Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Without a Date but With a Smile [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Without a Date but With a Smile [open] Empty
PostSubject: Without a Date but With a Smile [open]   Without a Date but With a Smile [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Without a Date but With a Smile [open] 3bxbr
*[Katherine Daisy May]*
Daughter of Eleos
"Can I help you at all, maybe?"
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56751767

Kate wasn't so sure about the whole 'dance' concept, but figured that she would at least have some fun. After all, the music would be decent, right? The demigod didn't know exactly how to dress for this, so she went with a soft dressy look. She didn't want to be wearing really expensive clothing to something like a luau. That would be weird. Kate's hair was in their normal ringlets, cascading down her face like a waterfall. She wore a cream colored skirt which looked similar to a dress, only the bottom half though. Her top was a blue floral tank top than she had slipped on. The demigod also wore a blue pair of shiny shoes, and a little bit of mascara.

Taking a deep breath, the demigod opened the door to the Mess Hall, finding it had been completely transformed. There were plants all over, and light that made the hall look like a rainforest. With a smile on her face, Kate kept walking into the Mess Hall out of curiosity. Kate saw some other people their in pairs, and immediately bite her tongue. She didn't have a date, nor did she want one. The demigod saw one of the corners where no one was occupying it and walked over there, leaning against the wall.

She felt really oblivious and silly to dress up for nothing. After all, she wouldn't do this would she? Seeing all of those happy people dancing in the brighter light almost made her think so. The fifteen year old sighed and crossed her arms in an almost pouty way. Kate almost wished she hadn't made such a big deal out of this.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Without a Date but With a Smile [open]   Without a Date but With a Smile [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Without a Date but With a Smile [open] Create.php?text=Zaylie%20Marie%20Brile%20%0A&name=LONGDON_

Without a Date but With a Smile [open] Tumblr_m4ydfrrH3x1rwn6xdo2_500

Zaylie skipped down to the Mess Hall, or the Dance Hall as it was now called. She was alone. Mainly because she couldn't be bothered to even try and find a date. Too much effort for one little event. Zaylie had more important things to do, like training. But she'd decided to have a look at the dance anyway. Since she wasn't actually dancing Zaylie hadn't bothered to look extra fancy. She'd just put on some nice quality clothes. First she had a light blue top on. It was one of those ones that was really long at the back, but normal at the front. She had a light grey singlet on under that. Then she had dark blue denim shorts on. They were ofthe short variety to show off Zaylie's long legs. On her feet she had some simple black gladiator sandals. The outft wold look like a gradient, going from light to dark, if it wasn't for Zaylie's hair. Red velvet cupcake colored hair kind of ruined the blue and black look. Since her head would look different anyway Zaylie had stuck some purple feather earrings on as well.

As she pushed through the entrance she glanced around. There were a few couples around, dancing with each other. Zaylie just shrugged and continued on through the room. She saw some food and drinks, but she wasn't hungry or thirsty. What she really needed was someone else who was alone or bored. Then they could have fun together. It looked like the gods were smiling upon Zaylie because she soon found a girl in a corner, arms crossed over her chest in a rather pouty way.
    "Hi." Zaylie said brightly.

Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Without a Date but With a Smile [open]   Without a Date but With a Smile [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:05 pm

*[Katherine Daisy May]*
Daughter of Eleos

Kate's head perked up at the sound of another person entering the dance. She was happy to see that this girl also had the guts to come here without a date by her side. The demigod smiled at the girl happily, adding a wave to her welcome. "Hello!" Kate said brightly, her bad mood washing over. Brushing a ringlet of blonde hair behind her ear, the girl extended a hand.

"I'm Katherine Daisy May, but you can call me whatever you please." the demigod said with a warm smile. She really didn't care what people called her, as long as it wasn't offensive in any way. Most people called her Kate, Katie, or Dase. Personally, Katherine liked all of the nicknames. "What's your name?" the demigod asked, a curious grin playing her goddess-like face.

Sorry, my muse died D;
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Without a Date but With a Smile [open]   Without a Date but With a Smile [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Without a Date but With a Smile [open] Create.php?text=Zaylie%20Marie%20Brile%20%0A&name=LONGDON_

Zaylie smiled as the girl responded just as happily. Maybe even a bit more. Well, it had looked like she was bored, and any bored person lived to have company. Or maybe that was just Zaylie. She hated being bored and always welcomed someone to talk though. But, then again, she wasn't exactly normal. Just take her hair as an example. Most people wouldn't even consider completely dyeing all their hair, let alone in a completely unnatural shade of red. But Zaylie had her reasons. She refocused on the girl. "I think I shall call you Katie then. And my name's Zaylie. I don't really have any nicknames though. It's not like it's a long name." Zaylie said thoughtfully. Plus, most people thought it was unusual enough to remain as a whole name.

Zaylie glanced around at all the couples as the music started to get more lively. Some o them had started dancing next to each other in a more upbeat fashion. Others were stillteying to slow dance to fast music. Needless to say it wasn't working that well. But they seemed to be enjoying themselves, and that was the important thing, right? Zaylie hadn't been paying attention when all this stuff had been announced. All she knew was what was going on, and where it was. All the other details were lost to her.

Last edited by Balisugar on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: Without a Date but With a Smile [open]   Without a Date but With a Smile [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Just as the music was getting started, Morgan burst through the door with a boot kick, "OPEN THE PIT UP! I WANNA SEE A WALL OF DEATH IN THIS MOTHER!" He screamed in the fashion one might if they were at a metal concert. But as he looked around to see couples glaring at him with both annoyed and confused expressions, he simply laughed at his own actions and walked over to the food table to grab himself something. He questioned why he had come any way as he did. His big steel-toed boots, his long hair, his leather jacket adorned in its various patches, his bullet belt with a Slayer belt buckle and to top it all off his shirt that read SKINLESS in bright red bloody letters across the front. He wasn't dressed to go to a formal event, more like to go smash up people in a mosh at someone named Dave's garage. "At least my hair's clean as usual." He thought to himself. Either way he had come, and he was gonna grab some snacks while he was here. After picking up what he wanted from the tray he spotted an area with only a couple people in it. He put on a smile as he went over to introduce himself, "Hi there, name's Morgan. Morgan Greenwood. Who are you two?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Without a Date but With a Smile [open]   Without a Date but With a Smile [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:49 pm

*[Katherine Daisy May]*
Daughter of Eleos

Kate smiled at Zaylie, happy with her nickname. She was used to names like that, and was happy to be called that. Katherine was just so long, shortening it was much simpler."I could call you... Zay? Or maybe Zal? I dunno." the demigod said with a laugh. "Unless you would prefer Zaylie, I don't mind." Kate said with a nod. She didn't know if her nicknaming skills were decent, but hoped that the older demigod liked at least one of them.

Hearing the door burst open made Kate jump a bit. She looked over at the door and saw other demigods acting in a similar way. They all seemed a bit on edge after that outbreak. The girl's blue eyes looked over at who the door was opened by. Kate didn't recognize him, but by the direction he was heading, the girl figured she would know his name soon enough. Looking past the boy, she could see the couples going back to their slow - dances and such. A faster song was coming on, and the couples were keeping their slow pace. Kate didn't know why they wouldn't change their speed, but didn't take much of a note of it. They could do whatever made them have a good time, in her opinion.

She smiled at the boy who introduced himself as Morgan. "Hi!" Kate greeted with one of her signature grins."I"m Katherine, but you can call me Kate, Katie, Dase... whatever really." the demigod said with a nonchalant shrug. Brushing her hair behind her ear, Kate kept up with her smiling. Smiling was supposed to make others happy as well, it was a proven fact. That's how she figured Zaylie had changed her mood so quickly.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Without a Date but With a Smile [open]   Without a Date but With a Smile [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Zaylie laughed as the girl tried to give her a nickname. But it was a nice laugh, not a mean one. "Like I said, it doesn't really matter. Zay is fine though, if you really want to give me a nickname." Zaylie said pleasantly. She fiddled with her hair slightly as she tried to think of something to say. But then the door smashed open and she didn't really have to think any more.

It was a guy, a weird guy. He looked like he was dressed for a heavy metal concert or somethig wacko like that. Who came to a dance dressed like that? Even Zaylie had known she had to look slightly formal, or at least well-dressed. Maybe this guy was a bit stupid? Or maybe he had listened to too much loud heavy metal music. Zaylie had read somewhere that it damaged your brain. It definitely killed brain cells if it was loud. Anyway, the guy yelled of something weird before laughing at himself. Yeah, it was soooo funny, Zaylie thought, rolling her eyes. He proceeded to the snack table before head in the two girl's direction. Katie didn't seem to be annoyed in the slightest. She was still bubbly and friendly. It crossed Zaylie's mind that Katie must have a parent who was the god or goddess of something nice. Maybe hope or mercy or something. She refocused on the boy.
    "I'm Zaylie."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Without a Date but With a Smile [open]   Without a Date but With a Smile [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Max O'Connel

Max sat at a table, elbows up, his arms supporting his head from falling as he drifted between sleep and awake. It was late, and Max had the nerve enough to show up to the dance alone. He had already been bugged about it enough and besides, it's not like he knew anyone who was available...Actually, it's not like he knew anyone in the first place. The thought depressed Max even more so, and he leaned back in his chair, picking up his glass of punch and watched the many couples and friends communicate, laugh, and dance. Max sighed, deciding it was time to head out, seeing as he had no reason to stay. He pushed his chair back and stood from the table, setting his drink down careful not to spill it on his fancy clothes. He pushed in his chair, and turned, beginning to weave through the people and heading to the door, however unsuccessfully avoiding bumping shoulders with one person. He was surprised he hadn't seen her coming, because as he did a double take he noticed her shockingly elegant red velvet hair. "Oh, I'm sorry, truly very sorry," he apologized, quickly, glancing at the two people she was already socializing with. One, another girl, and the other, a guy with shocking attire for a formal dance. He raised an eyebrow but decided not to say anything about it. He ran a hand through his dark brown hair and nodded to the group again. "Sorry, I'll just be leaving then," he turned and began to make way to the door once more.

TAG: WORDS: 266. NOTES: outfit

Made by LC @ Caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Without a Date but With a Smile [open]   Without a Date but With a Smile [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Without a Date but With a Smile [open]
Page 1 of 1