Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Spectrum [Xephos]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Spectrum [Xephos] Empty
PostSubject: Spectrum [Xephos]   Spectrum [Xephos] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:14 am

Spectrum [Xephos] 8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

Spectrum [Xephos] Charlie

Turning down the street, I had a smile pasted on my face.
In my hands I held an oversized paper bag, with the logo of the Art Shop I was just out of.
The day was sunny, a little stuffy, but beautiful in its own right. Taxi's rushed down the road, wanting to be the first to collect someone, wanting to finally get rid of the passengers they had. Other cars and trucks went a little slower, rush hour not quite here, knowing they could relax a few more minutes. People were walking around, some holding bags, some with cameras out, taking pictures of the large buildings and generally, in theory, the busy City life. I'd been in plenty of Cities where the life was busier. Beijing for one. Me and my Dad used to travel lots with my sister Georgia before he "Settled Down". A nice little way to say "Lost all his sense and wanted to stay in the same place". Sure, we'd gotten hurt one time. So what? We lived.
I was wearing denim shorts, with a pair of grey Converse shoes. My top was an Oversized Flutter Sleeve Tee, green, that didn't quite cover my stomach. I had my usual bandanna, black, holding back my hair, and keeping me looking both chic and pretty. My make-up was the same as it was all the time, a layer of foundation, a lick of lip-gloss, some mascara. I had my rainbow backpack slung over my back, and hidden inside was my Bow, Spectrum.
Normal. Sure, I wasn't in the Camp.
I'd been on a Hunt only a little while ago. A girl named Kaylin and her boyfriend Jason had gotten in a spot of bother in Central Park, and we, or more to the point Artemis, had helped out. She'd turned Jason into a Jackalope and Kaylin had offered to join the Hunter's as long as he was turned back. Artemis hadn't accepted that deal, but still, she'd turned him back.
Skye had tried to shoot him.
Whatever. Let them have their stupid little love. It wouldn't last. Love never did.
Inside my paper bag, there was two packets of paint, a large canvas and a medium canvas, some brushes and a book. The book was something written in Greek that I had found in a knick knack shop that had held a cute little easel. I'd bought it on an impulse, because Greek was always easier for me to read, and I did like to read now and again.
Watching the road, I looked left and right quickly before running across to the other side, a little nearer the Starbucks.
Might as well get some coffee or something, and the shop beside it sold Vanilla Ice-Cream.
'My Favorite,' I murmured.

Charlie's Wardrobe
http://www.polyvore.com/charlies_wardrobe/set?id=44519698

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Xephos

Xephos

Spectrum [Xephos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrum [Xephos]   Spectrum [Xephos] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Spectrum [Xephos] Tumblr_lpk4wjRzn61qdwjb5o3_500

Angel woke up early on a Saturday morning. She put on her purple bathrobes and went for a bath. Once she was done, she put on her purple tee-shirt and brown leather jacket. She also put on her brown colored combat boots. She sat down on the chair in her cabin and her brown colored eyes scanned the place. It was empty, she bet everybody was out training but being her lazy self she didn't want to go training. It was really unusual for a daughter of Athena to be lazy but she didn't care.

She got up from the chair and paced her cabin, the floor had produced some creaking noise. She wanted to get off camp but she needed a plan. She didn't have time to make a plan, she wanted to go out from this hellhole now. She just put on some lipstick and walked out of her cabin.

It was a beautiful day, the sun shining brightly in the sky. Birds were chirping, it was music to Angel's ears. She just walked to half blood hill and saw that there was nobody there. The only company she had there was the pine tree. She just stared at the pine tree that was once a girl called Thalia, daughter of Zeus. Angel was clueless on Thalia whereabouts now as she joined the hunters of Artemis. Angel continued walking and looked at the tree one last time before leaving camp. She knew it was dangerous because monsters could smell her one mile away, but she didn't care. If a monster wanted to fight, she would fight.

It's been a long time since Angel had been in New York, the last time she was here she was with her dad. How it pains her to think of her dad, she hoped that her dad was safely watching television at home. She kept on walking looking at tourist who took pictures of the beautiful city. Suddenly, she stopped in front of a shop called 'Starbucks'. She was thirsty, she didn't have a drink since she left camp. She decided to have a cup of coffee and walked into Starbucks. While inside, she was about to walk to the counter while she saw a familiar face, so she quickly turned her face and ordered a cup of hot chocolate. Once her drink was ready, she sat at the farthest table from the girl she saw earlier. She wanted to keep her distance, she didn't want to be caught skipping camp for the first time. She just took a sip of her coffee and looked down.

Back to top Go down

Spectrum [Xephos]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: