Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Deletion of Huntress Forums?

Go down 

Should we remove the huntress camp?
Yes
Deletion of Huntress Forums? I_vote_lcap50%Deletion of Huntress Forums? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
No
Deletion of Huntress Forums? I_vote_lcap25%Deletion of Huntress Forums? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Maybe
Deletion of Huntress Forums? I_vote_lcap25%Deletion of Huntress Forums? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Deletion of Huntress Forums? Empty
PostSubject: Deletion of Huntress Forums?   Deletion of Huntress Forums? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:33 pm

Hello Members! It has come to my attention that the forum is rather long and the huntress camp is rather inactive and we'd like to fix that. So... should we or should we not get rid of the huntress camps?

If the site votes yes, it means the deletion of most of the forums (we will probably keep a small space for hunters to rp or for campers to rp as visiting Artemis and whatnot), but not the huntress character type (unless you all want that too).

If the site votes no, it means things stay the way they are, but bare in mind you guys need to become active on it. The forum currently has NO posts in comparison to the length and size right now. If the site votes no to getting rid of the camps and they remain as inactive as they are now, we'll be getting rid of them.

If you have something to add or want to share your opinion and reasonings please feel free to post below!
Back to top Go down

Deletion of Huntress Forums?
Page 1 of 1