Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:10 am

Faye hoped Vinnie hadn't noticed her face at the mention of another girl. She couldn't help it but be a little jealous. The girl figured Alex had cheated on her at least twice, but she knew it wasn't fair to compare the two. Smiling back at Vin she crossed her arms, waiting to see if his trick would work.Faye almost expected the left dart to slide off the canvas, but it remained able to pop a balloon. Rolling her eyes at him she reached for two darts, one for each hand of course. The girl concentrated a little above her centrally located target and flung them at the canvas. Faye heard the pleasant pop of rubber and grinned. Yellow and orange paint dripped down the remains of the balloons as she smiled all the more. "Looks like it's still you," she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:18 am

Vinnie joined in the eye-rolling fest as Faye's balloons both popped. "If I'm a princess, then will you be my prince?" Vinnie batted his eyelashes at her as his voice rose up about an octave. "'Oh, Romeo, oh Romeo, wherefore art tho, Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name! Or if thou wilt not be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet!'" Vinnie was quoting Shakespeare perfectly in front of Faye. It was a guilty, nerdy, geeky pasttime of his that he hoped would never rear its ugly head in front of her. Vinnie's face grew increasingly red and he rubbed the back of his neck and picked up a dart. He tossed it at the canvas and said in a low, gruff voice, "I mean, uh, monster trucks. Dirt. Girls. Cars. Ughhh."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:31 am

Faye immediately shook her head, trying not to roll her eyes anymore. "You know that's not what I--" she began, stopping to laugh. The girl covered her mouth as Vin began to speak perfect Shakespeare, not sure if she should be amazed or shocked. Once he was done, Faye laughed a little more. Her boyfriend knew Shakespeare. Lovely. She grinned at his reddened face, picking up a dart for herself. "I didn't you read that kind of stuff," she said in an amused tone. "Heck, I don't read that stuff," Faye added, throwing the dart. Reaching for another dart she smiled at the pop of a balloon. "But I like geeky nerds," she said with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:43 am

Vinnie's face cooled as he shot her a cocky smile. "Then you must really love me," out of pure adoration for himself, Vinnie lifted his arms, flexing his bicep muscles for her. He stopped after a while and picked up the last two darts. With a grunt and he flung the dart at the canvas and said, "Yeah, I had a bit of an infatuation for Shakespeare when I was fourteen. It was a weird phase but the guy really knew what he was talking about." Vinnie explained, tossing another dart at the board. This one missed and Vin sauntered over to the canvas and retrieved his darts. "I really connected with Hamlet of all characters."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:50 am

Faye smiled, grabbing another dart and throwing it at her canvas, it almost missing the balloon. She rolled her eyes at Hus flexing, secretly wishing she hadn't focused on throwing another dart instead. "Understandable," she mused, then stopped. She was fourteen this summer. Faye stopped for a moment and looked at her canvas distantly, frowning slightly. "It is weird to think I was fourteen this summer?" She asked, not meaning for that thought to slip out. Faye collected her darts soon after, trying to push their age difference out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Vinnie stopped midthrow. Whoa... she'd been fourteen this summer? He has beginning to date younger and younger as the years went on. He'd never dated younger than thirteen, though. He couldn't honestly see what the big deal was with age. Age was just a number to him. He didn't care if Faye was fifteen or fifty two, he still loved her. "Nah, I don't think it's weird." He replied, throwing the dart at the canvas. Nothing popped so he turned to Faye and said, "Is it weird to think I've been eighteen all summer?" He shot her a grin and zoomed over to her, grabbing the daughter of Athena around the waist and spinning her around until she was up close to him.

His heart was hammering in his chest as he leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose. "Age doesn't bother me," he whispered, a longing gaze in his amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:06 pm

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 25s8q4m

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye let out a soft laugh and smiled, returning her focus on the darts and canvas. Popping a pink balloon open, she thought. The demigod didn't know what Vinnie knew about her, to be honest. "I have a dog named Buddy," she said, missing. The girl had kept her large mutt at camp with her all of her life at camp, but not a lot of people knew she had a dog. Faye didn't mind though, knowing there were several little kids in camp that would love giving her dog as much attention as possible, and drive her insane at the same time.

I might've edited this post over /dies

Last edited by Moon on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:12 pm

"Don't remind me of my age," Vin let out a playful groan. He didn't like to be reminded that his own girlfriend was off limits to him. Definitely not the most pleasant thing to think about. Vin pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. He let go of Faye and padded back to his own canvas again, retrieving the darts from the floor. "Tell me something that I don't know about you," his dart hit a teal balloon.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye let out a soft laugh and smiled, returning her focus on the darts and canvas. Popping a pink balloon open, she thought. The demigod didn't know what Vinnie knew about her, to be honest. "I have a dog named Buddy," she said, missing. The girl had kept her large mutt at camp with her all of her life at camp, but not a lot of people knew she had a dog. Faye didn't mind though, knowing there were several little kids in camp that would love giving her dog as much attention as possible, and drive her insane at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Vinnie gave her a smile, though it was more like a grimace. He didn't really care for dogs even though he had had a dog when he was younger. He'd never liked the dog that much, though. The beast had belonged to his mother more than him so. "A dog named Buddy," Vinnie repeated out loud more to himself than her. "Can he do tricks and play basketball?" Vinnie let out a snort as he thought of the famous golden retriever who'd starred in all those Disney movies back when he was younger.

Vinnie pitched forward and the dart left his hand. When it hit the board, miraculously it popped two red balloons at the same time. He nodded in a approval with a cocky little grin dancing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:49 am

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye raised an eyebrow at his expression, tossing another dart at the colorful canvas. She could tell he didn't care much for dogs. The girl shook her head and laughed, her dart missing the canvas entirely. "No, but he is really good at sleeping and licking," she replied, running over to retrieve her darts. Coming back with paint covered hands, she saw two red balloons pop out of the corner of her eye. Rolling her eyes at Vin's confident smirk, Faye continuing to throw her darts at the canvas, running out of balloon targets.

Her mind focusing on the target, she whipped the dart at the board, splattering yellow and purple all over. Faye felt a smile forming on her lips, as she reached for another dart. "So, your turn, what's something I don't know about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]    all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all the colors of the rainbow [ private -- m o o n ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2