Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:11 am

Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) Tumblr_lh1r4aMCpS1qg1xpdo1_500

Niccolo 'Nico' Orion Foxson of Chaos

Dressed with a plain white shirt and some jeans that fitted him well, Nico walked straight into the Arts and Crafts part of camp. Although he didn't expect it as clean as it was, considering the fact that teenagers weren't exactly known to be as tidy- and the cabin's weekly ratings had proven this theory-, he didn't exactly think it'd be this empty as it is now. True, there were some people who casually finished their works of art, being too spaced out, he found the place comfortably spacious and wide enough.

Hands in his pockets and head hung low, Nico made a beeline to the nearest bench. As expected, it was filled with paint splotches and other art chaos. A few art materials also covered the pace, but it was neatly piled up in the corner of the table. Grabbing a paint brush, he nonchalantly started to dip in into a cool and shocking color of blue when he realized he had no paper. Shrugging a bit, he stood up and grabbed his needed materials on a separate part of the place, nearly tripping on someone's left over mess and catching himself before he made a dive on the dirty floor. Recovering, he hastily manages to right himself up- hearing someone snicker and paying no attention to the person- he grabs a pile of paper.

As he walks to his designated area, he cautiously walks around the obstacle he unfortunately found and proudly sat down the bench. The stack of paper he recovered was neatly besides his arm and, as if he could, tried to paint the familiar blue hedgehog he wanted to place on his bunk. In his preoccupation, he didn't try to get the pieces of bond paper that fell to the floor from the cool breeze. When he was completely sure he didn't have such artistic talents and therefore throwing the unwanted piece of blue mess he'd manage to make on the white sheet, Nico grumbles to himself about talents and blue.

As he went to the last piece under the table, he hits his shoulder on the side and there was a odd sound of 'SPLUNK' and an empty bottle of dark blue pain landed on the floor. Scrunching his eyes, Nico got to it when something fell on the floor.

Blue paint?... Cursing his clumsiness, he stood up straight, his brows knotted together.

"Is my hair...blue?"

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:28 am

Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) 523699_333000746754991_100001352040694_827517_1916382486_n_large
Alexandra Louise Whitlock
Daughter of Zeus

Alex was still wondering why she ended up in this part of camp. As if she had any artistic talent... besides photography, that is. The girl walked along the paint-splattered floor, carefully avoiding the pieces of paper scattered here and there. Honestly, would it be too much of a bother if these people clean their mess when they're done? she thought irritably, nearly tripping on a bottle of paint lying forgotten on the floor. She began to regret that she wore one of her more decent outfits--a checkered blouse and a pair of skinny jeans. With the huge mess, she would be surprised if she walked out of here unstained.

Ooh, that looks rather nice. Alex's snappy mood vanished when she saw a camper paint out a magnificent picture of a rearing horse. Awed, she snapped a picture of the half-finished painting with the camper, before throwing out a compliment or two at the artist. The camper thanked her for her kind words and returned to his painting. Smiling, Alex's eyes darted around, looking for other things to take a picture of. A sound of a bottle falling snapped her out of her thoughts and she turned to the source. The sight that greeted her was rather peculiar and she nearly dropped her camera in surprise.

"Is... Is that your normal hair color?" Alex asked before she could stop herself. She gazed, wide-eyed at the boy, before launching into a fit of giggles. Typical of her.

Still smiling, Alex held out her hand to help him up. "Sadly, yes it is. It suits you though. With your now blue hair, you look like someone who got out from an anime show. Honest! Maybe you should go get a suit and cosplay..." she trailed off, catching herself. "But I'm getting ahead of myself. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:12 am

Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) 7FiBj

Cookie was lurking around the Arts and Crafts area of the campus, bored. And when she was bored, most of her friends knew to stay clear of her. Hence, she had to find some new victim at some place to... entertain her. Most of the campers in the room was not aware of her presence, due to their being engrossed in their art and she being able to move around silently. So she was able to observe every single demigod in that area. Some were making sculptures, a few painting. Some were fooling around, splashing each other with paint at the far end, and making a mess out of everything near them.

She noticed a scene play out rather comically at the long table she was at. A boy of about 16 move around, trying to paint something blue. Then he crawled under the other end of the table to pick something up, and ended up knocking into the table, causing a bottle of blue paint fall onto his head. Cookie nearly choked in laughter then, and was about to ask if he was alright, when the girl who seemed to have a hobby of photo-taking beat her to it and offered her hand.

Being Cookie, she saw an opening for a harmless prank. She set her legendary poker-face and went over towards them, asking, " Oh are you alright?" Her right hand trailed along the table and 'accidentally' knocked over a small tumbler of glitter dust. The bottle tipped over, right above the boy's head. Naturally, the particles flew, down to the unfortunate 'victim'.

[i">It wouldn't actually hurt much, since he already had to wash his hair due to the blue paint he spattered on himself, she thought, keeping her laughter in. Cookie wasn't being mean, her playful nature had just gone too long without excitement.

[/color]

(( Okay, something went wrong with my post. :l ))
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:33 am

Nico's eyes widen in realization and he ran a hand through his shaggy hair. True enough, when he looked at it, there were blue paint splotches on his hand, as blue as that hedgehog he tried to do. Blue? Blue?

"Styx." he cursed under his breath and tried to take it off by patting his hair over and over again, not only making his hair into spikes, but also managing to cover all of his hair blue. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone walk towards him, but he couldn't make out anything they said by his weird ritual of getting the sticky liquid off his hair. "Uh, help?" he almost pleaded, looking at the person and seeing a girl. His eyes travel down to her hands, which held a camera, which he hoped she wasn't there to take a picture of his sticky situation- no pun intended- and show it around camp.

Before anyone could react, someone dumps another bottle of sparkles on the poor boy and Nico almost whimpered as he saw the tiny flakes pour around him. "Great, I feel like that Edwind pixie dude." he grumbles in diastase as he straightens up and crosses his hands across his chest, looking at both girls in almost rage. His expression was dark, although looking like a kinder garden disaster didn't help him much. "Well har har." He told them. Almost menacingly, he raises his tinted hands threateningly. Ready to attack whoever did this to him. "Alright, whose the wise guy?" he asked, or glared rather, at them.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:41 am

Poor kid. As if it wasn't enough that he got blue paint dumped on his head. Now he sparkled like a certain vamp from one of the movies Alex had seen... Alex would've laughed, but in this situation, she thought it'd be more practical to pity the boy. It didn't help that he didn't know who of them did it. For all she knew the girl could just point to Alex and say that she did it. She wasn't going to let that happen. The boy did look scary.

"Not me!" Alex said quickly, holding both her hands up in the air in surrender. "I was just trying to help you up. I swear it wasn't me who covered you with glitters and stuff. Speaking of..." Alex glared at the girl who did it. "Look, I don't know what you're thinking of when you did that, but the least you could do is apologize."

Alex drew closer to the boy and started to dust some of the glitters of him. Hopefully he didn't get some in his eyes. That would be a real pain. "Er... Bad luck today, huh?"
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:01 am

Cookie blinked innocently. "Alright, it was me. I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd take it like that," she answered, sighing. She liked playing around, but she always admitted things she did. At least if somebody asked. But she would never let anyone else be the scapegoat.

Nobody was any fun these days. Growing up sucked, she thought, especially being a demigod, where you had to learn the violent and serious ways of the world from young. Yet she was not the least afraid or bothered by his glare. She knew how to defend herself, or even attack, and she knew it. "I didn't think that it would do much harm anyway. Forgive me?" She smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:34 am

Nico's look soften as he looked into the girl's clearly apologetic eyes, but still there was still a matter of being a human art craft that Nico still held his hands up. There was a brief pause and silence as Nico thought, letting the other girl brush off some of the glitter off him- at least he knew someone was being helpful- and his mind was made up before he could change it. He patted his damp hands on his shirt, trying to rid his hands first of blue and making his clean shirt into another color.

"Well, if that's it." he says, trying to be nonchalant, but there was this traitorous smile forming in his lips. He ran a hand through his hair again, making sure to squeeze out the particularly blue patches and with a swift move, he stepped forward and patted the girl's hair, making sure she had her own fill of glitter and paint. "Then this'll make it fair."

Nico grinned a boyish grin on his face. He tried to look carefree but he couldn't help but break into laughter. "Blue looks, surprisingly good on you. Maybe it looks good on me too." he chided as he patted her hair again. Without a thought he turned around to the other girl with an innocent face breaking his face. "Wanna hug to missy?"

Nico tried wiggling his eye brows, but since he had no prior talent of doing do, it looked as if his eyebrows shot to his hairline. He opened his hands out, like he was bound to an imaginary cross. "Blue and glitters looks good everyone."

OOC: Want me to fix it?
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:59 am

Cookie could've dodged the move nimbly but she let him wet her hair with the paint. I did dump the entire contents of the box on his head. Then she grinned, and reached behind her and grabbed a can of spray paint. Purple, I like it.

What else would she do? Cookie pressed the button, eyes full of mischief, and paint sprayed towards the boy side.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:04 am

Alex took a step back as the two demigods started their paint war. Well, at least the boy didn't seem too mad. She watched from the sidelines, trying not to involve herself. She'd rather not get her outfit stained. She didn't want to give whoever was washing her clothes a hard time trying to get the colors off. Laughing, Alex planted herself firmly near the wall. She held her camera up, starting to take some pictures.

The sight cheered her up in a way. The happiness was contagious, and soon enough most of the people in the room started to laugh at the two demigods. Alex smiled. It was pretty cool to see people having fun even if they barely knew each other. She doubted they even knew their names. The thought made her chuckle as she continued to take pictures from the silence, hoping that no one would drag her into this rather messy fight.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:16 am

there was a tint of laugher in Nico's eyes as he began to dodge the full spray of attack on him. He laughed as he gathered himself and went straight for the paints that lay forgotten on the table. giving one big breath, he stood out, getting spray painted straight in front, probably lucky that he had the instinct to close his eyes. He uncapped the bottles easily and then began to throw away the content on the girl.

"You know- you know this will only get messier right?" he asked as he ducked the purple spray, managing to get cover. With a quick move, he stood up and threw another bottle of- pink?- paint to the girl, not caring if he had hit someone else, laughing as he heard water splatter on the floor.

Once out of ammo, he cursed his luck and stood up, looking like a fashion disaster. As if he cared. He slowly grins. "Alright, we surrender!" He raises his arms and cocks his head.

"Nice play though." he told her, he glanced at the mess they've made and made a clucking noise with his tongue. "Nice mess too, miss-" Nico's features scrunches a bit in thought. "Uhm, what's your name again?" he asks in one full breath that it sounded like 'What'syernameagain'.

"Oh yeah, I'm Nico. Chaos." he told her, offering a slightly purple-yellow-brown hand towards them.

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:55 am

Cookie dodged the pink. Pink was not a colour she'd like to walk around in. Blue was tolerable enough. She got hit by an orange splatter and her orange campus tee got a luminous glow. She laughed and caught her breath, seeing him stop the attack. The had noticed the girl snapping pictures of them.

"You seem rather... dry?" Smiling, she picked up a palette of watercolour paint and flicked it towards the girl. It would wash off easily, hopefully. She slowed down and sat on the side of a table, replying, "I'm Cookie. Daughter of Hypnos."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:04 am

Alex barely dodged the pink paint that came flying at her direction. She sighed in relief, but she wasn't so lucky the second time as the watercolors came barreling at her. She only had time to close her eyes and keep her camera behind her back to shield it from its doom. The front of her blouse went damp and so did the front of her pants. Alex slowly opened one eye to survey the damage. Her shirt looked like a rainbow abstract now. Instead of being angry, she let out a laugh. No use being a killjoy now, right?

"Well, it would've happened sooner or later. Well at least we're all rainbows now," she said, beaming as she tried to wipe the colors off. Of course, the gesture just made the paint even messier and her hand more colorful. Well, good luck to whoever would wash these paints off her clothes, because she certainly didn't want to do it.

"Alex," she introduced herself, smiling as he shook Nico's outstretched hand. She flashed a grin and a wave at Cookie. Alex hesitated for a few moments before adding, "Daughter of Zeus."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:24 am

Nico rubbed the back of his neck. Hypnos and Zeus huh? Not really bothering to gawk at their godly parents or anything, all he did was sit back down to a colorful table and pick at his blue shirt. "So what brings y'all here ma'am?" He asks nonchalant as he tried to rub the pink stain off his shirt- not wanting to have it the color of the Aphrodite cabin. Without noticing it, his words slipped into a more respectful tone, something not common in this date and time. "Before we became human paint brushes that is."

His looks up and looks at the eyes of both girls. The one that called herself 'Cookie' was also the one he was looking at. A small scrunch appeared on his forehead. "Is you're name really 'Cookie' miss, or am I being placed into one of your tricks again?" he asks, trying to make it sound as polite as possible. "Cause back in my day, cookies were eaten. And you too Alex- miss. Back then, there weren't any Alexes nor Cookies that I knew of." he brushes a lock of his hair off his face.

"And then again, back in my day Hellhounds didn't exist and gals were called like 'em flowers." he told them, sighing as he thought about it. He gave them a smile and went back into failing to remove that nasty shade off his colored shirt.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:19 am

A confused look crossed Alex's face as she noticed Nico's accent change. He sounded... classical? Whatever the correct word for it was, she knew that it wasn't normal. She raised her eyebrows at him as he continued to speak and she didn't miss how he continued to make references to 'his day'.

"My name is Alex," she said defiantly. No way was she using 'Alexandra'. The name was just too long and quite frankly, it was not her taste. "You keep saying 'back in your day'. How old are you? I mean, you don't exactly look like an old man to me. I doubt the Mist is just making you look like a regular teen."

She looked at him from head to toe. Nope, certainly didn't look old. Unless the Mist was making her think he was a teenager. "Wait... Are you a time traveler?" It was an errant thought, really, but it was the only possibility Alex could come up with.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:46 am

Cookie looked up in surprise. "Cookies are always eaten. Be it your days or ours. But I'm Cookie. Singular, no 's'. So you can't eat me, you see? And don't call me miss. I'm Cookie, remember?" She grinned.

Then she noticed that odd tone in his speech. He sounded like some apprentice from the nineties or something. She heard the questions Alex asked, but kept quiet herself, waiting to hear his response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)   Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is My Hair...Blue? (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1