Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The lonely ways of life (juboo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The lonely ways of life (juboo) Empty
PostSubject: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:00 pm

I walked through the forest with tears in my eyes, I had my Ipod in my pocket listening to music, I walked, crying as Boulevard of Broken Dreams played. I finally couldn't stay up, I finally just fell to the floor and cryed, not caring what was going on.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:10 pm

The lonely ways of life (juboo) Emma_m10
E M M A | M A R I E | P A I G E || A P O L L O

I walk through the forest humming Someone Like You by Adele and reading Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen. I read while I walked. When I heard the tears of a little boy, I stopped everything I was doing and I looked around. I spotted his shirt through the trees and dropping my book, I ran towards the boy.

He was a toddler, maybe four or five. Six years old at the most. I always thought little kids were adorable, so it was no wonder when I examined him and in my mind exclaimed, Oh, he's soooo cute! I bent down and kneeled next to him. I gently put my hand on his back and whispered to him,
"Are you okay, dear?" I rubbed his back and was listening to his iPod. I recognized the song immediately. Therefore, I knew it was a song that mose four year olds probably shouldn't be listening to because of the word choice in the song. I paused the song.

Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:14 pm

I looked up and saw a figure. I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked up at her. "uh, yea, I'm fine, just got sad from this song." I lied. "what are you doing out here this late though?" I asked as I thought that this place would be deserted at night.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:21 pm

I smiled and blinked at him. I respond, "Nah, I come here all the time. It's my peace area. I'm Emma; what's your name?" I couldn't get over how cute the boy was, even though he was crying. Little kids are just always so cute! I sit down on a rock and stare up at the sky. I make a mental note to remember to grab my book,after I leave the boy.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:25 pm

"I'm Timmy." I said as I sat down on the rock next to her. "Same here, I'm always at peace here." I said as I smiled sadly. as I talked I fought to hold back the tears from earlier. "I guess the death of your parents makes you weak." I thought to myself. "so what brings you here tonight?" I asked as I turned my Ipod off and put it in my pocket again.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:37 pm

I play with the flaming golden ring on my finger. No, it's not really on flame, but the color makes it look like it. I say, "Oh nothing, just felt like I needed a little peace and quiet. I come here almost everyday." I couldn't come up with anything to say, so I just responded, "What about you?"

I pick up a leaf and concentrate hard. A few seconds later, it starts a flame. I blow on the flame ever so gently, and it instantaneously goes out. The leaf is charred, but it eventually goes cold. I could slightly control heat. I liked to come to the forest to practice on things laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:41 pm

"Just here to remember.. I mean just here to walk around." I said quickly as I hoped she didn't hear what I said. "that's awesome!" I exclaimed as I watched a leaf light fire. I picked up a leaf and concentrated hard on it like she did but nothing happened. I thought harder and harder as I finally sighed in defeat and dropped the leaf
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Not noticing anything, I laugh, "I think you have to be a child of Apollo or Hephaetus to light something on fire. I can't do any major things with fire, as Apollo is heat, but I can do small things. Not to mention, it takes lots and lots of practice." I let my leaf fall to the ground, and wipe my hands off. There are little leaf bits still stuck to my hands. I wipe them on my shorts.

Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:06 pm

"oh, i'm Aphrodite." I said as I gave up on trying to use fire. "so im guessing your Apollo?" I asked as I looked into her eyes. "you have pretty eyes." I said as I pointed at them.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:10 pm

"Yes... why thank you." I smile at him. I didn't think I had pretty eyes. I didn't like all the attention on me. I looked for something to put the attention on Timmy. "You cute all over!" I tossle his hair and then look down at the forest ground.

Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm

"that's because of Aphrodite." I said giggling. "but you look like you'd be in my cabin." I said with a smile as I leaned my head on her shoulder. "your soft like a pillow." I said as I pretended to fluff her arm and leaned on it again.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:19 pm

I laugh along with Timmy as he giggles. It's a cute giggle. I blush when he says the thing about me looking like a child of Aphrodite. I think, I'm not even that pretty... I find a stick and start to draw in the sand. I can barely see what I'm drawing in the moonlight. I don't say anything though... I can't think of anything to say.

Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:26 pm

"are you ok? did I say something?" O asked as I looked up at her with concern. "you know I can feel emotions like satyr's? I am a child of Aphrodite after all." I said putting my arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lonely ways of life (juboo)   The lonely ways of life (juboo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lonely ways of life (juboo)
Page 1 of 1