Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Light Room

Go down 
+2
annika.
Nico
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Light Room Empty
PostSubject: The Light Room   The Light Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:02 pm

The Light Room Cullen_living_room

The prided room of the entire Cabin, this light filled room is made up entirely of windows. In order to keep privacy, the members of the Light Room Can see our of their dome, but no one can see in. From the outside, their windowed walls appear to be mirrors! This doesn't stop light from entering the room, though, and Apollo seems to have a pathway to the mortal world through this room's door. It contains three couches which open up into bunk beds, fitting 6 siblings in the room, which is open to both boys and girls!

Form to Apply:

Name:

Inhabitants:

Aahz Byken
    Ella Smith
    Emma Smith
    Slot Open
    Taylor Lastname
    Slot Open

Last edited by Finnick on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

The Light Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Room   The Light Room I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 am

Name: Ellis Foster
Reason for Room Choice: Doesn't enjoy dark places (would much rather be near any source of light)
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

The Light Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Room   The Light Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:49 am

Name: Seth Flayer
Reason for Room Choice: The toll of being long-lived for a demigod is wearing on Seth, day by day. He's still sharp as the end of his whip, but he can't bear the feeling of being closed off from the world anymore. The Light Room seems to be the most "open" of Apollo's rooms, at least to Seth.
Back to top Go down
certifiedjesusfreak

certifiedjesusfreak

The Light Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Room   The Light Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Name: Mark McKinley
Reason for Room Choice: "Well, I like light...a lot...and the other rooms were all full...and kinda weird. The Lounge seems cool, but I'd really prefer this one 'cuz the Lounge is sort of empty and it seems like it'd be quieter than this one and I don't like things to be quiet, so I think it'd be really cool to be here."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

The Light Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Room   The Light Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Name: Austin Smith

Reason for Room Choice: Austin has energy and this room looks exciting and very energetic!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The Light Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Room   The Light Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:38 am

Name: Veronica 'Ronnie' Lyric
Reason for Room Choice: Ronnie is slightly Claustrophobic , and prefers to be in big spaces. She likes light, and space. She likes design, and it seems very colourful and openplanned, so she likes it.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

The Light Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Room   The Light Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Light Room
Page 1 of 1