Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dionysus Cabin CL Nominations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Dionysus Cabin CL Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Dionysus Cabin CL Nominations   Dionysus Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:36 am

The Dionysus Cabin has a very clever nominations box. In a spare room, a tree stump serves as a table for a sturdy nominations box, made of tightly intertwined roots. The box itself has a thin slit that the nominations can be inserted into. Besides the box, there is a stack of recycled paper and a pen (unfortunately, this is not eco-friendly. There are only so many eco-friendly things you can have in a room.) so that the Dionysus campers may nominate their siblings.

There is also a sign that reads:
Nominate your new cabin leader here by filling in this form!
Code:
[center]<blockquote>I, [nominator's name] nominate [b][nominee's name][/b] as cabin leader.
[nominee's name] is played by [roleplayer] (user code)</blockquote>[/center]

SAMPLE:
Jasper walked into the room and read the instructions. He then grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket and scribbled down:
I, Jasper Miles, nominate Alison Wilcox as cabin leader.
Alison is played by Summer (/u3231)
Folding the paper into half, he dropped it into the box and left the room.

Rules for Nominating:
» All nominations are to be In Character
» Post here only if you have a character from this cabin
» All posts to be IC
» One post per character
» One nomination per post
» You are allowed to double post
» Nominations do not stack and multiple nominations holds no sway in the actual voting

Requirements for Cabin Leader:
» Character has to be living in camp
» Character should be a member of the cabin
» Character must be at least eleven years of age
» Those who are thirteen and younger must have gone on at least one quest
» Character cannot currently be holding the position of a camp counselor
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin CL Nominations   Dionysus Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:09 pm

THEO DAVIS - SON OF DIONYSUS
One night, and one more time
thanks for the
memories
EVEN THOUGH THEY WEREN'T SO GOOD
Theo walked back into the cabin, staring almost blankly at the cobwebs forming at the corners. There were so few Dionysus kids that no one really even bother cleaning the cabin. Theo looked right and left in the cabin uncertain of what had changed. The cobwebs were nothing new, but something was definitely off. Something he wasn't familiar with. Finally it dawned on him. There were less bunks. Why keep bunk beds in a basically empty cabin when kids in the Hermes cabin were sleeping on the carpet. He walked over to where his old bunk was. There was now just his trunk. He momentarily panicked when he remembered the picture of him and Heather he kept between his bunk and the bunk above him. He quickly spun around looking for the picture. Any sign that it was in the cabin. It took a little while, but he finally found the picture on his trunk. Holding the picture in his hands he sat down on the heavy chest. Collen must have saved it for him. Sometimes Theo really loved his brothers. He admired the picture for quite a while. Those were some of the best days of his life. Just remembering them made him sad that it was over. Heather was gone doing her own thing. Something without him. He remembered her name though. After three years, and his temporary insanity, it was quite an impressive feat. He looked up from the picture and noticed something new about the cabin. A nomination box. Had it really been a year? He was 100% insane last time nominations came around. Now he was only about 70% insane. He glanced down at the picture and then back at the box. "Heather would've wanted it." He said. Eventually he stood up and walked over to the box. He wouldn't have nominated himself normally, but the box looked untouched, and he figured he was as qualified as anyone else. He pulled out a sheet of paper, and in neat letters he wrote:

I, Theo Davis nominate myself (Theo Davis) as cabin leader.
Theo Davis is played by libby (/u1104)

He watched as his folded piece of paper fell through the crack and into the box. There was no turning back now. Theo was officially running for cabin leader.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin CL Nominations   Dionysus Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:40 pm

I, NPC Account nominate Jace Thomas Howards as cabin leader.
Jace Thomas Howards is played by Wicked. (Idk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus Cabin CL Nominations   Dionysus Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dionysus Cabin CL Nominations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: