Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC) Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC)   Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC) Raven_11
~[R A V E N I N G R I D S]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F H A D E S]~

Spoiler:

I walked into the ballroom feeling pretty good about myself. I had transformed a nerd, into a princess. I smiled as I walked in with a long hooded cape, covering my face, and most of my dress. When I took it off and hung it up, people stared. They thought I was pretty when I was myself... what did they think of me now. Bad idea, go back, go back! I was screaming at myself. But... I didn't do all this for nothing. I stood up straight, and walked to a table, and sat down. My blue and black dress was poofy, but it suited my well. I wish I could have done something with my hair, but its so thin and short, I left it down. My outfit probably paled in comparison to my face. I had put on makeup. I do everyday, but not like this. I was wearing my normal black eyeliner, but i was wearing lip gloss, and eye shadow to match the navy blue of my dress. My skin was pale as always, but I had washed my face... hard... until in was practacly glowing. i sat there, waiting. For what? This isn't Cinderella, no prince charming is going to sweep you of your feet! Or, will he?
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC)   Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Avery smoothed back his dark brown hair with one hand as he pushed open the door to the winter formal with the other. His hair immediately fell back to his head in the exact same place, and he sighed. Figures. His hair was too feathery to be moved around without gel, and gel just made him look like a greaser.

He slid quietly into the room, unnoticed by most despite his colorful look. The coat of his suit was white, buttoned with a striped blue tie fastened around his neck and tucked into it. His shirt underneath was gray, matching the skinny jeans that clung to his legs. He wore black vans to finish off the look. It was rather unusual, and compared to the other boys who wore regular black tuxedos, he stood out like a sore thumb. Or, would, usually, if people didn't know him well enough to ignore it. Everyone continued their dancing and conversing without batting an eye as he strolled in.

He stuffed his hands into his pants pockets and made his way forward, passed the tables and straight to the punch and food, grabbing himself a plate and piling it with an assortment of cookies and biscuits decorated for the holiday.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC)   Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:16 pm

People had stopped staring after I gave them a few, go away, or I'll kill you looks. Wasn't something I'd do, but when people stare... what else was I going to do? I thought my rainbow hair was sticking out, but a guy walked in with a suit that was... unique. I smiled slightly, and got up. Why not see what he was like? He must be at least, a bit like me if he was brave enough to wear a suit that stood out so much. I took a plate, and filled it with sugar cookies. I only ate cookies with frosting. Frosting was fuel for dreams at night, and I needed plenty if I was going to get my creative juices flowing. I took some more cookies, and left the punch to be delt with later. I came up to the guy a bit shyly, and said, "Um, hi. I couldn't help but notice your attire. I like it, its different." Smooth Raven, smooth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC)   Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere over the rainbow... hair (PRIVATE TO FIRST POSTER... BTW, THIS IS A DATE TOPIC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: