Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

something new Ft. Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

something new Ft. Light  Empty
PostSubject: something new Ft. Light    something new Ft. Light  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Helen

I stepped out of the water and whipped the hair out of my eyes. The setting sun was a pale gold across the water. I reached my towel and streached out on it. Closing my eyes, I hummed a tune that my father had taught me.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: something new Ft. Light    something new Ft. Light  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 pm

I looked at the that I had spotted almost as soon as I had gotten to the beach. I was planning on going swimming but something was drawing me to talk with the girl that was laying on her towel humming. I walked over to her, spread my towel out and put my stuff down. I then sat down on my towel and said to her, "Hello, my name is Olivia."

Last edited by Light Yagami on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: something new Ft. Light    something new Ft. Light  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Helen

"My name is Helen. Daughter of Athena." I said. I glanced at the girl beside me. 'she is kinda cute.' i thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: something new Ft. Light    something new Ft. Light  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 pm

I nodded taking that into my memory and said, "I'm a daughter of Chaos. You may have already noticed things that shouldn't be possible happening around you already." Just then a butterfly in the literal sense landed on my shoulder. I picked up the small piece of butter and it flew off using its wings. I then looked at Helen and smiled. I thought, 'man, she is hot.'
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: something new Ft. Light    something new Ft. Light  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Helen

my mind had drifted off to other things. I watched the sunset drawing random things in the sand with my fingers.'Damnit Helen make a move already.' i thought. Nothing came to my mind.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: something new Ft. Light    something new Ft. Light  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:04 am

I smiled kindly and placed a hand on Helen's shoulder saying, "What's wrong? You seem very distracted." I wondered why she had not paid any attention to what had just happened. It was completely impossible for butter to have wings and fly and yet she seemed to not even notice it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: something new Ft. Light    something new Ft. Light  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Helen

I looked at her. "Nothing." i muttered. "Its just that," I looked in to her eyes. "I really like you." I moved forward and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: something new Ft. Light    something new Ft. Light  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:16 pm

I looked at her shocked that she just kissed me. I totally wasn't expecting that. I didn't even know that much about her yet. Even if she was hot I would have liked to get to know her first. I said to her, "But you don't even know me. We just met five minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: something new Ft. Light    something new Ft. Light  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Helen

I placed my hand on her arm. "Then we should go and get to know each other more." I whispered. "do you have a place to go to?" i asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: something new Ft. Light    something new Ft. Light  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:52 pm

I shook my head and said, "No, I don't have anywhere I need to be. We can just talk here. I want to actually get to know you first. Not just jump straight into a relationship without knowing anything about you except that you look hot. Murderers could look hot and I wouldn't get into a relationship with a murderer. I'm not saying you're a murderer but you know what I mean, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something new Ft. Light    something new Ft. Light  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something new Ft. Light
Page 1 of 1