Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Artemis' Newest Huntress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Artemis' Newest Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Artemis' Newest Huntress   Artemis' Newest Huntress I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:44 pm

I close my eyes, knowing that Artemis would be revealing herself soon. The light disappeared and I open my eyes, standing even with a twelve year old girl. "You called?" she asks me quietly. I nod, not sure If I should feel good, or uneasy. My dad is the god of lust, and now I was becoming a permanent virgin. Never to have a boyfriend. But, I decide I want to my own person, and someone special. "Do you want to become a Huntress?" she asks lightly; softly. "Yes, milady," I say. Artemis nods and opens her mouth to speak. "Repeat after me. I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis." I repeat. "I turn back one the company of men." Again I repeat. "Accept eternal maidenhood." I choke on that line, but I do repeat. "And join the hunt," Artemis ends. "And join the hunt," I say with a smile. My mind is starting to turn at a rapid level. I can see unusual things. I feel strong, and like a I could be a good huntress. Like I finally have potential.
Back to top Go down

Artemis' Newest Huntress
Page 1 of 1