Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

And the search is on! [Private]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

And the search is on! [Private] Empty
PostSubject: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:28 am

And the search is on! [Private] Jonathancopy
Jonathan Adams
Son of Aphrodite

Holding a block of ice against his cheek, Jonathan headed towards the Apollo cabin. Taylor had given him quite an earful about letting himself get beaten up again before she helped get ice on the bruise on his cheek. He slowly shook his head at the memory. Well, at least the cold helped with the pain. He almost couldn't feel it anymore. Or maybe the cold numbed his senses so he couldn't feel a thing. Whatever, Jonathan was still thankful.

He looked up at the cabin towering in front of them. Cabin seven had always been the brightest, being golden in color. The walls gleamed in the sunlight, almost blinding him. Trying to avoid directly looking at the cabin, he glanced back at Meira and gave her a smile. "Wanna do the honors?" he asked, motioning to the doors.

Perhaps it would make sense if she was to knock. What if the one who opened the door for them was Meiko? Then they could have a happy family reunion together. The thought brought another smile to Jonathan's face as he nodded at her encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:20 pm

MEIRA SANZENIN||DEMETER||16

------------------

Meira blushed a light scarlet. She grinned again, said, "Yep, all right." Meira walked to the door and hesitated. She spared a glance at Athan. He looked cool. He's truly a son of Aphrodite. He held himself in a way that Meira can't. Yep. Looking cool. Except for the ice.

Really.

Meira glared at the ice, and then turned and knocked three times. at Cabin 7's door. She'd never been at this Cabin before. Apollo's the sun god. Will the door be hot? Fortunately it wasn't. She rocked back, and waited for someone to open the door.

Maybe it's Meiko, Meira thought dreamily.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:41 am

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
And the search is on! [Private] Danirx
do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for?
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH
AWAY AND YOU FEEL YOURSELF SUFFOCATING?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dani was listening to her Ipod, like she usually would be after training. Her feet were kicked up on a chair, and her body was somehow in the same seat. Her hair was in a side ponytail, most of it covered by a fedora that she loved. The demigod wore an orange tank top, shorts, and her plaid-ish tennis shoes. She had her feet moving when her favorite song was playing, Green Day's 21 guns. It had been her theme song for a long while now. She was about to switch songs when she heard someone at the door. "I'll get it!" Dani yelled across the cabin. Things could get loud in Apollo's rooms, so no one minded her yelling.

She hopped out of her chair and stuck the Ipod into her pocket, still listening to it. Dani knew it was rude to listen to the music while talking to others, so she took out an ear bud, leaving one in her ear. She held the golden handle of the door, twisted it, and pulled it open. Dani smiled at the two who were in the doorway. "Hello, welcome to-" Dani began, but then frowned, seeing the boy had ice on his cheek. "Oh Gods, did you get in a fight?" she asked, her healing instincts coming into play.

http://www.polyvore.com/danis_wardrobe/set?id=45226657

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?

DID SOMEONE BREAK YOUR HEART INSIDE?
YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:34 am

The first thought that popped in Jonathan's mind when the girl opened the door was that she did not look like Meiko. It saddened him slightly, because he hadn't realized that he had very high hopes that Meira's cousin would actually be the one to open the door. He sighed softly and held the ice closer to his cheek, waiting for Meira to ask, when the Apollo girl took notice of the less-than-perfect state he was in.

"I'm fine," he said, managing a smile. He forgot that Apollo kids were healers, so of course hadn't expected this kind of reaction from one. Then he realized that the sight of his bruise might cause the girl to make the wrong assumption for their arrival. "We're not here for any healing stuff," Jonathan clarified. "We're just... um..."

He trailed off, not knowing if he was supposed to be the one to ask. Well, it was Meira's cousin they were looking for, right? So it would make more sense if she was the one asking. He looked at her, urging her to continue.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:54 am

------------------

Meira offered a smile, and then met Athan's gaze. It took her a while.

"Oh," Meira murmured. She raised her voice, and offered again her smile to the girl. "Hi. We're, uh, here... for some questions. If... if you don't mind." It felt rude to Meira. Yep. Then she realized she forgot an introduction. "By the way, I'm Meira. He's Athan." Meira gestured at the guy with the bruise, holding a chunk of melting ice against his cheek.

Meira half-hoped that the girl knew her cousin. She fished felt her pocket for the photo. She held it out. But she hesitated. She rocked back on her heels.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:45 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH

Dani looked from the two, and back again. She was surprised when the boy, Athan, said they weren't here for healing. That was the normal reason for those who are visiting the Apollo Cabin. Dani then looked at the girl, who seemed sad and confused. The demigod offered her a kind,compassionate smile as she spoke.

Dani's expression darkened slightly when she explained that they wanted to ask questions. "Questions? Sure, I guess." she said, looking at the cabin behind her. "Well, just follow me to the living room." Dani said, opening the door further. She let her arm arch and point into the building's colorful rooms. "We can talk there." Dani said with a smile.

YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:05 am

------------------

Meira swallowed. She was reluctant to enter, but since the girl said so, she stepped inside. And gasped.

The room was colorful, all right? The cabin was filled with demigods in bliss. Meira looked around, and saw more. Well, Apollo have been busy. Her eyes trailed to the ceiling, where there are holes that makes the sun shine in. Meira wondered what happened if it would rain, and she realized it doesn't matter. It didn't rain at camp. Magical, you know.

Meira looked at the girl. "You had many siblings," she pointed out, not making any sense.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:34 pm

And the search is on! [Private] Bailee-madison-3869
JAZZIE // APOLLO \\ SMITH
Why look different when you can be yourself?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazzie was practicing her dance routine for dance class, when she heard the door open. She turned around and saw a girl that seemed to be 16 or 17, and a hot 17 year old, probably. She turned off her iPod and walked over to Dani. "Hey, Dani? Who are these people?" she asked. She looked at the two non-Apollos. She figured they were dating.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:34 am

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH

Dani nodded in response to Meira's comment. The demigod knew that she had about thirty siblings, at least. "Here, you guys can have a chair. I think we have powerade somewhere if you want it." Dani said, showing them the living room. It had white walls, a tv, two couches, and other decorations scattered about. "Oh, Jazzie, these people are going to ask us some questions." Dani explained to her younger sibling.

She ran over to the fridge and got four red powerades, tossing one to Jazzie. "Heads up." Dani said with a grin. She gave two of them to their visitors. Slumping down in a chair, she wondered what their reasoning was for coming to the Apollo cabin.

YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:41 am

Jonathan uncapped the powerade and took a long sip. Thanks to that and the ice he held to his cheek, he now felt totally cool. Or maybe chilled was the right term. He could barely suppress the shudder that ran through his body. "Thanks," he said gratefully to the girl he heard to be Dani.

He cast a sideways glance at Meira, as if waiting for her to continue. It seemed like she didn't really know what to say. He should probably help her, right? "We're looking for her cousin," he told the Apollo kids in a clear voice. Better be direct-to-the-point. He didn't want to push their hospitality--not exactly good manners if he did. "Meiko. Meiko Frontier. Heard of her?"

He looked hopefully at the two girls. Please please please let them have a clue...
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:33 am

------------------

Meira looked at the drink. She felt her stomach turn, so she looked up apologetically at Dani, then to the new girl, which she caught the name as Jazzie. She doesn't want to say it out loud, but she wanted to pass. However, not wanting to be rude, she held the cold bottle, not daring to drink it.

"Yes, he's right." Meira prayed to Demeter that they would have a clue. As far as she knew, Meiko isn't exactly the social type. She's probably out there, in the arena or somewhere, maybe the Commons Area.

"Ever heard of the name?" Meira asked again in an eager voice.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:51 pm

"OW! DANI!" Jazzie yelled. She walked over toward where Jonathan and Meira were sitting. She opened her powerade bottle, and poured some in Dani's hair. "Heads up...oh, too late," she said with a sly grin. She listened carefully to what Jonathan and Meira had to say, but kept an eye on Dani, so she wouldn't get back at her. When Jazzie heard the name Meiko, she perked up. "I vaguely remember the name. Meiko, correct?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:04 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH

Dani hadn't meant for the bottle to hit Jazzie, she expected her sibling to have awesome reflexes. That apparently wasn't the case. The demigod was about to sit down, when she felt a liquid in her hair. "Oh gods Jazzie!" Dani hissed, shaking her head. She casually wiped off her hair, and wiped the red drink on her pants. "Sleep with one eye open dearie, if your bed's even there." she said with a grin.

Dani said down again and listened to the two talk. Meiko Frontier... the name sounded familiar. "Yeah, I've heard of her, sweet girl." she said with a smile. Dani wouldn't ever say anything bad about anyone, which included her siblings. "Is she alright?" The demigod asked.

YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:29 pm

------------------

Meira could almost jump in glee. She sat straighter eagerly. Meira wondered is she's here... or if Meiko was their sibling. "Yes! Meiko is the name." The daughter of Demeter nodded. She automatically started looking around, for a girl with black hair, Japanese looks, bright black eyes... until she remembered the picture.

Meira looked at Athan, saying a quiet thank you before fishing the picture in her pocket. Meira unfolded it, and held it in an arms' length. "This is, um, her picture. Familiar?" Meira asked eagerly, eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:47 am

Jonathan stifled a laugh as Jazzie poured some of her drink on Dani's hair. If those girls were daughters of Aphrodite and that happened... Well let's just say that it would turn out to be a disaster. A huge one. Jonathan would have to wear earplugs to bed just to get away from all the squeaky screaming and hair-pulling.

He caught Meira's glance, mouthing a 'no problem' just before she turned away. It looked like they were on the right track, seeing as both Apollo kids had recognized the name. Mentally he congratulated himself for a good deed done. Since he had nothing else to do but wait, he twirled the half-empty powerade bottle in his hands in an effort to amuse himself.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Jazzie nodded. "Yes, that is her. But I haven't seen her in a while. I always thought we had a way different schedule, but even then I never see her. Have you seen her, Dani?" she asked with an inquisitive look. She didn't really know Meiko quite well, but they had been introduced. By Meira, in fact. She didn't understand why Meiko had disappeared. Had she been hurt? Jazzie realized this could be a lot more trouble than she thought it would have been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the search is on! [Private]   And the search is on! [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the search is on! [Private]
Page 1 of 1