Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My ever changing attitude -_-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

My ever changing attitude -_- Empty
PostSubject: My ever changing attitude -_-   My ever changing attitude -_- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Just ranting about what I like people to think compared to what I really think. Yeah...fun...

What I want people to think:
-No, take as long as you want posting, I dont mind
-Im so glad im British
-I love everyone
-I know everything about every country
-That I dont get sad, cry
-That I am a good girl

The real me (Brace yourselves):
-God damn post already! I put time effort into this topic and you leave it you stupid.....etc, etc
-Stupid British with their stupid goverment and education! Why cant I live in America?! OUR ACCENTS ARENT EVEN SEXY! ARE YOU CONFUSED?!
-I dont like you but you might go away if im nice.
-I thought Alaska was in Canada until a week ago...yeah...
-I have feelings, you know, even if I dont show them. I still get hurt when you are mean to me.
-I am cheeky, loud, talkative, easily distracted, creative, clever and sometimes, a bish. But thats only to people I dont like.

So...yeah...just wasted my time and yours by listing my problems....
Back to top Go down

My ever changing attitude -_-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: