Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} Empty
PostSubject: Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} Tumblr_lixls36Aym1qdl5tvo1_500_thumb
"I'm simply still living to find out who my mother is, and to help those in need.

Ivy took off her sandles. She had been practicing with her bow and arrow, and still wasn't very good. After five decades, Ivy hadn't done a lot of things. She hadn't been claimed, and she hadn't masterd archery. It wasn't that she was terrible, it's just that she wasn't great, which was probobly needed.

So, Ivy was taking a break. Her sandles were on the side of the stream, and Ivy's pants were rolled up at the bottem. She lightly dipped her feet into the water. "That feels nice..." she sighed, giving a smile. Ivy leaned her head back on her shoulders, letting her curly brown hair flow on her back. Then, she saw someone come up from behind her.
"Oh, hey." I told her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} Tumblr_m11mifglg81r93thf

"Hello Ivy." Celeste said cheerfully. She'd discovered that there was nothing that needed doing. Her watch wasn't until later. And she'd already practiced her archery and her knives. So Celeste had decided to take a walk. She hadn't really expected anyone else to be around. Celeste sat down next to Ivy. "So what are you doing here?"

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:44 pm

"I'm simply still living to find out who my mother is, and to help those in need.

Ivy smiled as Celeste sat down next to her. "Oh, hey Celeste. I'm not doing much of anything. Just taking a little break from archery."
Ivy sat up, and looked at the stream. It was quite calm, and very relaxing. That was what Ivy wanted to do-simply relax. But, it was hard to relax when you were terrible at a bow and arrow and needed to practice.
"I'm still not very good at it, after half a century."

~I hope a century is a hundred years, because she's been a huntress for fifty two.~
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:44 pm

"Archery?" Celeste asked. Archery came easily to her. It had never really occured to her that others would struggle with it. Well, maybe Celeste could help Ivy. Hunters were meant to be like sisters after all, right? "I could help you with your archery if you want. I've had more practice than you after all."

~Don't worry. A century is one hundred years :)~

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Emma walked down the stream, shyly. She still didn't feel accepted here, even though she was officially a hunter. Emma felt odd with people frozen in time. Emma's talk was strangly informal here. "Can I join you?" Emma asked politely
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:35 am

"I don't mind if you join us." Celeste said kindly. The girl, Emma, seemed a bit nervous. She was probably just shy. Celeste had seen her around camp a couple of times, but only a couple of ones because Emma was relatively new. Celeste had seen her enough to remember her name though. Wanting Emma to feel welcome Celeste smiled at her brightly.

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Emma smiled. "Thanks." She sat down next to the girl, dangling her long legs in the water. The water was blissfully cool, and Emma wished she could just jump in. But she decided against it. "So what group are you in?" Emma asked.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:55 am

"I'm in the Warriors." Celeste said, smiling a bit. "Ivy is in the Gatherers." Ivy hadn't spoken yet. Maybe she just couldn't think of anything to say? Like writers block, but in your head. That happened to Celeste sometimes. "What group are you in?" she asked to keep the conversation going. Celeste loved chatting. The girls at the orphanage used to say that she spoke too much.

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:47 pm

~Sorry I couldn't post. My Ipod died. I'm on my computer now XD. By the way, your signanture says Celeste is in the warriors...so...I'm confused.~
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:23 am

((Oops. My other Huntress is a Gatherer. She's older and I've used her more. Fixed it now though.))
Back to top Go down
andrew4300

PostSubject: Katy Darwin is a claimed daughter of Poseidon and an Immortal huntress of Artemis   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Primrose Everdeen wrote:

Ivy took off her sandles. She had been practicing with her bow and arrow, and still wasn't very good. After five decades, Ivy hadn't done a lot of things. She hadn't been claimed, and she hadn't masterd archery. It wasn't that she was terrible, it's just that she wasn't great, which was probobly needed.

So, Ivy was taking a break. Her sandles were on the side of the stream, and Ivy's pants were rolled up at the bottem. She lightly dipped her feet into the water. "That feels nice..." she sighed, giving a smile. Ivy leaned her head back on her shoulders, letting her curly brown hair flow on her back. Then, she saw someone come up from behind her.
"Oh, hey." I told her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}   Taking a well deserved break {0PEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a well deserved break {0PEN}
Page 1 of 1