Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redfield

Redfield

Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) Empty
PostSubject: Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)   Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:14 am

Iota - Naiad
=========

Ripples, ripples on the water. With each miniscule splash ripples spread out across the water. She stood at the side of the of the river. The water lapped loosely at the base of her boots. She scimmed a third pebble out across the waves. Her lips were pursed in thought and her brows were poised like someone who was deep in concentration. But what Iota was doing didn't require much concentration. Her ears twitched with ever so slightly. The young woman let a soft sigh escape her lips, her lips twitching at the corners. Her ears twitching ever so slightly, she could footsteps nearby...

Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)   Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:31 am

Escaping seemed like the thing that Adelina Young could do best. That and screwing up her life, of course. The sixteen year old demigod made her way around Camp Half-Blood, dodging any signs of Chiron or Mr D. An unlit cigarette hung from the corner of her lip as she greeted other campers with the universal 'sup' nod. Over her Camp Half-Blood shirt and dark-denim washed shorts, she wore a leather motorcycle jacket that she had grown fond of. When it caught her eye in the store, it appealed to her since it contributed to the bad-girl style she had. Having combat boots helped to her image, as well.

She tried to look for a place where she could smoke and increase her chances of lung cancer. Could demigods even get lung cancer? It was a question begging for an answer. She considered smoking in one of the empty stables, but one of the prissy Aphrodite kids would kick her ass if they recognized the stench of smoke. The cabins were too risky, having people walk in and out any time. The last thing she needed was someone ratting her out and being thrown back to the streets. The daughter of Penthus had already wasted majority of the money she earned from modeling gigs on a fake ID, drugs, and alcohol. Despite her young age, she already was well-aware of the consequences of having the personification of grief as your god parent.

Her bluish-grey eyes caught sight of an empty area from her peripheral vision. A smirk tugged on the corner of her lips. Perfect. Moving towards the pier, she pulled out a lighter from the pocket of her shorts. She adjusted the cigarette in her mouth and almost lit the cigarette until she noticed someone else was there. Addy came to a sudden stop, the echoes of her footsteps on the pier halting. "Great," she muttered to herself, lighting the cigarette and plopping down on the pier as far as she could from the girl.

Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)   Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:30 am

Sammy just went through a lot in a matter of days. He saw what was known to be a Cyclops outside of his house. He saw a man with hooves in the woods and now he's in a camp filled with weirdos. Life couldn't get anymore hectic.

Once, he arrived the camp there was another weird dude. A guy upper body was like a normal guy but he's lower body was a horse. Sammy almost fainted by the sight of the thing but struggled to go on. He needed to know what was happening...most importantly was his mother alright.

The horse guy said he was a centaur. Sammy knew what was a centaur. He learned it from Greek mythology in school but he didn't think it was important. He knew he should of listened to Mister Barbosa talk in class. He laughed as he remembered his mythology teacher's name.

After a few days, Sammy got used to things and understood some of the stuff that was happening now. Now he knew he was a demigod but he didn't know who he's godly parent was. He still didn't want to know. It was of negligence to him.

He had a rough day in class. So he decided to head to the lake to take some time off from his messed up life. He needed a sign that his mother was still alive. On his way to the lake, he saw 2 girls. He head his way there. He didn't have much friends.. so maybe he can make friends here. A new start he thought in his mind.

Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)   Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:43 am

Iota tilted her hands, the rocks, the pebbles they fell to the water. Each pebble splashing into the water, disturbing it's once peacefull surface. The young Naiad patted her hands, removing the dirt. She cast a small glance over to the girl, then turned back around quickly, she did her best to make herself look presentable. She made sure her clothes were perfect and that her shirt was neat and her jacket clean. She covered her ears with her hair as best as she could. Before turning around on the balls of her feet. Her breathing light and her arms swinging casually at her sides, she strolled down the pier.

Iota aproached the girl slowly, well as slowly as she could manage, the smell of smoke soon reached her nostrils and she almost gipped, it took her a mere moment to get used to it. A sigh escaped her lips, she walked closer to Addy, closer she was almost next to her, when she slipped, she fell down, thankfully not too far, but her landing was most definatly embarrasing for her. She groaned slightly and found herself face to face or rather face to foot with the girl...
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)   Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Adelina was absentmindedly flicking the shavings of the cigarette butts into the water when she heard a commotion behind her, resulting into her dropping the cigarette in the lake.. She jumped to her feet, pulling out a shrunken from the pouch resting on the waistband of her jeans. When she had expected to be faced with a monster that had broken into camp, instead, the sight of a girl on the groaning on the ground greeted her, surprisingly. The girl looked like she was about her age or a year younger. The dark color of her short hair contrasted greatly with her pale complexion. What would normal people do in this situation, Addy wondered. "You okay?" she asked after pausing for a moment of thought. People in television shows seemed to do that and probably it was applicable in real life.

She helped the girl to her feet, gripping her forearms as she stood up. Her hands dropped from the girl's skin when their eyes met. The girl's eyes were a weird shade of light pink while her lips were two shades: black and purple. One thing was for sure: this girl didn't have an ounce of human blood in her.

"What are you--" she began to say, but she was cut off by someone else walking towards them. Addy tore her gaze from the strange girl to look at the figure approaching. This time, a boy made his way towards them. He was tall and had a mop of black hair. She couldn't quite see what shade his eyes were, but judging how she was immediately captivated by it, she could tell it was electrifying. She was taken aback. For someone who looked, well, handsome, he was dressed in modest fashion.

Her eyes darted between the two people before her. Her lip curled downward in a frown. Did someone send them for her? Could they be delivering a message? "Hello," she greeted them warily.

Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)   Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Sammy approached the two girls with a smile on his face. He knew he was quite young. He was only gonna be fourteen in a few days but no one knew he was fourteen. People thought he was about 15 or 16 with his incredible height but something in him knew that he wouldn't grow anymore. He knew this was one of his powers.

When he reached the two girls, he noticed that one of them wasn't human but he didn't know what she was. On the other hand, the other person looked kinda like a boy but Sammy knew that was a girl. She had blonde hair and she was very skinny. Her features were hard to describe as she was wearing eyeliners and stuff but one thing Sammy knew was that she was not someone to mess with. She wore a hoodie and baggy jeans which suited her look.

The other girl was quite short. She had jet black hair and caucasian skin but it was a little on the pale side. She was quite beautiful like the sea. She wore a black leather jacket and denim jeans. The blonde girl greeted him but he didn't know what to say. He wasn't sure he wanted to be friends with a girl like that but he forced himself to reply. "Hello," Sammy replied with a fake smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)   Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Embarassed, that was one emotion the young Naiad was feeling at this moment. Two strong but eminine hands gripped her, helping her to her feet. Her eyes met with Addy's and she felt her cheeks heat up, she was blushing, her cheeks turning a shade of pink. "Well...I...I am fine...I was...I was j...just admiring your feet...I mean shoes...which are...on your...feet." Her voice seemed to fail her and towards the end of her speech it had grown very quiet, she seemed to have been embarrased by what had happened. It was then she noticed the woman's gaze, she turned slowly following it until her own eyes fell on the newcomer, fell upon the boy. Iota curled her lips. She had a feeling that she would not like this person, but still for the sake of her morality she would do her best to be polite for as long as he remained in her, slightly irratating category.
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)   Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Adelina cocked an eyebrow at the girl, wondering what she was so nervous about. After muttering something about shoes and feet, Addy theorized that this girl was possibly extremely jittery. She guessed that both of their personalities would hold no similarities at all. While she was perpetually pokerfaced and an introvert, this girl's face clouded with different emotions. If the two ended up being friends, she bet that they would make an interesting pair.

She forced herself to look at the boy who had just arrived. Her eyes traveled down his figure as she studied him. He looked about sixteen or so, judging by his tall frame. He towered over the two girls and wore a smile on his face. While the boy returned the greeting, the other girl remained silent.

Smacking her lips together, she rocked back and forth on her heels. "So," she started to say. Conversing with any other member of the human species was a difficulty for the sixteen year old. She found comfort in talking to Siri on her iPhone. The application proved to be a great companion. It was a sad sight, yeah. Seeing a young girl muttering to her phone and giggling like an idiot. Hey, Addy found happiness in the weirdest ways. As a child of misery, she found it rare to ever be in a good mood, actually. With her mind racing with different ideas on how she could kill herself, where would she ever find joy in a sick and twisted mind like hers?

"Are you new?" she asked the boy. Addy has never seen him around camp before and if she did, she would quite remember him. She was good with that stuff. Her gaze flitted over to the girl next. "Are you a demigod?"

Her mind was filled with questions that she wanted answers, but the young demigod forced herself to control the urges to spew out random inquiries. Having ADHD made it hard to, though.

Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)   Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:46 am

He observed both of the girls. They seemed okay but he wasn't used to being around girls. The blonde girl asked him if he was new. Should he lie? He thought. No, he couldn't lie because he would just get hated by the girl. Sammy wanted friends.. so he knew he couldn't lie.

"Yes, i'm new. How about you?" Sammy asked the girl back. On that moment the girl looked at the other girl and asked if she was a demigod. This girl really wanted answers by the look on her face. Sammy just looked at both of the girls and waited for an answer. It would be great if he could make friends with the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)   Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:51 am

"No!" Iota says, perhaps a little quicker than she should have. "Not that there's anything wrong with being a demigod...but I'm not one." The young naiad scratches her head ever so slightly. She looked between the girl and the...boy. Iota pursed her lips togethor "I'm a water Nymph a Naiad." Iota says briefly tugging upon her jacket. She shifted her feet about on the wood below and took a small step away from the pair.

"I'm Iota...not that it's any of your bussiness anyway." She appeared to be speaking more to the boy as she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)   Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down by the lake Where nobody goes (Xephos, Brandon and I)
Page 1 of 1