Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

they tell me your blue skies fade to gray [private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

they tell me your blue skies fade to gray [private] Empty
PostSubject: they tell me your blue skies fade to gray [private]   they tell me your blue skies fade to gray [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:18 pm

they tell me your blue skies fade to gray [private] NICO05
Morgan Spyro [daughter of Zeus, Greek Lord of the Sky.]

As Morgan walked alone through an unfamiliar part of town, she felt as if she was betraying an unspoken bond of trust. Will had said he was just meeting with a friend for dinner. It seemed like a reasonable excuse at the time, but as the daughter of Zeus dwelled upon it, she didn't exactly like the idea of Will being alone in the city, even if it was just for the few minutes required to drive to dinner. So, feeling obligated to do something, Morgan had gone to a group of people she would never again speak to. She had asked the nymphs were her boyfriend was.

Morgan wasn't sure how, and she didn't really care to learn, but the nymphs always seemed to have tabs on everyone around camp. They had told her the address Will had gone to, and advised she wear something nice. Of course Morgan didn't comply, but she had immediately left to make sure Will had gotten to the restaurant safely. She hadn't bothered looking up the addreess, because she believed Will. She just wanted to make sure he wasn't sidetracked with other business.

So, while she strolled down the sidewalk, a light hoodie protecting her from being recognized, Morgan wished she could take it back. She didn't want to be second guessing everything Will told her, but after what she found out a couple days ago, she couldn't let her boyfriend go back. Things would only get so much worse from there, and Morgan needed her boy. Riley Spyro's wedding was in two weeks, and the girl was skipping it completely; she was missing her own mom's wedding because it had indirectly destroyed Will. A sharp bang hit the demigod in the gut as she remembered the reason Will had gotten hooked on drugs and alcohol in the first place was because of Morgan and her mother.

The sudden realization caused Morgan to began running down the sidewalk, numbers flying by her as a heavy rain began to fall. She felt blind as the rain fell, and before she knew it, she had approached a condominium building that matched the address given to her by the nymphs. "Way to go, Morgs. They tricked you," she whispered to herself. Just before she turned around, the demigod noticed a body crumbled on the sidewalk. Hesitantly at first, Morgan got closer, soon recognizing the tall frame and broad shoulders. Even the dark hair began to look familiar as the daughter of Zeus walked closer. Will. He really hadn't gone to a restaurant, but that was the least of the Spyro's worries. Will looked broken, and he was alone in the dangerous part of the city, practically laying on the sidewalk.

"Wi—Will?" Morgan asked, her voice cracking. The girl's knees trembled and she dropped down next to her boyfriend. With no hesitation, Morgan wrapped an arm around Will's back and gently squished herself into his side. There was no mistaking the Cabin Leader, now. "You shouldn't be out here alone. What . . . why . . . never mind. It's dangerous," Morgan scolded, letting go of Will and trying to look him in the eye.

"It's Morgan," the teenager continued, trying to understand the situation. As she said her name, the girl tried to offer a smile. "You're okay. I don't need to know. We're okay." Morgan tentatively ran her hand through Will's hair and faked another smile, holding back the tears that wouldn't be seen with all the rain. She was going to be stronger this time. She couldn't break down every time Will hurt himself, because it wasn't her place to be weak. Running her hand through Will's hair again, Morgan sat in front of the boy and faced him, still trying to make eye contact. She couldn't tell what was going through Will's head, and she couldn't tell if he actually was okay. Morgan had to trust that he was, if she couldn't trust anything else.

((my post=poop.))
Back to top Go down

they tell me your blue skies fade to gray [private]
Page 1 of 1