Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  Empty
PostSubject: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:38 pm

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  Tumblr_m8t1x80XQX1rv8fmi

Vincent Thomas Belanov
"I walk this fine line between insane and insecure."

Vinnie had run in front of Faye not because he wanted her to play tag with him, but because he wanted to make sure that his Impala wasn't a complete and utter wreck. He knew that the little car was a bit smashed in the back but he made a mental note to get his Hephaestus friend to look at that later. Vinnie sprinted through the snow and slush and threw open his car door. In the process of the mad dash, he smacked his head on the window and let out a string of curses. "Jesus..." he muttered, blinking away the stinging pain in his head. Vinnie shook his head and cleared all the seats off, tossing the random crap into the backseat. Most teens' cars were horribly messy but his wasn't too bad. He just kept a lot of skateboarding junk and random clothes in his car. Hopefully they were clean. Vinnie picked up a pair of folded sweatpants and a hoodie and give it a sniff. Seemed clean to him. He'd give that pair to Faye. Another pair sat right next to those, covered in paint. Vin grinned to himself and knew Faye was going to love this. Vin jumped into the driver's seat of the car and turned on the engine. The four cylinder hummed to life, vibrating slightly. Vinnie turned the heat on full blast and jumped back out the car. He slammed the door shut and leaned against the window, waiting for Faye.

Last edited by Zan on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:47 pm

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  29ljkmp

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye raised an eyebrow as Vinnie sprinted in front of her. She didn't dare run after him, knowing it would only wreck her shoes more so, and she didn't feel like it. After all, the demigod did enough running on her morning jogs. In the middle of winter, at night, she wasn't in the mood for running. She reached his car soon enough, smiling and shaking her head. Seeing all of the stuff packed in the backseats, she knew what he was doing. Cleaning never hurt anything.

Hearing the pleasant sound on an engine running, she smiled. Faye opened the passenger seat door and slid in, buckling her seat belt. She had been car safety crazy ever since her father got in a car wreck, almost costing him his life. The demigod wasn't going to admit that she hadn't been in a car ever since that day a few years back, but she kept it to herself. The past wasn't something she often revisited.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:42 pm

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  Tumblr_m8t1x80XQX1rv8fmi

Vincent Thomas Belanov
"I walk this fine line between insane and insecure."

Vinnie watched Faye as she buckled herself in tightly. Distantly he wondered if she'd ever been in a car accident like he had that one time... probably not. Vinnie his thoughts away. He swore to himself that he wasn't going to think about anything horrible tonight. Tonight was going to be a fun night. "Ready?" He asked, grinning. His eyes were glittering in the neon, red lights of the stereo. He was almost afraid to drive anyone but himself around tonight, but he was fine. He'd be fine. He just had to tell himself that a lot tonight. He put the Impala into drive and tore through the parking lot, his tires squealing on the ground. "Dont tell anyone about this, but I, uh, I stole this car." Vin gave Faye a wicked grin.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:53 pm

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  29ljkmp

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye grinned back at him and nodded. "Yep." She glanced in the mirror as Camp Half Blood faded into the distance, the sound of screaming tire blaring into her ears, and all she could do was smile. "Oh, really? That's a shock," Faye said sarcastically, rolling her stormy grey eyes. "You naughty boy," she added, smirking as she looked in the mirror behind them.

She couldn't help but see the clothes behind them. Splattered with paint and dirt, she wondered where on earth Vinnie was taking her. Faye loved surprises, but the suspense was killing her. She had almost forgot that she was still in her silky dress and tiara. Gods. "So, where are we going?" Faye asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:01 am

Vinnie grinned at her but kept his face turned towards the road. He had his eyes on the highway as he spoke. "You'll see, darlin', you will see..." his voice had a fake bit of an omnimous undertone but it was all for show. That's all Vinnie really was. All show. Vinnie gave the wheel a jerk as he cut off some slow driver in the fast lane. "Slow drivers should be extinct..." he muttered under his breath. Vinnie was impatient on the road if anything. He couldn't help it. When you lived a fast life as a car thief, a skateboarder, and an adrenaline junkie, you tended to want things to go fast.

ooc;; muse was shot in face. sorry.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:11 am

Faye raised an eyebrow at him but smiled none the less. She never was a patient person, to say the least. Gripping the edge of her arm rest as Vinnie veered into the fast lane, she gritted her teeth. She bit the inside of her cheek to prevent herself from saying something she would soon regret. The demigof loosened her grip and relaxed a bit, still on edge. There was a reason she didn't like cars, but she hoped Vinnie hadn't noticed that. The last thing she wanted him to do was worry when he had his foot on the gas. After all, his excitement was contagious.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:18 am

Keeping his hands tight on the wheel at exactly ten and two, Vin was gnashing his teeth together. He couldn't help it. He just got so damn nervous in them. He eased off the gas a little, noticing that the spedometer was nearly at eighty miles per hour. Gods, he was going to get pulled over. He completely took his foot off the gas and let the engine slow down a bit before setting the car on autopilot. The place they were headed to was in Brooklyn so it'd be a while before they got there and he'd need to take the express lane. Looking both ways, Vinnie drove the car straight up the median lane and into the express, cutting off a chevy. "Whoops..." he muttered, keeping his eyes on the road. It was a bit dark so he had to be careful.

Once he was doing a good sixty mile an hour average, Vin set the car on autopilot again and relaxed in his seat. He hadn't noticed that he'd been sitting like half the car was on fire. He glanced over at Faye who looked like she hated being in cars. "Faye... are you okay?" He asked, his voice gentle. He picked up her tiny hand in his large one and rubbed it gently. It was a caring gesture to say the least.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Faye felt herself relax a little more once his feet were completely off the gas.Unlike most teens, the demigod could wait until she could drive. Personally, she dreaded that day when she could get in a wreck herself. Ever since that day she could t ever look at vehicles the same way again. Her eyes were wide as he cut off another car, Faye felt herself accidentally biting her tongue from the anxiety. Faye decided that looking at the road was only making her more nervous, and redirected her attention to her hands as she felt then slowing down a bit more.

Jumping at the feeling of Vinnie's hand, she nodded. "I'm fine, thanks," she said softly, hoping her fear hadn't transfered into her voice. The last thing Faye wanted him to think was that she couldn't even handle being in a car. The demigod was many things, but afraid? No.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:34 pm

vincent thomas belanov

Vinnie could plainly hear the fear in her voice. He glanced over at her again, registering her tiny movements. Vin could clearly see her anxiety of being in this car. "It's my driving, isn't it?" His tone held a joking note, but the underlying message of it was that he knew that she was afraid of being in the car with him. That was the one thing that Vinnie had hoped wouldn't happen. "Faye, let me tell you a story," he sighed, regretting the words as soon as they came out of his mouth.
"When I was younger... I wasn't the best kid, to say the least." Vin let out a nervous chuckle before continuing, "I was in and out of court for skipping school and my mom was never around. One day I decided to take her Accord for a joy ride. I put the car in reverse and backed out of my driveway and started flying down the street." As he went on, Vin's voice grew quiet. "Then there was a squirrel in the road and I swerved out of panic. I didn't see the little boy playing on the curb. When I hit the little boy, I ended up driving through his house and I got thrown from the car. I went through a glass table and got a concussion. After the hospital, the police told me that I killed the kid. I didn't even know his name," Vin's voice was choked with emotion. "I spent a year in jail for that kid," he confessed and wiped a single tear from his eye. Maybe when they knew each other better Vinnie would show her all the scars on his chest from the accident but now wasn't the time. Well, she could clearly see the scars on the back of his neck and arms, but other than that, she couldn't seee anything else.
"After the accident, I haven't driven since I got to Camp two years ago."
obey
your
master
â™”

Last edited by Zan on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:27 pm

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  25s8q4m

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye bit her lip, seeing him glance at her once more out of the corner of his eyes. Instantly regretting look up in the first place, the demigod dropped her gaze down to the floor of the car, personally wishing to be invisible. Faye quickly shook her head at his suggestion. "No! It's not you, it's-" she began, before cutting herself off. What was she doing? Faye had hoped that this wouldn't happen, and she hadn't wanted Vinnie to feel bad or guilty about it. As soon as she heard the word 'story', she instantly regretted it, getting a lump in her stomach. His tone of voice changed. Faye knew well enough what that meant.

She tried not to look at Vinnie as he began the 'story', her eyes shifting and focusing on anything else. She wasn't really the type of person to listen to sob stories, but she could tell that wasn't this story. Yet, Faye felt guilty. Little boy... thrown from the car... glass...killed the kid... jail. She only took tiny bits from the story, feeling worse as she continued to listen, still feeling like she didn't want to. The demigod heard his voice choke and immediately looked over at him with a compassionate, anxious face. Her eyes were wide, partly to stop herself from crying. She couldn't help it, not watching one of the strongest people she knew shed even a single tear. "Oh Gods, Vinnie... it's okay," Faye spoke softly, her eyes flying to the scars on the back of her neck. That simple glance made her skin crawl. There was a reason she hated the infirmary.

Rubbing his arm soothingly, she chewed the bottom of her lip, contemplating on sharing her story as well. "It's okay, I swear I couldn't ever think any less of you for it ..." Faye promised. She tired to avoid thinking about his story, focusing on the Vincent she knew. Sighing, she let her hands fall back into her lap as she looked at the open road again.

"My dad almost died in a car crash half a year ago," the demigod said plainly. "I didn't know until the hospital told me he was in critical condition," Faye continued, her voice getting softer as she spoke. "Three of the bones in his leg shattered, and one of his ribs was close to piercing his heart and lungs." Faye stopped there, looking down at her ballet flats, reflecting the street lights. "I was to late too see him, he was already fine... but I wasn't there for him," she muttered softly. "I'm pretty sure I'm the worst daughter ever," Faye explained with a pathetic laugh. Her father couldn't get around the same way he had before, but he was okay at least. She took a shaky breath and sighed, not sure if she was relieved to have that thought off her mind or not.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:01 pm

vincent thomas belanov

Vinnie was quiet as he listened to her story. It hit a little more close to home than his did. His story was just heartbreaking. Hers was heart-wrenching. Vinnie would have liked to keep a hand on hers while she spoke, but it was starting to snow harder so he had to focus on driving more. It was the important thing to do. "Faye, I..." Vinnie trailed off hearing the last part of her story. Gods that must've been horrible to have feelings like that about your own father. Vinnie didn't have feelings like that about his father. His dad was an asshole. He had never even met the guy but Vin knew he was an asshole already. If a father hadn't ever visited his child or even sent him a card on his birthday then he was an asshole.
Vinnie let off the gas and touched the breaks a few times. The snow was really starting to come down now. He flicked on his brights and transferred out of the express lane. Within a few minutes, the snow was practically impossible to see through and cars were sliding out all through the road. Anxious, Vinnie gripped the wheel, his heart beating fast. He kept the Impala going on the road at only ten miles an hour. As the car in front of him slid out and into the median, he applied even more brakes and kept the Impala away from the car in front of him by a good hundred feet.
Vinnie smiled at Faye, though it was more like a grimace, and said, "Alright, no more of the sad stories. Let's focus on the fun stuff. There's a sweatshirt and a pair of my sweatpants in the back; you can change if you want." He suggested. "You're probably going to want to do it now because the wind's pretty fierce and when you get out there the wind's going to take the skin right off your pretty legs."
obey
your
master
â™”
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye kept silent, nervously surveying the snow flying around in clouds of wind and frozen water. She was busy watching in half horror as cars in front of them swerved across the ice-glazed roads, making her squeeze the arm rests every time the Impala moved more than necessary. She felt as thought she just stopped any conversation that they were going to have, but dismissed it. Conversations could lead to crashes. Gods, if Vinnie ever got hurt by a car... well, Faye would be blaming herself to say the least. Glancing at their speed, a dramatic ten miles per hour, she could practically hear her heart pounding in her ears. Watching the car in front of them almost made her heart stop. What if that car ran into them? not breathing, she left out a small sigh of relief as they continued moving like nothing had happened.

Looking behind her at the clothes, she nodded and reached for them as he continued telling her the directions. His last comment made her send a playful glare his way, as she shook her head to avoid laughing. "Right, we wouldn't want that," Faye muttered, thinking about how she was going to change. Sliding the sweatshirt over her dress, she felt admittedly warmer. The demigod hadn't even noticed she was cold due to her nervousness. She looked at the sweatpants and the remainder of her dress that was visible. "Good thing I wore spandex..." Faye thought to herself. She slid the rest of her dress of down her knees, revealing the black spandex she had worn under it. Quickly tossing her dress in the backseat, she put on the sweatpants.

The first thing Faye noticed was that Vinnie's clothes were a lot bigger than her's, length wise at least. She began to wrap the waistband over itself, twice, four, six times before she could see her feet again. The demigod took the liberty of smelling the sweatshirt on her, and smiled, turning her attention back to the snow flying at the car.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:53 pm

vincent thomas belanov

Vinnie wasn't going to lie to himself. He was extremely tempted to watch her undress. However, he figured that would be extremely rude. Also perverted. Vinnie kept his eyes to himself and to the road, fighting off the strong urge to at least glance over at her once. Once the movement stopped, Vin glanced over to see her wearing his clothes. Goosebumps pricked up along his body. There was just something about a girl wearing his clothes that he couldn't help but love entirely. "You're even prettier in sweats than a dress," Vinnie shot her a sheepish grin when he said the cliche. But, it was one hundred percent true.
Very slowly, Vinnie moved the Impala into the exit lane and pulled up to the red light. There wasn't a single car on the road tonight. Vinnie's face didn't move as he anxiously looked around. If there weren't any cars on the road then why was there a red light? He frowned slightly and pulled out into the streets of New York slowly. Despite the crappy conditions, traffic was still its awful self.
obey
your
master
â™”

Last edited by Zan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye slid off her tiara, placing it in the backseat as well, atop the mess of her unfolded dress. Feeling her ponytail come off with the jewelry, she took off the ponytail holder, nudging it down her wrist with her opposite hand. She smiled at Vinnie's comment, feeling a blush creep up her face. " Thanks," the demigod said softly, redoing her hair into a lazy bun. Hair was never really her thing, and she soon became frustrated with the way her newly positioned locks sat on her head. Blowing an angry breath out, she yanked out the elastic again, leaving it on her wrist this time.

Faye got comfortable in her seat once more, looking out at the traffic, or the lack of it. The demigod's eyes flew from one side of the street to the other, frowning at the light. Red, for what reason was it red? It was still snowing heavily, as Faye watched the snowflakes dance across the headlights. Curiosity creeped into her mind once more, as she thought of where he was taking her. She had to change clothes. Hm. Faye knew of several things that could involve casual clothing, but not any of her ideas struck her as something Vinnie would do, or take her to do.

She had almost forgotten her necklace, still hanging around her neck under the sweatshirt. Faye reached for it, pulling it around to unhook it. The sparkling string soon was next to the rest of her clothes in the back, as she watched it for a moment, hoping it wouldn't fall on the floor. Satisfied, she turned to Vinnie again. "Are you going to tell me where we are going now?" Faye questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:30 pm

vincent thomas belanov

Vinnie shot a crooked grin at Faye, completely forgetting about his wretched past. "Nope, you're still in the dark. We're almost there, too," his eyes sparkled mischievously in the dim light from the passing cars. Through the falling snow and the whipping wind, Vinnie watched the buildings as they passed as if he were looking for a certain one--and he was. A short building with plain features passed them and Vin pulled into the alley next to it. Once the car came to a complete stop and he cut the engine and sat there for a moment in silence, just listneing to both of them breathe. "Ready?" He asked.
obey
your
master
â™”

Last edited by Zan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye frowned and rolled her eyes, leaning her head on her hand, resting on the soft arm cushion. "You're just so helpful," she muttered sarcastically, a grin forming on her lips. Faye let out a small laugh, wondering if it was as cold outside as it looked. The wind made a hollow sound just as it blew over the Impala, and she guess it wouldn't be much better when they got out of it. As the car came to a stop and the engine was cut, she listened to the peaceful sound of breathing and silence. Faye smiled and nodded. "Yeah, let's go."

Popping open the passenger door, she quickly stepped out into the winter air. An icy chill greeted her as she shoved her hands into the pockets of Vinnie's sweatshirt, feeling the wind whip through her. Faye waited for him outside as her hair whipped across her face.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:43 pm

vincent thomas belanov

Vin popped open the door of his Impala and jumped out, the wind nearly taking the door handle from his hands. As soon as he slammed the door shut he brought his hands up to his mouth and blew on them with his breath until he nearly felt light headed but even that didn't help. Vin frowned and hurried around the car to meet Faye. While the bitter wind bit at his face, he still wrapped an arm around Faye, shielding her from some of the wind. Vinnie steered the girl towards the door and gave it a push. Once inside the building, he could distantly hear a pop of a balloon followed by a string of curses. Vin turned to Faye and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry," he mouthed before he cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled, "Marco!" Vin's voice echoed around the bare front room. Suddenly a man appeared through the door to the back. Vin knew that behind that door was a huge gymnasium underground, like a bunker almost.
"Hey Vinnie!" The redheaded man greeted cheerily. He waved his yellow, paint-covered fingers at the both of them and said, "Come on back, man, I haven't seen you in ages." Vinnie shot the man a grin and took Faye's hand, intertwining their fingers. "Let's go."
obey
your
master
â™”

Last edited by Zan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye smiled at Vinnie, watching him try and warm his hands, biting back laughter. Coming from Minnesota, she had seen anything from people dress so warmly they looked like marshmallows, or people who could walk outside in a tank top in shorts. Squinting, due to the fierce wind, she tried to keep her hair from blowing into her line of sight with no avail. It seemed that it wasn't on her side today. Feeling the warmth of his arm and body, Faye smiled up at him, trying to see what the building looked like. It didn't seem like much, and she didn't know what to expect. With Vin, it could be anything.

Hearing long line of swearing, she felt her eyes get wide. What was this place? She could hear balloons popping and more swear words from the back as Vinnie called out to someone. Half - expecting the man to reply with "Polo!" she cast a puzzled expression at the redheaded man that appeared. Not being able to see out the door the man had come through, Faye felt his finger's entwined with Vinnie's. "Oh, right," the demigod said distantly, flashing him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Vinnie led Faye around the marble top counter and through the door that led into the back room. Of course, before the back room there was a set of five or six stairs to the underground part of it. There was a small underground ring that surrounded the entire arena and then to get into the arena, you had to climb a second set of stairs to get in. Vin leaned over to Marco and whispered, "You cleared it out, right?" Marco only nodded and shot Vinnie a knowing look. Marco had an amazing memory. Photographic, too. He could remember everything Vinnie said to him and told him to do.

At the foot of the stairs, Marco disappeared around a corner. Vinnie looked around. The place was exactly the same as he remembered. Same stained concrete floor, same counter that gave out darts, and just the same everything. Marco reappeared a few moments later behind the dart counter and was holding a bag of Vinnie's clothes. Vinnie snatched the bag from his hands and opened it. He was instantly hit with the familiar smell of his home and his mother's laundry detergent. Vinnie's eyes clothes and his hand drifted out of Faye's as he reminisced.

Marco gave Faye a look and replied, "He's having a moment."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye's eyes widened at the amount of stairs. Were they preparing for the zombie apocalypse? She found herself staring at all of the support beams and architecture of this place, hoping it would help her decide what kind of bunker this place was. "Wow," she breathed, almost tripping on the steps as they descended due to her lack of focus on walking. The demigod couldn't make out what Vinnie was saying to Marco, and didn't really care either. As soon as they reached the last step, Faye found herself looking up and smiling. She loved looking at a large amount of descending stairs from the bottom or top of them.

Her stormy grey eyes darted around the concrete floors, smiling softly. Was that... paint? "I'm no artist," she muttered, shaking her head slowly. Seeing Marco reappear, she raised an eyebrow at the counter. Darts? She almost hadn't noticed Vinnie's hand leaving her grasp, until she heard Marco. "Oh..." the demigod said, fighting the urge to try and comfort him. Moments could be good or bad, but Faye couldn't read his expression. She took slowly steps to the concrete walls and leaned against it, crossing her arms. She was a smart girl, surely she could place what they were doing down here.

Faye looked at the darts, her eyes staring them down. Darts... paint... clothes that could get dirty. She understood that they must be popping something. Oh, balloons, of course. She smiled, having figured out what they were doing. Even in her happiness of success, she criticized herself for not getting it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Vinnie's eyes snapped open and he glared at Marco for saying that he was 'having a moment'. He was not having a moment. He was just... reminiscing. Two completely different things. It was a good moment, too. A moment from back during a time when his mother was actually home and perfectly sober. Vinnie shook himself out of it and reached into the bag, drawing the clothes out. He started unbuttoning the dark blue vest he wore and within seconds had it off along with the tie around his neck. Then he was down to just he plain white, button down shirt. He had that off soon, too. He was just standing there shirtless in plain view as people left the arena staring at the boy in wonder.

As he lifted the t-shirt over his head, the muscles in his back tightened and clenched, showing off every tendon that he'd worked out over time. Vinnie slid the shirt over his torso and quickly unzipped his pants, stepping out of them and into the jeans in the bag. Next, he kicked his dress shoes off and slipped a pair of old Supra skating shoes on. "Ahh.." The clothes rested warmly against Vin's skin and he sighed contentedly. "Alright, Princess," Marco started.

Vinnie just glared at him. Marco kept talking. "You two take as much time as you need. We're open all night. If you need more balloons, come find me. I've set you up with a hundred each. You should be good." The ginger handed the darts to Vinnie and said, "You know where to go." Vinnie nodded and gave him a brisk pat on the cheek. "Thank you, love," Vin said with a grin. Marco's nostrils flared.

"Let's go," Vinnie announced, walking carefully with the darts in his arms.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye looked out the half - opened door as Vinnie began undressing, knowing it would be rude to watch. After all, he hadn't watch her. It was only fair. Faye watched others do what she guessed they would be doing soon. The balloons were filled with paint and then stuck on a canvas, which served the same purpose as a dart board. Hoping that he would hurry it up, she let out an impatient sigh, tapping her foot on the concrete. "Could you hurry up? This wall isn't getting anymore interesting..." she said, smiling and shaking her head.

Hearing a zipper Faye internally groaned; and she thought it took girls a long time to change. She could make out the small talk between the two, as she let out a laugh, quickly covering her mouth. Faye finally turned around after what seemed like forever. She raised an eyebrow at him and shook her head. "Come on then, Princess," Faye muttered, a smirk forming at the edge of her lips.

She pushed open the door of the place and her smiled widened. There weren't many people there, but those who were looked like they were having fun.

occ: I stared at my monitor for a long time and no muse came out. kill me.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Vinnie shot a glare at Faye and followed her up the stairs and into the arena. He really should have been leading her but oh well. Vin gestured all around and grinned. "My old girlfriend showed me this place and it's where I go when things get tough." He hadn't thought about Juliana in ages. But she had cheated on him so she lost the relationship. She was the one to mess everything up. Not him. Vinnie pushed the thoughts out of his mind and padded over to two blank canvasas. Each of them had their names written on the top with marker. Vin gave her a wide smile and give darts. "You throw one first." He just wanted to see the look on her face when she popped a balloon for the first time.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:54 pm

She smirked back at Vinnie, laughing as they made it into the room. Faye would've kept smiling if she hadn't heard him say 'my old girlfriend showed me this place.' It wasn't exactly what she had wanted to hear. He goes here when things got tough? That's nice...? The girl wasn't sure what to think about that. It was kind of hard not to think what all of his other girlfriends had been like. She never wanted to be just another girl anyways. Shaking that thought out of her head she gingerly took one of the darts, giving him a small smile. "Okay..." she breathed. Faye hadn't ever been good at darts, and hoped it wouldn't matter. She threw the dart hard, not expecting much. To her surprise, a balloon with blue paint exploded, leaving a blob of bright color across the canvas. "Wow," she breathed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:58 am

After he made his comment, Vinnie saw the look of annoyance cross over Faye's face. He couldn't understand why she'd be annoyed. His ex was an asshole. If girls could be assholes anyways. Vinnie grinned at her achievements. "Nice, now can you get two with both hands at the same time?" He set the darts down on the ground and picked two up. One for his left and another for his right hand. He concentrated hard and cocked his arms back, flinging the darts at the board. To his surprise--and hopefully Faye's too--two balloons popped. A red and a purple one. He turned to Faye with a bit of a smirk and said, "Who's the princess now?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next