Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I fight a real-life dummy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meaghan

Meaghan

I fight a real-life dummy. Empty
PostSubject: I fight a real-life dummy.   I fight a real-life dummy. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:33 pm

I strolled into the arena. I hacked at a dummy. Expecting his head to fall off, I waited. No response. I knocked on his metal shield.
Suddenly the dummy stood up and attacked me. I wrote the word 'portal' in the air with my sword. A blue-grey gap in the air opened. I stepped through, and I was behind him. I back flipped, kicking behind him and knocking his helmet off. He turned around. His head was made of dome rough grey fabric. White Feather, my owl, kncoked him over and I took his armor off. I then slashed and hacked until he was a pile of fluffing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I fight a real-life dummy.   I fight a real-life dummy. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 pm

(Yo girl! Where r u?!?!)
Back to top Go down
Meaghan

Meaghan

PostSubject: Re: I fight a real-life dummy.   I fight a real-life dummy. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:48 pm

(I'm here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I fight a real-life dummy.   I fight a real-life dummy. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Yayz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fight a real-life dummy.   I fight a real-life dummy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I fight a real-life dummy.
Page 1 of 1