Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trapped (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron-Girl

Trapped (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Trapped (Open)   Trapped (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:33 pm

She was being forced down an alleyway. Forced into a dead end, her hands clutched onto the staff she held. This was probably not the best weapon she could have, but it was usefull in open spaces, now it seemed to hinder her. Tara swallowed slightly before her two cyclopes bared down upon her and they certainly weren't friendly. The young woman backed into a brick wall, she was trapped, there wasn't anyway out. She swung her staff around slamming the staff into the side of the smaller cyclopes. It was not very affective and the cyclopes brushed it aside, knocking it from her hand, "hehe tasty god spawn."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Trapped (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped (Open)   Trapped (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:19 pm

[dohtml]
Trapped (Open) Tumblr_ln3dpee3ZW1qadygwo1_500
thoughts can bloom,
back to the street, down to our feet. Losing the feeling of feeling unique. Do you know what I mean? Back to the place where we used to stay. Man, it feels good to feel this way. now I know what I mean.---------------------------

Lost in a fantasy world filled with ideas and inspiration for his next painting, Toby meandered around the backstreets of the city, heavily influenced by the dark alleys and general sense of foreboding that loomed around him. Despite being heavily afraid of pretty much everything, he always had been drawn to fear. He enjoyed feeling out of his depth - a weird masochistic feeling of happiness always filled him. As he continued to roam with no real sense of destination, a loud scream filled his ears and the familiar sound of a fight echoed around him. Slightly scared, Toby could almost sense the fear palpitating through the air.
"H-H-Hello?" he called out, peeping around the corner of the alley, back flush against the wall. He daren't look around fully - what if the gun was still in action? What if someone attempted to shoot Toby for being a witness? Toby didn't exactly feel like dancing at death's door today - so why was he here, tempting fate? He received no answer, so he tentatively took a step into the dimly lit alleyway.
The entire scene reeked of mythology, reminding Toby that he was a demigod once more. Withdrawing the standard camp sword from his backpack [[Henry wouldn't let him leave camp without it - silly overprotective Henry]] he gripped it lightly in his left hand, taking a step closer to the monsters.
"Need any help?" he asked the other girl, whom he presumed to be a fellow demi-god. He might have been afraid, but he would ride it out. He always did.

[/dohtml]
MADE BY MARV @ ATF, CAUTION, & SDS
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

Trapped (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped (Open)   Trapped (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Tara peered around the cyclopes as she heard the voice. Tara nodded slowly, her hands pressed against te brick wall. Her lips curved in a nervous smile "oh yes please your help would be much appreciated kind sir." Tara swallowed nervously, one of the cyclpes the bigger one turned to face the new arrival "more tasty godlings!" Tara swallowd slightly, the large cyclopes charged at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Trapped (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped (Open)   Trapped (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:06 pm

Trapped (Open) 01
TRACY // HERMES \\ GUO
I'm beautiful, and you know it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what if it was her second week at camp? She still wasn't used to the camp, that's all. Tracy was walking the streets of Manhattan, when she could her some odd noises. Are those Cyclopes grunts? she thought. She crept around some corners, when she saw a young boy, maybe 11 or 12, and a girl, close to her age. She opened her denim jacket, and pulled out some knives. Perfect day to bring my knives, she thought. She aimed her hands to the Cyclopes necks, and threw smack dab in the middle. Tracy smiled, then swallowed when the Cyclopes turned around. "Well, this is great," she said. She started running when she ran over a trashcan. "Help! Help! Come on, guys!" she yelled, trying to get their attention. She got one more knife from her jacket, and threw at the Cyclops' eye. He fell backwards, but the other one was still on her trail. Tracy turned away, ready for her death, when the lurking shadow moved away.
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

Trapped (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped (Open)   Trapped (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:34 pm

They were both distracted Tara bent down and grabbed her staff. As she saw the one cyclopes disapear into dust. The girl was in danger, she moved forward quickly and brought the staff down on the top of the monster's head. Tara shook her head slightly, moving around to the girl "thank you for your help" she says to her, leaning forward and planting a ksis on her cheek, before she turned to thank the boy, but did not kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trapped (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped (Open)   Trapped (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped (Open)
Page 1 of 1