Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Test of Wills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Eileen picked up a mace which was almost as big as her. Picking it up with ease, she was slightly dissapointed on how light it was. She had just come back from meeting her mother on their two day a month visits and it didn't turn out well at all.

She forced the thoughts out of her mind and concentrated on the dummies in front of her. Taking the mace over her head she let it drop on the first one before swining it to the right and decapitating it.

With a huge smile, she went to the next. "That felt good," she said after she stopped to catch her breath. Eileen was advised to go to anger management many times when she was in public school, but they could never afford it. Besides, "destruction is the best anger management" Eileen always said.

Back to top Go down
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Dimitri was in the Arena and he was pretty happy with what he was doing h was challenging people to small little fights. After dropping another challenger who thought he could beat Dimitri just because he only had one hand Dimitri looked around and whisteled sharply Vjyuga stepped out of a shaded area and walked to his master. Dimitri saw something not so much a face he remembered but a figure defiately it was Eileen Harlow. Dimitri moved his hand as Vjyuga stepped back allowing his master space.

Dimitri walked slowly behind her and appeared behind her with such stealth a man his size should be able to pull off but he did and he said close to her in his thick Russian Accent.

"Hows the neck?"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Eileen almost swung her mace at the person intruding her space, but froze when she realized it was Dimitri. Unforgettable Dimitri with his Russian accent that shook her to the core and his manly scent that sent her on edge.

"You shouldn't sneak up on people like that, Dimitri," she said before turning around slowly, "especially not someone with a weapon in their hands."

Eileen flashed him a smile before leaning her head back to expose her neck which had very thin red line going across, "not bleeding anymore."

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Dimitri smiled and commented about her fist statement.

"Maybe I just knew that you wouldn't hit me and I was right."

Dimitri smiled and he got closer and looked at the thin read line that used to be a machete cut.

"See was almost straight. I've just been beating down some of our fellow campers who thnik that they can beat me. They couldn't."

Dimitri got closer to Eileen and he finally rested on a training dummy.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Eileen smirked at his boast. She had no doubt he could beat many people here, maybe even her. But she'd give it a shot, at least make him work hard for his win.

"So then you won't mind a challenge?" she asked putting her mace down to the side. Eileen immediately started cracking her knucles and then her neck. There was no way he'd so no to this.

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Dimitri laughed, He almost couldn't believe it but then again from what he's seen of Eileen he completely believed it.

"Wait so you want to fight me? Bring it on."

Dimitri got into a defensive stance ready for anything she would throw at him.

"C'mon little princess don't be shy."
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Eileen smirked and shook her head before picking up the mace. She'd probably do better with a sword, but Eileen loved blunt weapons. Perhaps she'll surprise Dimitri with her favorite when she needs it, and by the looks of it, she would need it.

She knew she had no chance of beating Dimitri in a fair fight, but Eileen didn't plan on being fair.

Extending the mace beside her so it was shoulder height, she twirled it back and stepped forward with her left food. Taking her hand, she motioned for him to make the first move.

"I thought men always made the first moves," she winked.

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Dimitri nodded and held his machete he'd guessed she wouldn't play fair and so he wouldn't either. Dimitri moved in and twirled his machte into a reverse grip and slashed but it was a feign slash and he moved his leg around to the back of hers and pulled but as she fell he caught her. As she was in his arms he pulled her in close and kissed her heavily on the lips with the confusion he lifted up his leg and went to kick her to the ground.

"All is fair in love and war. I haven't quite figured out what this is yet."

Dimitri's voice unintentionally carressed the words as the came out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Eileen rolled to the left and on her knees, she swung the mace as hard as she could horizantally, the end meeting with Dimitri's knee. Jumping up quickly, she lunged at him full force and hit his back with the other end of the mace.

She didn't know what this was just yet, love? War? But it didn't matter just yet. Right now, she had to stay on her feet.

Eileen landed on both feet perfectly like a cat and turned around to face Dimitri, her mace right in front of her and behind his head. She waited for him to turn around, her chest moving up and down heavily from all the energy she had to use. She loved maces and other weapons like it for the sheer brute force, but being more petite they took a lot out of her.

"Never.... kiss me... without... my... permission," she said with both excitement and rage in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Dimitri was hit in the knee and then in the back he fell to the ground and he looked up from this position she didn't look too bad but he knew if she beat him life wouldn't be fun for him.

"Awww What would it take for a man to get your permission?"
Dimitri swung his leg around and twirled to get up and he was up he smiled and twirled his machete striking at Eileen with the handle of his weapon. He didn't want to accidently kill the girl.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Eileen smiled but her smile quickly faded when he hit her. Leaping back, she threw her mace at him hoping to distract him. Swiftly, she pulled the long silver chain wrapped around belt line and faster than he or anyone else could see, she flipped over him and landed right behind him.

Throwing the chain over his head, she pulled on both ends, the chain strangling him and pulling him to the ground.

"You have to earn it," she whispered behind him to his ear. Her hands thightened on the thin chain that was virtually indestructable, a gift from her father.

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Dimitri was taken by surprise by the strangulation. He needed to think before she could make him pass out his right arm swung backwards and contacted he wasn't sure where but somewhere and then he swung back his left leg back. The chain seemed to loosen and he slid out and spun around.

"And how might a certain Russian do that?"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:00 pm

"Agghh!" Eileen groaned when his arm connected with her cheek bone.

'Dammit!' she thought, her hand going up to the swollen area on her face. 'How do they always know where to hit a girl?!'

Recovering herself, she let her chain hit the ground as she held on to the other end. Swining it forwards and backwards in front of her, she tested how far she could go without him making a move.

"You have to defeat me of course," she said as a matter of factly. Flipping her wrist, the other end of the chain hit his chest slicing part of his shirt but nothing more. Just a little closer.

She smirked and took a step forward.

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Dimitri waited he didn't move and he moved his hand slightly. As Eileen attacked again he reached out his hand to catch the chain it was close but he did and as he caught it and he pulled it and Eileen flew towards him and he flew his leg out towards her.

"Ok ten minutes then."
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Eileen crashed on the dirt and she felt perhaps something had broken in her torso. Her hand grasped her stomach area as she stood up, but the pain wasn't as severe as she'd feared. However, blood dripped from inside her mouth. She wasn't sure if it was internal bleeding or perhaps she'd just bit her tongue and just doesn't feel it.

Letting out a breath that sounded more like a growl, she feigned to the right but lunged forward, the end of her chain wrapping around his neck as she pulled it back. Her free hand swung to his arm in anticipation as she kicked him in the head when his head bent forward. the chain freed him and in one second she was behind him once more.

"Keep a close eye on me Dimitri, I'm pretty fast. You know what they say, never turn your back on your enemy," she laughed knowing that he had no choice in her being behind him. But it was the most opportune place to be, he couldn't see her.

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Dimitris smile disappeared as he noticed the blood. Dimitri held the cain and pulled with all his strength when it finally loosened Dimitri spun around not being as defensive or aggressive as earlier and he ran towards her looking as if he is going to slam into her but he stopped slightly short and lifted her up into his arms and they both dropped to the ground.

"Does this count as you being defeated?"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:26 pm

She gave him a side smirk, letting him keep her in place.

"No, but we'll call it a draw," Eileen wasn't one for giving up. She'd drive everything to the ground until there was nothing left before she gave up. And in this case, she'd rather have his machete inch deep on her neck to call surrender.

The wind blew and moved her hair to the side so she could see him better, and her eyes didn't leave his. Then for one instant, her eyes darted down to his lips before coming back up again.

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:53 am

Dimitri kept her gaze, mostly exept for his eyes wandering her body and he eyes rested back on her eyes. Bye the gods did she look good.Dimitri stayed silent he was wondering if she was hurt as bad and he thought she might be but one half of him didn't want to end this 'moment' they seemed to be having.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Her body leaned in closer, her lips only inches away from his. Briefly, her lips grazed over his jaw line until she reached his ear.

"Better luck next time," she whispered in her sultry voice.

Then, breaking free of his hold, she stood up. She bent over to pick up her chain and mace, all the while keeping her eyes fixed on him.

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Dimitri got up and clicked his neck all the while smiling.

"So your ok? I didn't snap your ribcage in half?"
Dimitri kept her gaze no way was he looking away now not when she could literally do anything.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Eileen chuckled as she shook her head. She gave him an are-you-serious-look before rolling her eyes.

"I'm a big girl Dimitri," she said, "You'll have to do a bit better than kick me to break me."

She dared turn her back on him as she put the mace up against the wall. Lifting her shirt, she looped her chain back around her belt line. She was almost exhausted, but sweating profusely- so much so that her hair was basically covered in sweat. All Eileen wanted to do now was to take a nice shower and be more presentable to him than she was at the momen with hair disheveled and clothes a complete mess with dirt all over her.

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Dimitri laughed

"Good because I don't need any girls who can't take a kick around me."

Dimitri couldn't help be shift his eyes as her shirt came up just abit and then he looked at himself. He had a mark on his neck from the chain and his back and knee hurt from the mace but he'd keep face.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:48 pm

"You're better than I thought you'd be," she stated flipping auburn locks behind her. She knew he had to be hurting, at least a little bit if anything. Trying to keep her smile, she cleared her throat.

"I have to get going," she said thinking she could take a nice swim before going back to her cabin to shower.

"Good fight, maybe we can decide on a winner next time," she winked before turning around.

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Dimitri smiled and nodded

"Sure next time"
Dimitri waited untill tshe was gone and turned to find a small crowd had watched the whole thing Dimitri stepped towards them and pushed through them collecting his dog be pulled out his machete and attacked training dummies. Dimitri took one last look and carried on training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test of Wills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Wills   Test of Wills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test of Wills
Page 1 of 1