Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box   Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Dionysus cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with a bunch of grapes and curved vines carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Dionysus Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Dionysus cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box   Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:59 am

COLLIN RINGLET||DIONYSUS||SIXTEEN
Collin was staring at the new box inside Cabin 12 for the whole day.

He was trying to fight his angst against nominating himself as cabin leader, but he really wanted to sort things out inside. It was not funny how he'd get judged by his cover as a Dionysus's kid, same as what he felt for his cabin mates. He sighed, his mind planted on the idea. He really had one, but of course, he can't do that without being a cabin leader.

But can he really do this? He thought about nominating Theo Davis, remembering his speech at the Mess Hall. Can he really do that kind of thing, speaking bravely?

"No," he murmured, dejected. He picked up the pencil, a paper, and began writing down:

Character Name: Theo Davis
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Gale

He smiled, satisfied. He knew it was the right choice. He walked away whistling, wanting to meet Theo and say to him he'd just nominated him as cabin leader.

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box   Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box Boy_810

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
To wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross
The distance in your eyes

Theo sat in his bunk staring upwards. There weren't a whole lot of Dionysus campers to vote for. He had already been nominated, so he was down to nominating who nominated him. After a quick scan through of all his siblings he had finally pinned down the one person who would vote for him.
Character Name:Collin Ringlet
Username of Character's Roleplayer:FudgeeBear
Good luck Collin. Glad to have an adversary :)
After finishing it off with a side note for Collin, Theo smiled. He wasn't sure if this was revenge or giving back. Either way Collin was now running against him. This was going to be fun.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Connect this space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies
Across this new divide

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box   Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dionysus Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1