Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] Empty
PostSubject: The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]   The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:37 pm

The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] Tumblr_m24lezp49g1qcjsty_large

Alec Kieran Whalen walks into the lake listening to his ipod. On his face he has a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses, though its getting dark and he won't need them. He looks around and blinks, it was pretty empty, actually more like deserted. But its not like he really cared, he prefered when it was empty. That way their wouldn't be a lot of annoying people to bother him. He grins widely to himself at the thought, no people to bother him! It was like a dream come true.

Alec looks around for a spot to sit. After a few minutes of looking he finds the perfect spot; a large rock hidden in the darkness, it was just perfect. He walks over to the rock and sits down on it. He takes his ipod out of his pocket and sits it down on the rock next to him. He then takes his sunglasses off and carefully folds them and puts them in his pocket. Next he turns down his ipod volume, that way it would be easier to hear people.

Alec lays back on the rock folding his arms behind his head. He stares up at the sky, at the stars. It was a beautiful sight, not that he would ever say that, or admit it. Most likely he would never even talk about it with someone. It just wasn't his style, it made him seem weak and nerdy. The exact oposite of what he wanted. He worked hard building his image, and he wasn't going to let something stupid like that ruin it. He would make sure of it.

-Excuse the weird title, I couldn't think of anything but it works.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]   The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:39 pm

«---------- adelaide scarlet browning«
The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] Tumblr_m2oguqzZSr1qd8m2uo1_500
----------------------

----------------------

Adelaide was walking around camp in the dead middle of night when she came across the lake. She saw a figure reflected on the water and decided to start a conversation with whoever it was. She was just feeling chatty today, and a new friend wouldn’t hurt. As she approached the figure, she saw that it was a boy, around her age. She walked towards the boy, “Hey there.” She said quietly, not wanting to be overheard. Adelaide wasn’t feeling tired at all, it might’ve been the coffee she drank only a few hours before. She was feeling too tired to even sit there and sing so she just decided to drink a cup of coffee. It seemed as if she had made a mistake by doing that.

-this is what happens when I post before I feel like it.-
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]   The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Alec hears the sound of someone else at the beach, and tries to block it out. Then he hears the person talking to him. He sits up, and pauses his ipod. He then turns to face the girl. Wow she was pretty, really pretty. His mind starts to imagine all of the possiblities that could happen. He had a lot of ideas, the question was how far would he get? He was hoping to get pretty far. He would start off by suggesting something like a little uh, well I think you can figure it out.

To start things off, Alec flashes the girl a nice big cocky grin. "Hey babe I'm Alec. Whats your name?" he asks her. He then kind of stares at her, still grinning. His mind still thinking of the possiblities. He hoped that he wouldn't get slapped, he hated when that happened.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]   The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Adelaide didn't know what to do. Should she slap him? Should she stomp off? Should she just ignore him? Or, should she just be nice and sit down? Maybe it was his way of saying 'hi'. Or maybe he was joking. Probably. It probably didn't help that he was probably sleep deprived. Man, she was saying 'probably' so much. Adelaide sat down on a rock beside him, not really feeling cold.

She took off her jacket and held it in her hands, looking out, the moonlight barely illuminating the lake. It was quite beautiful, and something she didn't always see. It was a full moon tonight, and because she wasn't that superstitious, it was an amazing sight. She smiled back lightly, completely oblivious to his thoughts. "Hey, I'm Adelaide." she said softly.

She didn't notice how his eyes glinted in this arrogant way, and how his cocky grin pretty much told most people that he was thinking of many things that would scare girls off. Especially ones that were superstitious. She was completely oblivious, and needless to say, that wasn't all that great. Being oblivious had it's downsides. It had major downsides, and she was undoubtedly, unaware of that. It was quite ironic.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]   The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Alec grins widely to himself, as she sits down next to him on the rock. He looks over at her, as he thinks. He had made it this far, now just to make it even farther. He always hoped to make it farther, it was just a waist of time and effort, if he never made it anywhere. Already he was thinking of all the possiblities. Hopefully they would be good. He was so distracted thinking that he almost missed her saying his name. Luckily, he managed to catch her saying it.

"Adelaide? That's a cool name"he says softly. Complimenting, that was always a smart thing to do. It just helped his cause, girls liked to be complimented. He had learned that from experience. "Mind if I call you Addie?"he asks her. It was the first thing he could think of, and it did work. Plus nicknames were always easier, and well yeah.

Alec then takes his headphones off, and sets them next to him. While he's at it he always turns of his ipod. He then repositions his body, so his facing her. "What do you like to do for fun?"he asks her. He had an idea where he wanted to go with that, and he hoped it would work.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]   The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Adelaide could feel the soft breeze hit her skin. She could smell the scent of sea water. She didn't look at him directly, but she could tell that he liked the train a lot. She could tell by the frame in the corner of her eye. Adelaide shifted her position a bit, so that she was half facing the boy, and still looking out at the lake. The lake glinted in the moonlight, and it was barely enough to illuminate them two. Adelaide smiled at his suggestion for a nickname. "Sure, it doesn't matter, really." she said, smiling lightly at the boy. She yawned a bit, suddenly feeling a bit hungry. "Hm, I don't know. I just do whatever I feel like doing." she said, unaware of the possible things that would run through the boy's head at her comment.

I'm so sorry, I know this is nothing compared to Ninja's post, and like, I'm wasting your efforts to post 3 paragraphs, and sdhjkfad I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]   The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Alec pulls his legs up to his chest, and loosely wraps his arms around them. He stills watches her, and keeps grinning. This was actually pretty nice if he thought about it. Except of course, thats not even the point. He rubs the side of his head and looks at her. He heard her answer and blinks, what was he supposed to say?

"How would you like to help me find something you like to do?"he suggests to Addie. Alec then waits for her reply. Hopefully, she got some idea of what he meant. If not he'd have to think of another plan. He didn't want to just come right out and say it. She didn't seem like the type to take that so easily, and he'd just end up getting slapped.

--Don't worry. It's fine I like posting.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]   The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:23 pm

"And how would you do that?" she asked him, completely oblivious to his attempts to get her in his pants. It wasn't like she would if he asked her directly, anyways. She was completely innocent, and she liked things that way. Her innocence was completely blocking off his perverted references, and Adelaide just sat there, in a tank top and shorts. Her orangish hair was tied up at the side, and her curls bounced off her right shoulder. Adelaide toyed around with her camp necklace, looking out past the water.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]   The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Alec mentally facepalms. How was she so oblivious? So innocent? He didn't know it was even possible to be so oblivious and innocent. Anyways this just made the whole thing that much harder. Now what was he supposed to do? He sighs and thinks of possible ideas.

He finally decides to just say it, well not directly but pretty directly. "Let me give you a hint"he says softly. "It starts with a S and ends with an x"he says to her. He then scoots away a bit, and waits. Please don't slap me. Please don't slap me. He really hoped that she wouldn't slap him. Though he was taking a major risk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]   The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jerk and the nice one. [Cherrie]
Page 1 of 1