Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Taking a break(Ice and Me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

Taking a break(Ice and Me) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break(Ice and Me)   Taking a break(Ice and Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Emily Masterson walked out in front of a big rock, and started to climb it. She made it to the top and laid down, staring up at the beautiful, cloudless sky. She smiled to herself for picking such a great day to take a break from the stress of camp and the drama that goes around. Emily felt as if she never had any free time on her hands nowadays. It's always work, work, work until your hands fall off, or some other part of you gets cuts off. She loved this time of the year. The ground was covered in red and orange leaves, the trees still have the little bit of crisp leaves attached to them making them beautiful in the light, the birds cherping peacefully. Yes, this was definately what Emily liked best about camp.
Back to top Go down

Taking a break(Ice and Me)
Page 1 of 1