Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) Empty
PostSubject: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) Tumblr_lk4opiWcEg1qag611o1_500

Kit Tobiah Breccan

Kit walked to the Demeter cabin. He needed a little help with something. He climbed the steps, knocked on the dark wood door and waited for someone to answer. A small girl opened the door. She looked around 12 years old. Kit smiled down at her. "Hi, I was wondering if I could have some flowers." Kit was led down the stairs to the greenhouse next door. The little girl opened the greenhouse. It was steaming hot. Kit was hesitant to go in. He might start sweating in his dress shirt. The little girl asked him what cabin my date was from. He answered with a simple, "Zeus." She handed him some yellow flowers. The girl told him, "They mean Hopelessly in Love. Tell her that." Kit nodded and smiled. "Thanks." Kit ran out of the greenhouse and down to the Zeus cabin. He pulled the big metal knocker and hit the door three times. "Anna?" Kit stuck the flowers behind his back, keeping a nice smile on his face. He was so nervous.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52590481
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Sadie | Mimi | King

Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) Tumblr_m48mzvHbfM1r0idjf

Blue jeans, white shirt
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
It was like, James Dean, for sure
You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer
You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop
But you fit me better than my favourite sweater, and I know
That love is mean, and love hurts
But I still remember that day we met in december, oh baby

Sadie heard someone knocking at the door of the cabin and groaned. Sadie grabbed a pillow and put it over her face, groaning. "Someone get that," Sadie said, her voice muffled into the pillow. Of course, no one bothered to get it. Groaning again, Sadie got off of her bed and slipped some flip flops on before opening the door in gray shorts and a purple t-shirt.

Sadie raised an eyebrow as she saw a boy standing there. Who the heck was he? Sadie raised an eyebrow at the boy as her eyes turned from blue to green.

"Who are you?" Sadie asked him, her British accent visible. She leaned against the door as she awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) Annabe11
A N N A / M A Y / S H A U K // Z E U S

No sir,
well I don't wanna be the blame,

http://www.polyvore.com/anna_may_shauks_first_date/set?id=52591661
Annabelle stepped out of the shower and immediately put on the navy blue dress. She didn't like the white embroidered part, but figured she would have to settle for it. She put her sandals on and walked into the main part of the cabin, towards her bunk. The necklace was already on; she always had her necklace on. There was no telling when a monster was going to attack her. She slipped the earrings through the barely visible holes in her ears, with difficulty. They had started to close up because she rarely put earrings in.

Annabelle looked through her purse to make sure she had everything. There was a knock at the door, but she didn't answer it. She wasn't ready. An older camper, Sadie answered it. She tousled her hair, making it look like she had just been at the beach, but she had, prior to taking a shower. She knew it wouldn't last. She knew that as soon as her hair dried, it would be straight as a ruler, or some other straight object.

Not anymore,
It’s your turn.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Kit smiled. "I'm Kit. I'm here for Anna." Kit leaned to the right, trying to see around the girl, looking for Anna. He couldn't see her so he delt with the girl. Kit stood on the stone porch, whistling. It was sort of awkward for a moment. Kit could feel some of the petals falling off the bouquet. He thought nothing of it. There was so many flowers in the bouquet. It didn't really matter. Kit looked at the huge cabin. It was amazing. There was a large lightning bolt over the door. Thats what scared Kit. He was terrified of lightning.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Sadie | Mimi | King

Blue jeans, white shirt

Sadie raised an eyebrow at Kit. She studied Kit for a bit as her eyes changed to gray. Kit. That wasn't a really common boy name. Crossing her arms, Sadie raised her eyebrow once more.

"Are you taking her out on a date or something?" Sadie asked Kit, looking him dead in the eyes. Suddenly, Sadie felt protective. When Sadie was growing up, she had no one to watch over her. Now, Sadie felt like it was her job. Plus, she knew some of her siblings didn't have parents or anyone really.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:29 pm

No sir,

It's Kit, realized an excited Annabelle. She threw her purse over her shoulder and walked along the wall toward the door. She smiled politely at Sadie and said, "Hey, Kit!" She was very excited about dinner, but all she knew was that they were going somewhere fancy where you were expected to dress up. Annabelle glanced at his jeans and said, "I thought you said the dress code doesn't allow jeans." She winked at him, hoping Sadie didn't notice.

Not anymore,
It’s your turn.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Kit nodded at Sadie. "Yeah. We met at the beach earlier." He smiled. Thinking about the beach made him warm inside. They had such a good time. Kit ran his free hand through his dark brown hair. When Anna came out from the side of the door, his jaw dropped. "You look stunning." He pulled out the yellow flowers. "I got you these." He put on a amazing smile and handed her the flowers. "They mean Hopelessly In Love." It kind of awkward with Sadie watching them like this. "Uh, I couldn't find dress pants. I hope I get in." He laughed slightly, looking at Sadie out of the corner of his eye. He tried to talk to Anna with out talking. Just with his eyes. He widened his eyes, then darted them towards Sadie. Kit smiled, covering up the awkwardness that was about to set in.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:50 pm

Sadie | Mimi | King

Blue jeans, white shirt

Sadie laughed lightly and smirked. Well, Anna was learning from her. But, Kit seemed hopelessly in love with her sister. Aw, how cute. Rubbing her eyes, Sadie winked at Anna.

"Alright kids. Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Sadie told them with a smirk before going back into the cabin. Suddenly, Sadie remembered something she should tell Kit. Stepping back outside, Sadie grinned.

"Oh Kit. If you break heart, be prepared to get your balls zapped off," Sadie said with a small smile before closing the door.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:57 pm

No sir,

Annabelle looked purely irritated with Sadie's las t comment, though she was still staring at Kit with love. She had the flowers now and when Sadie left, she stepped outside and closed the door. Quietly she said, "Sorry about Sadie, Kit. Us Zeus children can be kind of . . . oh what's the word?" The funny thing was, Annabelle would have behaved the same exact way as Sadie had just now.

Not anymore,
It’s your turn.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Kit eyes widened at her last comment. He had a strange urge to....protect himself. Kit turned to Anna. He wrapped her arm around her waist and kissed her red hair. "Yeah..." He grinned down at her. He couldn't wait till they got to the resturant. It was a fancy italian joint. He knew the owner, Mario Horrendez. He was spanish. weird. Kit nuzzled her against him. "This is going to be so much fun."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:23 pm

No sir,

Annabelle walked with Kit, right off of campus, without any trouble from anyone. She was smiling widely; she couldn't believe she was about to go on a date. Amazing, she thought as they walked. Annabelle wondered where they were going. Was there really a dress code, or was it just Kit's attempt at getting her to dress up?

Not anymore,
It’s your turn.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Kit led Anna to his car. It was nothing special. Just a Ford Taurus. It was black, not very well kept. Kit didn't care much for driving. He opened the passenger door for Anna. "M'lady." He smirked, shutting the door after Anna was strapped in. He went over to his side, opened the door and slid in. He didn't bother with seatbelts. Too much safety. He revved the engine before stearing off onto the country road.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:09 am

No sir,

Annabelle watched the buildings and pedestrians fly by as they drove. Always the pedestrians she thought to herself as they drove farther into to town. She was happy and excited all at the same time. The feeling was amazing. She smiled as she rolled down her window, wanting to feel the breeze she could only remember from not even a month ago. It was refreshing, quite refreshing.

Not anymore,
It’s your turn.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:18 am

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can never be brave
Cause you make my heart race

Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) Tumblr27

Kit Tobiah Breccan

Kit drove his beaten up Taurus over the Williamsburg Bridge. Now they were really in New York City. "You like Italian, right?" He looked over at her, taking his eyes off her the road for one minute. Kit smiled his signature smile. He was unimaginably happy.

Shot me out of the sky
You're my Kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 am

No sir,

Annabelle looked over at Kit when he mentioned Italian food. Annabelle smiled and nodded and she answered him positively, "Of course, I do. Who doesn't like Italian? It's amazing!"

The truth was that Annabelle was actually from Italy. She loved Italian food. She stared out the window smiling. Just being around her Kit made her so happy that she felt as if she would explode and any second with happiness. She couldn't wait for the Italian food. Especially being able to eat it with Kit. She sighed happily as they drove through New York City.

Not anymore,
It’s your turn.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:43 am

I can never be brave

Kit Tobiah Breccan

Kit pulled into a small parking lot for a small resturant. It was a old, dark red brick building. Kit's uncles resturant. Kit parked the car and walked over to Anna's door. Opening the passenger side door, he smirked and again said, "M'lady."

Shot me out of the sky
You're my Kryptonite
You keep making me weak

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:49 am

No sir,

Annabelle stepped out of the car, taking Kit's hand. She got onto her toes and pulled his face towards her. Their lips touched and she pulled him closer to her. The kiss was electrifying, but maybe that was because Annabelle was, in fact, a child of Zeus. It was in her blood, or at least in her body. Annabelle wasn't really sure where the electricity current surged through, just that it did and when it did.

Not anymore,
It’s your turn.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:53 am

I can never be brave

Kit Tobiah Breccan

Kit deepened their kiss. One hand held her lower back while, the other had found way to her fire red hair. He smiled against her lips, feeling a tiny spark. Probably Anna's emotions, he thought.

Shot me out of the sky
You're my Kryptonite
You keep making me weak

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:58 am

No sir,

Annabelle was the one to break away from the kiss, this time. She had been short of breath and was now breathing heavily as she leaned against Kit's body. She wrapped her hands around his neck as she smiled. She stared into his eyes, and literally almost melted. She thought, Why does he have to be so handsome? She ran her hands through his hair as they stood there wrapped in each other's arms.

Not anymore,
It’s your turn.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 pm

I can never be brave

Kit Tobiah Breccan

Kit held her close to him. The resturant light buzzed behind them. Their bodies cast a shadow on the cement. Kit kissed her hair. She tightened his arms around her waist. He felt complete for once. All of him was there. He could feel their hearts beat in perfect harmony. Kit had a sudden thought. He picked up Anna and threw her over his shoulder, running around the parking lot like a maniac, laughing.

Shot me out of the sky
You're my Kryptonite
You keep making me weak

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:13 pm

No sir,

Annabelle couldn't help but laugh as Kit ran around the parking lot. She had an idea. She wasn't going to let him run around the parking lot all day. She flipped out of his arms and made a move to tackle him. Lovingly of course, but still, she was aiming to tackle him. He had a lot of height, and probably strength too, since he was a swimmer, but the fact that her dad was the Lord of the skies, did nothing but encourage her.

Not anymore,
It’s your turn.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 pm

I can never be brave

Kit Tobiah Breccan

Kit was tackled by Anna. What the f-, ran through his head. He was tackled by his girlfriend. No. Did he just say Girlfriend? Was she his girlfriend? Kit was so clueless to all these things. He'd only had one other girlfriend, and that was in grade 2, just so he could eat her cookies.

Shot me out of the sky
You're my Kryptonite
You keep making me weak

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 pm

No sir,

Annabelle laughed as she lay on top of Kit. She gave him a multitude of little pecks before pressing her lips firmly against his. She ran her hands through his hair as they kissed, It was the best feeling ever. Kit is my first real boyfriend, she thought to herself. Wait! Boyfriend? Was it to soon to call him that? Annabelle wasn't sure, but she decided she would call him that, just to make it easier than saying, this guy that I just started going out with . . .

Not anymore,
It’s your turn.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:34 pm

I can never be brave

Kit Tobiah Breccan

Kit smiled against her lips. He held her gentle body tight. He never wanted to let her go. They were laying in a parking lot, making out. I guess its okay. We are in New York. His hand found way to her hair, knotting itself in it. Kit kissed her ever so gently and passionatly.

Shot me out of the sky
You're my Kryptonite
You keep making me weak

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 pm

No sir,

Annabelle broke the kiss after several seconds of making out on the pavement. She rolled off him and whispered in his ear, "Maybe we better go inside for our date. We can always kiss some more later."

Annabelle winked, though she didn't know if Kit saw her. She ran her hand through his hair, kissed him on the cheek, teasingly, and walked speedily toward the restaurant's main entrance. She looked back at Kit and smiled as she reached for the door. When the door opened and a couple hell hounds came out, one dragging a body, she reached for her necklace and yelled, "αστραπή!" Her lightning bolt necklace transformed into a bow and arrow.

Not anymore,
It’s your turn.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)   Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ricardo's Italian Resturant (Juboo & Greek)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next