Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) Empty
PostSubject: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 pm

I hop on the Ferris Wheel. Looking in amazement at the ground slowly escaping us, I notice there was someone else in the cart. "Hey I'm Trent." I say. I was still in my socks from where I threw my skates on the snow. "Son of Alectrona."
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi I'm violet hart and I am daughter of Aphrodite.My power is goddess of love.I like your name and are you single because I am and I am looking for a boyfriend. Occ: I can not do the color.but it is violet.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:00 pm

~XD ok~

I laugh at her sudden move on me. Just like an Aphrodite girl. "Um, yeah I'm single." I smile at her and place myself on the bench. "Daughter of Aphrodite hu?
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:01 pm

I giggled. "Yeah." I blushed at my sudden move. I didn't know what came over me. He was really cute.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:07 pm

"Maybe we should get to know each other first. It's a big Ferris Wheel, and I have time to kill." I smile at her. "You first"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:23 pm

~OOPS! forgot that we were on GG's account srry. It's blondie posting srry I 4got
post:I smiled "OK what do you want to know about me?" I blushed. I would spill almost anything to him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:26 pm

"Depends on what you'll let free." I could see that we might be only an eighth of the way up. We would have plenty of time. "Why don't you start with your past?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:31 pm

"I lived in Georgia almost all my life. Went to New York for vacation where i was attacked by a monster. A satyr took me to camp so i could be safe. I'm a Year-Rounder but keep good relationship with my father and sister. We are always sending letters back and forth." I said. I was an open book.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:37 pm

"Good that you keep in touch with your family. I left my dad a while ago." Truth was I hadn't seen my dad in at least 3 yrs. maybe more. "Alright what do you want to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:46 pm

I pretended to think. "Everything." I laughed lightly. I smiled at him flirtingly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:15 pm

"Alright... um... Well. I grew up a fairly normal life. No real monster attacks. One day my dad told me I was a half blood and I packed up and left" I return the smile. "I'm boring."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:18 pm

I laughed lightly. "No your not. You're too cute to be boring." I let slip. I immediately thought of what I said and went red. "Um, I- Um."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:37 pm

I laugh, a little bit flabbergasted. NO ONE had called cute before. "Um, OK." I blush a little bit, looking out below. "I guess we could try to get together sometime. If you'd like that is."
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:43 pm

I giggled. "That's a surprise. No ones ever called you cute? Are all the people you know blind?" I smiled. "And to your question. A total yes!"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:19 am

"OK. I'm not promising to date you. I'm almost 18" It suddenly hits me that I never got her age. For all I know, she's just a large 14 yr old. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Im 16 years old.I had two birthdays before i came and now i am 16.Do you want to stay on for another turn?So we have more time to know each other more and talk about stuff.

I looked down and saw that we have to get off soon.So i asked another question and hoped that he would say sure...
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:09 pm

"Not like I have somewhere else to be." I look at her and look down at the ground, slowly moving away from us. "Doesn't look like we have a choice now... What else should I know?"
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:14 pm

I do not know but i want to stay with you and talk because you are cool and cute and NOT boring.I really like you and i was looking for a boyfriend and you are perfect for me but we can get to know more about each other before we go out if we do.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:22 pm

"Tell you what. After we get off of this death trap, I'll take you to dinner. My treat." An Aphrodite girlfriend might not be so bad. The stereo type Aphrodite girls would be a bit of a pain, but that was stereo type girls.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:30 pm

OK!!!! i smiled at him.Thank you for getting on with me and i like this ride now i giggled because i did not like this ride and i have tried different people to go on this ride on and i feel safe with him on this ride "Thank you for being with me on this ride."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:38 pm

"No problem. I'm just kind of glad I meet you here." I feel the sword resting in it's scabbed. My sword was the only thing that had saved me from death many times. It wasn't till now that I truly realized how important my sword was to me. It put my her with Violet. That was something I couldn't pay back.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Me too! I was happy that he asked me to go to dinner with him and i thought what if he does not like me and thinks i am one of those stereo types! I am not one of those things i am my own person and i have a different personality.OCC:im srry i have been putting a different color and i meant to put purple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)   Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being trapped isn't bad with someone else (Blondie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: