Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

There And Back Again [[ xephos ]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

There And Back Again [[ xephos ]] Empty
PostSubject: There And Back Again [[ xephos ]]   There And Back Again [[ xephos ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 am

There And Back Again [[ xephos ]] Tumblr_m6eh34QgjT1qfxkk7o7_250There And Back Again [[ xephos ]] Tumblr_m6eh34QgjT1qfxkk7o6_250
            Losing that feeling of feeling unique - -

It was getting near to winter, and a cold chill filled the air of camp half blood. The ground hadn't frosted over yet and created a hazard underneath the feet of the young Hera Cabin Leader, but Toby could tell that soon, his butt was more likely to be on the floor than his feet. He never had the best balance. He rubbed his hands together, regretting not picking up his gloves on the way out of his cabin, and shoved them in his pocket, watching his smoky breath float around him. He always remembered being a little boy and pretending to smoke in the colder months, as if he was the coolest boy in the world. He leant over the edge of the creek, analyzing his reflection in the water, smiling to himself as he saw his red-tipped nose.
            "Toby the red nosed reindeer~" he sang to himself quietly, realizing how much he was anticipating the winter season. Good times were around the corner, and Tobias couldn't wait.

Back to top Go down
Xephos

Xephos

There And Back Again [[ xephos ]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: There And Back Again [[ xephos ]]   There And Back Again [[ xephos ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 am

There And Back Again [[ xephos ]] Tumblr_mdc6d50CnD1rdds3ro3_500
It was a boring day, Sammy lied on bed having nothing to do. It was cool inside his cabin as winter was about to come soon. He decided to have a walk, to keep himself occupied so he put on his black leather jacket and combed his hair. He put on his black leather shoes and left his cabin.

He walked and walked and found nothing interesting to see but then he stopped so suddenly at Euros Creek when he saw a funny looking demigod. The demigod had a red tipped nose. Sammy just went over to meet the guy because he had nothing better to do then walk endlessly without a purpose. He saw the guy looking at his reflection at the edge of the creek, Sammy just smiled and said
"Hey there. What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down

There And Back Again [[ xephos ]]
Page 1 of 1