Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Brawl at the Mall (I, Cherrie and Mr.Papadopolis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iron-Girl

Brawl at the Mall (I, Cherrie and Mr.Papadopolis) Empty
PostSubject: Brawl at the Mall (I, Cherrie and Mr.Papadopolis)   Brawl at the Mall (I, Cherrie and Mr.Papadopolis) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:28 pm

The mall was quiet on a sunday. It was almost quiet, there were a few people lingering on there own or in small groups. Tara was on her own for the moment, sitting alone under the glass ceiling, at a cafe enjoying a latte. The young woman smiled as she eagerly sipped the drink, tilting it back and guzzling down the last few drops. Tara paid the bill, getting from her seat, working her way over to the fountain, sitting on the edge so she could gaze at her reflection in the water. A small smile graced her face, she shook her head slightly, a large shadow briefly passed above her, but she didn't seemto take notice. The shadow returned then disapeared once again, Tara got to her feet looking around, nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, she moved away from the fountain, she bumped into someone "oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down

Brawl at the Mall (I, Cherrie and Mr.Papadopolis)
Page 1 of 1