Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Loitering with a Bit of Attitude (Dean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Loitering with a Bit of Attitude (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Loitering with a Bit of Attitude (Dean)   Loitering with a Bit of Attitude (Dean) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Allison Darren
"I may be a love child but don't bring up the stupid subject."

Loitering with a Bit of Attitude (Dean) 6555249929_a119b7505a

Allison sat against Thalia's pine, her iPhone earbuds in. She had the new Mumford and Sons album playing. She was really bored, not much to do. Alex, her boyfriend was no where to be found. She sighed and closed her eyes. Then she heard it, SNAP. Twigs breaking. Who was that? What was that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

Loitering with a Bit of Attitude (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loitering with a Bit of Attitude (Dean)   Loitering with a Bit of Attitude (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Flann was walking up Half-Blood Hill. His cabin was still in ruins after the attack and he'd currently been living in another Cabin where he didn't feel too welcome. The Zeus children and some Hephaestus kids were busy working on the Zeus and Hades Cabins. He sat down at the base of Thalia's Pine and rested his head against the rough bark of the now soulless tree. A tear slowly made its way down his cheek but before falling, Flann caught it with the white sleeve of his shirt. He wouldn't cry. He was too strong; Flann didn't cry anymore. He found himself in capable even when he thought back to the mass murder that had happened only a few days ago. He reached for his iPod and his Beats earplugs. Roughly shoving them into his ears he turned on Florence + The Machine as loud as it could go trying to block the world out. He was so tired of all the bad things that were happening one after another that he couldn't deal anymore. It was proving to be too much for Flann. The Irish boy pressed his knees as close as he comfortably could before resting his head on them. All he thought about were his fallen siblings as he softly sang along with Breath of Life.

Back to top Go down

Loitering with a Bit of Attitude (Dean)
Page 1 of 1