Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

yay! Taking a break from my brother!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

yay! Taking a break from my brother! Empty
PostSubject: yay! Taking a break from my brother!   yay! Taking a break from my brother! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:13 pm

I went out of camp, toward the town. I was free for a couple of day.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Location : Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141 Long Island, New York 11954

PostSubject: Re: yay! Taking a break from my brother!   yay! Taking a break from my brother! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:14 am

I was in my father's house for a couple of days and I was spending them with my father Andrew Walker. My father was in the University where he works as an Archaeologist-history teacher. I was bored in the house and I went to a walk to the town then I saw Amaya. An Ares Kid from the camp. I didn't have a good experience with Ares Kids but I alwas hoped that I could get along with someone. I went next to that kid and I said '' Hi, what are you doing here away from the camp alone....?''.Maybe that was stupid but I didn't had something else to say....

Chris Walker, son of Athena

yay! Taking a break from my brother! Iiiii_23
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: yay! Taking a break from my brother!   yay! Taking a break from my brother! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:55 am

" Hey!" I said, smiling " Oh well, just taking a break from my twin. I need that, 'cause in another case, I would have to bear him the rest of my life." I said. it was true, I had to take a break like, every 2 weeks! This was unbelievable. " How about you?" I asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson

Location : Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141 Long Island, New York 11954

PostSubject: Re: yay! Taking a break from my brother!   yay! Taking a break from my brother! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:10 am

''Well this season my father hadn't much work and he invited me to spent some days with him at his house. Today he was at the University for a meeting and I was bored in the house alone'' I said happily. I was happy because I found a friend from the camp.

Chris Walker, son of Athena

yay! Taking a break from my brother! Iiiii_24
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: yay! Taking a break from my brother!   yay! Taking a break from my brother! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 pm

" Cool then. Lucky you get to see your father. I only got my mom, and she is away right now. Like, in Egypt." I simply said and smile, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yay! Taking a break from my brother!   yay! Taking a break from my brother! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yay! Taking a break from my brother!
Page 1 of 1