Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training To Be A Huntress.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Training To Be A Huntress. Empty
PostSubject: Training To Be A Huntress.   Training To Be A Huntress. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Dani was quietly waiting in the Arena. Blowing the horn she waited for Helena to come in. In her hands was the bow that she was give. Taking a deep breath she forgot all her fears, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Training To Be A Huntress.   Training To Be A Huntress. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 pm

I was in my tent at the huntresses camp when I felt the familiar feeling of being summoned. I let the sound of the horn carry me to the arena, and I suddenly stood in front of Dani, my bow ready for use. "You called?" I asked, walking over to the edge of the arena to set up some targets.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Training To Be A Huntress.   Training To Be A Huntress. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Sadly before Helena arrived. Dani had left, leaving a note behind. The note was very short and neatly written. The contents had told her that she hoped to train, except she was sadly called away. So that would need to wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training To Be A Huntress.   Training To Be A Huntress. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training To Be A Huntress.
Page 1 of 1