Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fight, make up and love [cherrie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Empty
PostSubject: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_m46upclMBi1rnw2lho1_500
Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Hammer_by_Lozzanator~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Hammer_by_Lozzanator
//We say 'YEAH!' with fists flying up in the air
Like we're holding onto something that's INVISIBLE there
Cause we're livin' at the MERCY of the PAIN and the FEAR
Until we DEAD, it FORGET, it let it ALL disappear
\\

Kyle stood by his cabin, looking out at the courtyard for any sign of his girlfriend, Sutton, the co-cabin leader for the Hera cabin. He was going to try and catch her to talk if he could find her before curfew struck and the harpies came out. He ran a hand through his hair, already dressed to go to bed in his white undershirt and basketball shorts. He sat on the rail of the Athena cabin, looking up at the moon shining light down on the courtyard. He sighed, looking around one last time before deciding he was about to go in for the night and look for Sutton in the morning.

//Waiting for the end to come~
Wishing I had strength to stand~This is not what I had planned
It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] 123327_o

Sutton had just come back from trianing, and spotted Kyle. Sutton smiled and walked over. She hadn't seen him in forever. "Hey Kyle!" she said, hugging him. Sutton noticed that he was a bit sweaty, and spotted the basketball in his hand. "So you've been playing a bit of basketball?" she asked him, genuinely curious. Sutton had missed him over the past few weeks. They should go out for dinner again sometime soon. She missed talking to him. He always brought in humor. He also made her feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_m4e2i5gu7U1rrjfhto1_r1_250
Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Hammer_by_Lozzanator~~~KYLE « » STORM~~~Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Hammer_by_Lozzanator
\\

Kyle nodded to her question, but wasn't in the mood to kiss her a greeting like me usually might. He shifted on his feet, dropping the basketball a couple times. He had to choose his words carefully because he knew Sutton could be touchy and he didn't want this to turn out ugly, though it very well could. He took a deep breath. "Sutton, uhm... Well, I see you around sometimes with a cabin leader, uh, Will..." he began, realizing this was harder than it seemed. "I...I don't like you hanging out with him, you spend a lot of time with him, it feels like he is trying to steal you," He told her, getting it off his chest.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Sutton's eyes narrowed at his comment. She was barely able to conceal her rage. "I can talk to anyone I want to." she growled. She wasn' happy at his little request, and she wasn't going to ever bother following it. He wasn't in charge of her. She was in charge of herself, and just because he was her boyfriend didn't mean that he could command her to do anything he wanted her to do. She turned on her heels, walking back to her cabin, not even letting him talk to her. Even if he did, she wouldn't listen. She wouldn't listen at all. She would block him out completely. That's how she lived.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_m4a5z7KuK81rwvqgyo1_500
\\

Kyle watched her walk away, and as soon as she shut her door, he picked up the basketball in one hand, reared back, and threw it as hard as he could into the forest. A loud crack echoed into the air as a huge limb of the tree fell. Kyle made a noise of irritation before yelling, "Then we're done!!" and storming into his cabin and slamming the door, not really sure whether Sutton heard or not. Undoubtedly half the camp probably did.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Sutton slammed her door shut. She sobbed in her pillow, and ignored the voices out her room. She sobbed, muttering profanities. Sh couldn't stay mad, though. She suddenly missed him, and she missed being in his arms. She missed his scent. She stood up, groggily. Sutton took a ziplock bag, full of a certain green substance. She rolled some of it up, and lit it up. It let out a strange scent, something even worse than the normal cigars that she used when she was depressed.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_m4a5z7KuK81rwvqgyo1_500
\\

Kyle woke up the next morning with wet cheeks from crying himself to sleep. Yes, men cry, deal with it. He sat up, sniffling, bringing himself to get out of bed and brush his teeth, but didn't even bother with his hair or his clothes. He dragged himself over to the window. It looked like early afternoon. He wiped his face of any left over trace of tears and brought himself outside, almost burned by the light. He went over to the Hera cabin, where he knew he was unwelcome. He knew, though, he had to apologize or else he wouldn't be able to get over himself. After all, he still loved her with all his heart. He sniffed again, and entered. The smell hit him almost immediately, and he knew what the source was, though he don't know how it had gotten into camp. He ran through the cabin and found Sutton's room, pushing open the door.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Sutton had only fell asleep half an hour ago. The rolled up 'cigar' was still in her hand, and the room didn't smell of her usual Chanel no.5 perfume. It smelled of something that Sutton often smelled at parties. It wasn't pleasant, and she looked like a horrible mess. There were multiple empty bottles of vodka, whiskey, and beer. It was like she raided a bar. Sutton didn't even feel bad about her drug abuse. She wasn't addicted, but she usually mixed the two with pain killers. She had opened the bottle, only to find that none was left. The small bottle was still lying oncthe hardwood floor, as if she had taken the pills. She knew it wasn't smart, but she didn't have E with her, neither did she have Sprite ir purple cough syrup, so she would have to deal with the 'cigars' and the alcohol. She still had a whole safe full of Vodka. She has enough to last her a whole month.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_m4a5mctSg51rwvqgyo1_500
\\

Kyle's heart froze as the smell of alcohol made his eyes water, and the sight made him cry anyway. Sutton was sprawled out on her bed with empty bottles all around. Kyle's head became light and he knew he would have to get out soon. He stepped over bottles to get to Sutton's bed. Kyle picked her up, finally having a use for his muscle in some way, and carried her out of the cabin, away from the horrid smell and influence of the alcohol, and into the Hephaestus cabin. He laid her down on his bed, seeing her, he decided it would be best to clean up. He stripped down and put on fresh boxers then walked into the restroom and wet down a washcloth. He walked over to a sleeping Sutton, probably sleeping heavily because of everything she had, and began to scrub her face, trying to clean her up a bit.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Sutton stirred, mumbling something about alcohol and meth. She resorted to drugs, so what? Sutton opened her eyes, her vision was blurred, and the red tint in her cheeks told that she was still drunk. She smiled, smelling the familiar scent of Kyle. She looked up, not recognising the ceiling. Her's was painted light purple. When did ut become plain white? She buried her face into a pillow that she didn't realize was someone else's.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_m4a5mctSg51rwvqgyo1_500
\\

Kyle watched as Sutton stirred a bit, murmuring. He set the washcloth on the table next to his bed. He shook his head, kissing Sutton's forehead. "Baby, wake up," he said. He regretted ever yelling at her, and he hoped she would forgive him. What if she held it against him though? The thought scared him. He sat on the bed next to her, softly brushing her cheek with the back of his hand. "You okay?"

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Sutton groggily got up, completely disregarding Kyle. She took a few steps before she crashed to the ground, practically yelling for her weed drunkenly. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily. She then fell asleep again, a small devious smile on her face, but tears rolling down her cheeks. She was a complete mess, and everyone knew not to bother Sutton when she was wasted, because they were going to have to endure her complete and utter bi-polar behavior.

She didn't notice Kyle there at all. She was too occupied. She also needed more water. Sutton had pills in her alcohol cabinet, but they weren't prescribed for her. They were prescribed for her mother. She had stolen it from her mother a while ago, before she had gone to camp. Just in case she needed it. But she never found a use for this. She had loved Kyle, but he probably hated her right now. He probably replaced her with a better girl. A girl that wasn't a half druggie. A girl that was nice, with strawberry blonde hair and tanned legs.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_m49i3ytnP41r1vwv1o1_500
\\

Kyle kneeled next to Sutton, now convinced that she was out cold. He leaned against the wall, thinking of what to tell her, now that she wasn't listening and he was comfortable speaking. "Sutton...I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted you to end up like this. It was stupid of me to tell you who to hang out with. I was just jealous. And now..." he paused and looked down at Sutton. ] "Look where that's gotten me." he put his head on his knees as a tear flowed down his cheek, now to choked up to talk.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Sutton muttered profanities drunkenly, noticing that Kyle was talking to her. She was smiling sadistically. Sutton opened her eyes, still half asleep. Her eyes were bloodshot, and she didn't look like her normal healthy self anymore. She looked over into his eyes, her hand cupping his cheek. She snorted, "Pathetic." she said. Though a few seconds later, it seemed as she had changed her mind. "It's not your fault. It was mine." she said, bursting into tears. This was what most people feared. They feared Sutton McKinney drunk and butthurt.

The girl closed her eyes, almost falling asleep again, but rummaging through her pockets for a certain 'cigar' that she had stuffed in her pocket before passing out. She took it out, hands shaking and grabbed her lighter, not being able to light it, she banged her head against the wall, curling up in a ball and crying.

The girl's usually shining blonde hair was now a dull, flat color. She had dark circles under her eyes, and she longed for his touch. She wanted to hug him, that was it, but she didn't. He would probably push her away and call her a freak. She felt like throwing up, and grabbed the plastic wastebasket, throwing up into it multiple times. Her body was desperately trying to get rid of the alcohol in her system, but she had been drinking for at least 5 hours non-stop. It would take a while.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_m49i3ytnP41r1vwv1o1_500
\\

Kyle listened to her words, shocked that she had heard his. It's true, he was pathetic and he knew it. He crawled over to her, snatching the horrid cause for her current state out of her hand, quickly throwing it in the toilet and flushing it. "Come on baby, you need to get cleaned up," He said, kneeling next to her again. He held back her hair as her system tried to get rid of the horrible things she had been drinking.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Sutton nodded and got up, walking slightly drunkenly to the washroom. She was better, but a shower would probably wake her up the most. Sutton closed the door, and locked it and started running the water. [timeskip] Sutton stepped out of the shower, tying her hair up and re-dressing herself. She was wearing a t-shirt and Nike running shorts. She felt better, but her head pounded slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_m4ig3r5Dny1qejskeo1_r1_250
\\

Kyle listened to the shower until it stopped. Sutton emerged soon after looking better than she did about an hour or two ago. He stood up, facing her looking down at his feet. He first collected his words then began to speak. "Listen, Sutton. I didn't mean anything I said yesterday. At all. I don't want to break up with you, I-I love you," He choked up a little but continued. "If you want to break up with me, that's fine. Thanks for the fun times," he said, meeting her eyes for a split second, but looking away painfully.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_lxemco0hjO1r5ruse
    Sutton hugged him, burying her face in his chest. “I love you too. Please don’t leave.” She whispered. Well, if he hadn’t found her, she would still be drinking and smoking pot until Avery knocked on her door and started to yell at her that she was being a whiny bish. But he had found her and took care of her, as if nothing ever happened, and she was grateful for that. She had nightmares last night of him being brutally murdered, and she wasn’t there to do anything. She had woken up and started to drink. And drink. And drink. It seemed as if her mind was telling her that he wasn’t going to wait forever. He probably wasn’t. But out of all those girls out there, he chose her, and that puzzled her.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_m4957wONd01rvhd20o2_250
\\

Kyle hugged her tightly, not wanting to ever let go, but he did, knowing he had to. He pressed his forehead against hers. "I won't leave." he said, taking both her hands in his. "I won't ever leave. Because you're awesome," he smiled. Looking into her eyes, he felt a longing in his chest. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to be there for her every time she was feeling down.

"So, you feeling up to get something to eat?" he asked her.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_lxepnhlti51r5ruse
    Sutton smiled at the idea. "Sure, I'm feeling hungry. I missed dinner last night." she said, looking into his eyes. The girl played around with his hands, feeling the need for some Aspirin. She hated hang overs, but spending time with him made it all worthwhile. Sutton hoped that they could go back to normal, mostly because this was their first fight. But they had to fight sometime, right? That was supposed to make a healthy relationship and crap.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:49 pm

Fight, make up and love [cherrie] Tumblr_m4e6wjtrmT1r41juho4_500
\\

Kyle nodded, and began to walk outside. He stopped abruptly, remembering Sutton's current physical state. He grabbed a pair of sunglasses out of a drawer. "Here," he handed them to her then continued to walk, still holding Sutton's hand. He led her out of camp boundaries and into New York. It was a busy day, and the same familiar city made him think of wanting a change in scenery. "I have a surprise for you, and you get one hint," He told her, as they carefully crossed a busy street.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Sutton smiled, running a bit to catch up. "Aw comon, you know I suck at guessing!" she protested. It was true. She could be so blind at times. Sutton interlaced her fingers with his, acting like a little girl. She wasn't in her usual attire, and she was pretty sure that nobody could recognize her. At least, not until she wanted to be found. She hadn't felt so happy spending time with anyone else in her life. And that was a fact.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:07 pm

\\

Kyle still walked with her hand-in-hand until he stopped in front of a restaurant. "Care for a french breakfast?" he asked, pulling open the door, and motioning for her to step inside as he followed behind her. As they entered the restaurant the smell was amazing. He turned to face Sutton. "Can you guess the surprise now?" he asked, reaching into his pocket and bringing out two tickets. He showed them to Sutton.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Sutton's eyes lit up as she stared at him wide eyed. "H-How on earth did you get those?" she asked him. She knew that they weren't cheap for him, and it must have taken forever to get money for that. For her, that was nothing, but for him, it must have took quite a while to get the money for that. Much less two tickets. Sutton hugged him, and wanted to kiss him, but then realized that they were in a restaurant, and pulled back, blushing a scarlet red. But she felt guilty for yelling at him yesterday, and mentally cursed herself for even getting mad.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:28 pm

\\

Kyle hugged her back, but smirked as she blushed. "Well, I'm just gonna say it took a while and wasn't easy," he told her. He put the tickets safely back in his pocket. "I hope it's not too much trouble but the flight leaves tomorrow morning," he sounded so stupid. It was such a short notice, why couldn't he have told her earlier? Oh, right. He was mad because she hung out with a guy. He felt even stupider now.

It's outta my control
\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight, make up and love [cherrie]   Fight, make up and love [cherrie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight, make up and love [cherrie]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next