Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

you are my guiding light. [percabeth]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

you are my guiding light. [percabeth] Empty
PostSubject: you are my guiding light. [percabeth]   you are my guiding light. [percabeth] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:41 am

you are my guiding light. [percabeth] Tumblr_mg6hd4Uwkq1rke39co3_250
you are my guiding light. [percabeth] Tumblr_mg6hd4Uwkq1rke39co4_250
    With her ankles deep in the water, Annabeth's grey eyes skimmed the pages of one of the many Greek Mythology books the library contained. The sun was up in the middle of the sky, signaling the time was around past noon by now. She had been reading some stories aloud for about twenty minutes or so to her best friend, Percy Jackson.

Her white sneakers lay by her side on the dock, along with her Celestial bronze knife. The daughter of Athena constantly had it ready in case something happened, a lesson she has been taught from her experiences of being a demigod. Part of her knew she wouldn't have to worry since Percy was around and she trusted him with her life. The pair have been on a handful of quests earlier, in which they both have returned to Camp Half-Blood almost-safely. She didn't want to recount the times when she theorized his death, primarily when he got washed up on the shores of Ogygia and was assumed death after two weeks of his disappearance. Those may have been one of the worst experiences Annabeth has ever encountered. To lose her best friend and be left alone, yet again, since Luke joined Kronos. She shook the thoughts away and resumed her reading out loud.

Turning a page of the thick book, she paused mid sentence, "Psyche's beauty in her homeland caused her to be worshipped, evidently driving Aphrodite mad. The goddess of love sent a plague and let it be known that the only cure was to sacrifice Psyche--Percy, are you listening to me?" She glanced up from the book to meet Percy's striking green eyes. The intensity in his orbs made Annabeth's heart race and her knees weaken. She consulted Silena Beauregard about the matter, to which she was given the possibility of a crush on Percy. She was baffled at the statement. Seriously? A crush on Seaweed Brain? He was her best friend! It was impossible. But yet, every time she would disagree with her own conscience, she would be taken back to the memory of seeing his eyes in the crowd of campers at his arrival from Ogygia. Relief washed through her, naturally, but she couldn't help but sense another feeling lying underneath the surface.

"Do you want to stop the private lesson that I generously offered to do?" Annabeth raised an eyebrow. She and Percy were a team; she'd help him with knowledge work, while he'd train hand-to-hand combat with her. They were the perfect team. She shut her book closed and shoved it in her canvas backpack, noting to return it to the library later. Turning back to Percy, she clicked her tongue impatiently as she awaited a response from the son of Poseidon.
Back to top Go down

you are my guiding light. [percabeth]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: