Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Should we have an Iris cabin?

Go down 
+5
FudgeeBear
Balisugar
lara croft
Skye
Kol Mikaelson
9 posters

Have an Iris cabin?
Yes!
Should we have an Iris cabin? I_vote_lcap74%Should we have an Iris cabin? I_vote_rcap
 74% [ 17 ]
No, they should stay in the Hera cabin.
Should we have an Iris cabin? I_vote_lcap26%Should we have an Iris cabin? I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Should we have an Iris cabin? Empty
PostSubject: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:01 pm

I was thinking for a while. Do you think we have enough Iris campers to make an Iris cabin for?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:03 pm

I think we have enough campers now to make it a cabin. I vote yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:07 pm

I agree. While we're on the topic I might link everyone to this... http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Cabins

Camp Half-Blood is meant to have twenty cabins in total. Then again, we haven't moved on in the plot yet.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Yes, I am aware, but seeing as we have a Hades, Nyx, Muse cabin and what-not, I didn't figure that would be a very big thing as we already swerved a bit from the story
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:16 am

I think we do! And it would be so cool. Imagine it being like a rainbow, with stained glass windows, and modern, edgy furniture XD I AGREEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:22 am

Rainbow Cabin!!! Stained glass windows would be so awesome! But we'd have to get a Cabin Leader and everything.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:37 am

Just an itsy bitsy teenie winnie yellow polkadot bikini problem. If this is implemented, then what will happen to Cabin 2? slenderman's character was the Cabin Leader there, a son/daughter of Iris. Do we remove him as the CL of Hera's Cabin and have another election on Hera's Cabin and Iris' Cabin?
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:54 am

mah, we could just move Roo over to Iris and get the runner up for the Hera Cabin to be CL there..
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 am

Sure we can have Iris. But then I want Morpheus kids to have a cabin for Avery. And asclepius needs a cabin too! Plus I know Aeolus has lots of kids so he deserves a cabin.

I disagree with adding an Iris cabin because Iris, even though she might have a decent amount of kids, already has a place in Hera. And if we added a cabin for every god that had a handful of children, our list would be extremely long.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:38 am

I too disagree, not because Toby, Son of Iris, is CL of Hera and I like this cabin, but because there are plenty other gods who have enough to have cabins too.
What I would suggest, if this idea were to go through, is that it would happen at the next elections so that we don't have to start messing around with Cabin Leaders. >_>
However, in my opinion, I think we should have stuck to the original Cabins and not those that are popular. At the moment, we're at Battle of the Labyrinth, I think, so therefore we should only have twelve Cabins. Staff Members are always saying about how we can't have Lost Heroes canons because of our timeline, so what's different about the Cabin Situation? :3

EDIT:: Also, to see how many demigods we have for each cabin, we would have to hold a mass count for the entire site. We've tried these before, and alas, they do not work, unless a staff member feels like trooping through all the Character Applications and making a note of characters.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:53 pm

slenderman wrote:

However, in my opinion, I think we should have stuck to the original Cabins and not those that are popular. At the moment, we're at Battle of the Labyrinth, I think, so therefore we should only have twelve Cabins. Staff Members are always saying about how we can't have Lost Heroes canons because of our timeline, so what's different about the Cabin Situation? :3

YES this sums up my feelings perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Sometimes you cant always stay completely true to the story, you have to make certain changes to better the site.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:31 pm

But what's to say this is better? It means even more topics on the front page, and less kids in the hera cabin. It also means that teams will be uneven when we divide up the cabins for things like capture the flag or partner chariot races. Imo it just makes things more complicated. It means extra ballot work during elections and an extra category to clean out. The only pro I can see is iris cabins having their own cabin, which honestly just takes topics out of hera. I don't think there are enough kids for this to actually be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:37 pm

well how many Iris kids are there actually?
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Dunno
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:13 pm

When I get back from holiday I'm going to make this a job and look through EVERY character thread and count all the Deity parents.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Dean, after you've posted for me you're free to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an Iris cabin?   Should we have an Iris cabin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we have an Iris cabin?
Page 1 of 1