laughed some more.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:31 pm

I thought about it, but then stopped thinking about it. How can I not think? It's impossible. "That involves thinking. Would you rather me think about the answer to that question or not?" I ask him with a grin on my face. "Well, it certainly doesn't take an idiot to figure out my campers are causing a problem. We should go outside or something or visit the Aphrodite cabin." I say, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:34 pm

"Er...no, and sure," I said, laughing. "And why the Aphrodite cabin?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:38 pm

I laughed a bit and looked at him. "They don't think much. All they do is apply makeup and think about clothing, trust me." I tell him, shaking my head and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Liliana's Room   Cabin Leader Liliana's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader Liliana's Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next