Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!

Go down 
+4
welshy
Balisugar
Sniggle
Angel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! Empty
PostSubject: Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!   Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 am

That's right! As most of you probably know, the elections and voting process for the Hunters of Artemis Group Leaders has been going on for the past month or so. After 10 days on nominations, multiple candidates in each group, and 10 days of voting we have our three winners!

In the Warriors Group, after a very close race (winning with 7 votes), we have Chrome Lion, or as you know her, Sniggle, and her character Charlie Henderson as our new Warriors Group Leader!

In the Gatherers Group we have myself (winning with 10 votes), Angel and my character Charlie Grande as the new Gatherers Group Leader!

And last but not least in the Healers Group we have (winning with 11 votes) Charlie with his character Charlie Hurst as the new Healers Group Leader!

Thanks for voting, and congratulations to everyone!
- The CHB Staff

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Our previous winner Warriors winner, Chrome Lion, has resigned from her position because of personal reasons. Therefore the position goes to our second place winner, Selene! It was a very close race and Selene was only 1 vote behind Sni, so I believe, and so does Sni, that she deserves it just as much. ^^ Congrats Selene!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!   Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:46 am

CONGRATS GUYS GO PARTY AND ROCK OUT THE HUNTER'S CAMP BECAUSE YOLO. /pets you all
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!   Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:15 am

Congrats everyone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!   Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:02 am

CONGRATS PEEPS. YOU MADE BIEBER PROUD xD And me
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!   Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:03 am

Oh my god. Thank you Sniggle. But you broke the Charlie streak xD :D
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!   Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 am

Yeah, that's okay. Something tells me you'd do a better job then I ever could, which takes priority over having 3 Charlies rolf. owob MAKE ME PROUD.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!   Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:24 am

:D Okay! andisawlehungergames.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!   Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 am

Congrats guys! *patpat*
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!   Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:42 pm

I give ya'll a big WOOT WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!   Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Congrats you guys!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!   Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet your new Huntress Group Leaders!
Page 1 of 1