Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

eating it anyway. [wifey & cherrie]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

eating it anyway.  [wifey & cherrie] Empty
PostSubject: eating it anyway. [wifey & cherrie]   eating it anyway.  [wifey & cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:58 pm

eating it anyway.  [wifey & cherrie] Tumblr_lxrfs0ZOBE1qi89wco4_250
ACHELLE GRACE MARCHOVI

Achelle Marchovi stabs her fork into some mushy substance that's supposed to be mashed potatos, peas (probably canned) and a type of chicken. It said breast, but it's so dark from being burnt she doesn't even know. "This is gross." she announces, before looking up to see her best friend looking miserable. "Kay," she rolls her eyes, calling her over, "You gotta quit your damn moping." Achelle probably sounds horrible, but this is her nature. She gets up from her seat, dragging Kayleigh's arm towards to where she was sitting. "Sit, okay, Kay?" she smiles, giggling at her stupid joke. She returns to her food, making strange faces—appropriate for the appearance of this mush. She shovels it in her face anyway.

Last edited by Grahamer Fluffy on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: eating it anyway. [wifey & cherrie]   eating it anyway.  [wifey & cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:37 pm

away she'd fly

Kayleigh remains far away from the cluster of campers piling over each other to get to the food. The blond did not care for the disgusting clumps of disgust, and it tasted rather bland. Then again, she rarely had an appetite. A voice called out for her name, making Kayleigh roll her eyes. She stayed silent as Achelle yanked her over and demanded things to her. "We've been through this several times, Achelle," Kayleigh began, looking up from her dirtied plate. "I hate the name 'Kay', thus why you will not be calling me that." She focused back on her food, her stomach growling for more. Kayleigh reluctantly shoveled the mush down her throat, trying to finish it before she pukes just by looking at it. "They should order pizza instead," Kayleigh murmured after sipping some milk from her glass. She knew that it'd still be quite a task to eat, after all the weight she had lost, but with pizza, Kayleigh couldn't help herself. Thinking of the food, Kayleigh became even more annoyed with her food, and pushed the plate back. "I'm full... and thoroughly grossed out," she said, wincing at the food. Kayleigh then fixed her attention on Achelle, who didn't seem to be enjoying it much either. At least it wasn't Kayleigh's picky behavior for the need to not eat the lunch. However, seeing as her stomach craved more, Kayleigh grudgingly picked up a pea and threw it into her mouth, trying not to spit the soft sphere out of her mouth and across the room.

credit to tillie @ caution

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: eating it anyway. [wifey & cherrie]   eating it anyway.  [wifey & cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, "I'll never let you go." When all those shadows almost killed your light, I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone." But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes, The sun is going down. You'll be alright, No one can hurt you now. Come morning light, You and I'll be safe and sound. Don't you dare look out your window, darling, Everything's on fire. The war outside our door keeps raging on. Hold onto this lullaby, Even when the music's gone.
safe and sound

Desiree was waiting in line to get her food. It seemed as if food here at camp was getting worse every time. She remembered when she had first arrived and wrinkled her nose in disgust at the food and Mr.D had made her do dish duty for a whole month. She always hated him and was assured that the feeling was mutual. Though after a few years of horrible tasting camp food, she figured that she had to get used to it, but she never did. To be honest, each meal was less appetizing. Sure, there was the occasional pizza night or something, but majority of the food served tasted like crap in her opinion. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. If only she was allowed to choose what foods they would eat. At least everything wouldn’t taste so damn bland. And to think that some people actually enjoyed this stuff. Especially the anorexic daughters of Aphrodite.

(crappy, I know.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eating it anyway. [wifey & cherrie]   eating it anyway.  [wifey & cherrie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eating it anyway. [wifey & cherrie]
Page 1 of 1