Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Bad Hair Day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:35 pm

I was walking along and then out of nowhere a hellhound came at me. I was on my way to Camp Half Blood and I had my sword with me. I pulled it out and slashed at the hell hound who had attacked me. It dodged and jumped over me flying my hair over my head messing it up. You did not just do that to me I say. I charge at the hell hound and slash at it cutting it in half and it turned into dust and scattered all over my clothes. I sat down on the hill and started to cry now my clothes and my hair were ruined. It had taken me forever to fix them just right and now they were ruined, just ruined.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:43 pm

I arrive, just coming back from a battle. I was a mess, but I didn't care. I took my hour glass ( for fun) and let it become my bow. I saw a girl crying " Are you alright??" I ask, as I run to her side. " I'm chloe. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Michiru Kaioh

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Sukey and no I'm not alright I've had the worst of days first of all a giant dog attacks me and not only that but it messed up my hair and I spent so much time on it too. Then when I killed it and it exploded into dust it got all over my clothes. I look hideous. I say through tears.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 pm

" aww. Don't worry. I just tried to help people helping a possessed guy. And I just arrive at camp! And for the best part, My father's kronos! And you don't look Hideous. People don't care of what peope look here. We always finish messed up." I said, pointing my hair and clothes.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Well you may not care about your looks but I always try to look my absolute best everyday and now I am a complete mess. I say looking at the girl who called herself Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:54 pm

" well sukey, Come with me. Do you know your god parent?" I ask her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:58 pm

No not yet but do you know of any god or goddess that's beautiful because people are always commenting about how beautiful I am. I say hoping there was one.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:59 pm

" well, either it's aphrodite, either it's apollo. Looks like you have a "choice!" I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Well I know my dad but my mom went away when I was born so that means it must be Aphrodite. I say wiping my tears. I then ask Is there a place I can wash up at camp?
Back to top Go down

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 pm

I walk to the entrance to thee camp, good time. But wait a girl crying? not on my watch! I run over
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Hello. I'm Sukey apparently a daughter of Aphrodite and who might you be? I ask the boy who showed up.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:07 pm

I walk up the hill to the small group, one of them is crying, and covered in monster dust, I walk up beside her, "So, what did you kill?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 pm

"I'm Jhonny Lee, Son on Hermes" I say
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 pm

I walk over. " Did some one cry? I just want to know their favorite song so I can play it." I say
Back to top Go down

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 pm

WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:16 pm

OOC: ROFL
Back to top Go down

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:17 pm

OOC: OMG GO INTO ITUNES PLAY A SONT AND PRESS CTRL T This = Mind Being BLOWN!
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:17 pm

OOC: lulz.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:20 pm

" So, who is it?" I say impaitont and placing my hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm Sukey a daughter of Aphrodite and I just killed a hell hound but in exchange it did this to me. I say showing the mess that it made on my clothes and my messed up hair. I look horrible. I just want to wash up and clean myself up right now is there a place I can do that here? I ask them.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 pm

" Nava. Why did you run off?" I say Then turn to the dirty girl. " Try the showers." I say

" I heard some one cry and came to play they're favorite song." I say
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:39 pm

I think I'll go to the showers. I really hate how this feels being all dirty like this. I say heading off to the showers but then I realized something. I had no idea where they were. Hey do you guys know where the showers are? I ask.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 pm

I nod. " Yes,. I know where they are." I say " Follow me please. You two Nava, you need a tour. Frist though you need to speak with Chiron." I say
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Oh no I have to speak with someone else looking like this? I ask worried. I couldn't believe it. How could my day get any worse?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm

"Haha" I laugh, "Chiron wont care, hes a centaur"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bad Hair Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Hair Day   A Bad Hair Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bad Hair Day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next