Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) Empty
PostSubject: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:38 am

Robin Gregson
I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) 6011596e1c
“Sure, Make Fun Of The Asian Kid. Haha.”
~o~o~o~o~o~

Robin walked into the Arena, a sword in one hand and a small lighter in the other. She, rather reluctantly, went to the bleachers and layed down her treasured lighter. Better lay it somewhere safe then sorry. She went up a dummy, eyeing it clearly before going into her fighting position. It was armoured, the dummy. And the chinks, she eyed it crefully. The head, she struck it's face with the hilt of her sword. The neck, slashing her weapon, it made wooshing sounds as it passed, and finally straw sprayed on the floor. The belly, Robin eyed it crefully then thrusted her sword, making the scene chaotic. Finally, the legs. Or what was left of the legs.

She smirked to herself, and moved to the next dummy. But before that, she went back to her treasure, the cold, metallic fire starter. She clicked it open, and the fire started. she held her long, slender fingers out to touch it, and the flame danced on it. Oh how she loved fire.

~o~o~o~o~o~
“But I Bet I’d Kick Your Butt, Foreign Style.”

Last edited by Death on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:47 am

Phoebe hummed quietly to herself whilst she walked into the arena, stopping bluntly at the chaotic scene before her. Straw, Armor and Body parts from the dummy lay in a huge mess and with a quick glance, she saw who was responsible - A small girl standing at the bleacher's with her back to Phoebe. With a slight tug on her bracelet, Phoebe's Bow materialized in her hand and when she reached back on her magical quiver which was shaped as a back pack she only thought 2 words... 'Explosive Arrow' she said to herself, as she grasped an arrow and quickly notched it into her bow - Pulling the string back quickly and releasing the arrow.

The arrow flew through the air at tremendous speeds, smashing through the dummy's chest - Though suddenly, without any warning, the arrow exploded and completely decimated the dummy as well as creating a small crater in the ground around it. Phoebe glanced around quickly, trying to look innocent but then she realized something - There were only 2 people present in the Arena at the time, so it would had to have been her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 am

Robin felt the explosion, and she raised her hand to stop the straw from sticking into her hair, shirt and probably all of her. "Geeze, limit the damage will you? You're blowing up dummies faster than how camp fixes them." she grinned ear to ear, not turning her back to the place where the arrow blasted a dummy. She looked at the entrance of the Arena and saw a girl, probably her age, and held a bow and arrow. "So cool. How'd you upgrade your arrows? That. Was. Awesome." Robin said, closing her lighter with a click and walking past the straw to the place the girl stood.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 am

Phoebe smirked and returned her bow back to into it's previous and hidden form, glancing up at the young girl that walked towards her. "I'm sorry, that's a secret I'll never reveal." Phoebe said with a soft giggle and a wink. After a few moments she spoke again - "I'm kidding, they were gifts from my Father and Aunt."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 am

Robin looked at her. "Father? Aunt?" she asked quizically. Yeah, she really was interested in gizmos and gadgets. And so far, this was awesome. Well, except for fire of coarse. Fire is the ultimate.

~Sorry, lack of muse.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:37 am

Phoebe smirked at the young girl and thought to herself, 'Burning Arrow' - As she did that, phoebe reached back and retrieved an arrow from her quiver, notching it and firing the shot at the Dummy. As the arrow pierced the Dummy, roughly a second later, the Dummy suddenly raged up in flames - Completely melting. "My Father Apollo and my Aunt Artemis." Phoebe replied to the girl, as she turned back towards her and looked at her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:03 pm

"Beautiful." Robin thought, in awe of the burning canvas called once a dummy. "Great. Absolutely magnificent." shhe sighed, walking near the flame. Carefully, she reached out and she caressed the flame, taking one in her hand. "This is awesome! You're officially my best friend" she said with utter glee. She turned to the girl, hands filled with fire and grinned. "And the name's Robin Gregson, pyromaniac and technopath daughter of Hephaestus." she says.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:04 am

Phoebe giggled at the little girl, she was sort of strange and a confessed pyromaniac, but she still seemed pretty cool. "I'm Phoebe, Daughter of Apollo." she replied to the girl, watching her play with fire in her hands. 'Amazing...' she thought to herself as the girl's hands were perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:27 am

"So, Apollo kid too huh?" she said conversationally, as her hands played with fire. "I've met some, but tell me, do all of you have that perfect aim?" she asked. Of course, she never had that perfect an aim. Swordplay was better for her as a last case resort. She'd prefer using her 'Hephaestus-ness' though.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:30 am

Phoebe smiled at the girl's comment and simply shook her shoulders. She knew that she had a flawless aim, but the question asked if ALL Apollo children had the aim, and that was a question which Phoebe didn't know the answer to. "I'm not sure, perhaps you should round us all up and ask." She said, winking after she finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:37 am

"Well, then it's going to be one big reunion." she said, turning her whole body to face her. Distinguishing the flame on her hand, she smirked at her. "Cause that's one big family you got there." she said. She walked up the bleachers and retreived her sword and placing her lighter back on the seat. "Which reminds me, want to spar?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:42 am

Phoebe cocked her head to the side slightly and watched the young girl retrieve her sword, a soft smile planting on her lips as she did so, turning into a soft laugh at the question. "I thought you would never ask..." Phoebe replied, pulling on her bracelet and having her Bow formulate in her hands as she walked back a few steps, putting even further distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:51 am

Hey brown eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. "This will be fun." she muttered and began. She crouched down low and raised her sword in a defensive stand. One thing she knew about bows, is that they were greater in long distance fighting. So she needed to put much more distance between them, and so she leaqned forward, wary yet not that hyped up.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Phoebe nodded her head softly as if it was time to begin, and so - She decided she would begin. Phoebe was glad that her and her opponent had had a small talk because she learned that her opponent was completely immune to fire, preventing Phoebe from wasting precious time in discovering this. 'Concussive Arrow' - She thought to herself as she reached back and took the arrow from her Quiver, notching it and pulling the string back as far as she could. "I'm ready when you are." She said slyly, adding a little wink at the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:33 am

"Then we shall begin." she said, returning her opponent's sly smile. It took a swift movement for her to lunge. But of coarse, she already had a tactic in mind. Sweet, she thought. She softly landed on her feet, meters away from her opponent. Sure, arrows are deadly for long ranges. But it doesn't mean it weren't wicked in short range. Robin wasn't dumb. Nor was she weak. But looking like one, she could have fooled anyone.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Phoebe kept the arrow notched in her bow and moved backwards slightly, unlike most archers - Phoebe liked to wait til her opponents were close enough so they couldn't dodge her shots and would take the full force of whatever arrow she had decided to use. "Don't just stand there all day my new best friend." Phoebe said and softly poked her tongue out, giggling as well.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Years at the streets kicked in. She was swift, like a cat and flexible, therefore not someone you'd want to mess with. "Okay." she breathed and stepped a foot backwards and crouched down low. But the thing is, she never fight whenever she strikes first. "Well, take your best shot." she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Phoebe nod her head in a slight movement of appreciation, her opponent wasn't going to attack - But this made things strange since Phoebe never liked attacking first either, she had always thought of it as defending herself. "So you aren't going to attack me?" Phoebe asked softly, scrunching her nose and frowning at the idea of her instigating a fight.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

"Nope." she popped the 'p' in the word. Well, it wasn't her thing. Unless someone moves first, there isn't going to be any action. Just them, standing like that in the Arena. "Unless you'd make the move first." she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Phoebe sighed and exhaled loudly, simply looking at the young girl in front of her. "Well this is troublesome... I guess we won't be fighting after all." Phoebe said, lifting her bow and aiming it towards one of the dummies - The young Demigod pulled back on the string as far as she could and with hardly any effort, released her grip from it and fired the arrow at tremendous speeds. The arrow hit the dummy square in the head as a loud 'Bang!' echoed around the small Arena, the Dummy no longer visible. "We could always try and find other people to fight...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)   I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'n Not A Test Dummy(o-p-e-n)
Page 1 of 1