Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited Empty
PostSubject: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Axir

I had gotten to the point where my head would pop when I slammed on the brakes. I earned a few honks from cab drivers for scaring the wits out of them. I smirked and drove close to a restaurant in downtown New York.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited 316w9ok
Juliet Sims

She clutched around his waist and shut her eyes. "Best way to travel." she muttered, sure he heard her. She smiled, looking at the cab drivers yelling at them. She smirked, giving them a little wave. "So where to now, Mr. Adventure?" she asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:16 am

Axir

"Yeah it is." i stopped at a light glancing over my shoulder. "where ever you want. how bout food first though?" i said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:28 am

Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited 316w9ok
Juliet Sims

She looked at him as she spoke, "Food sounds good. You choose though. I don't normally come down here when I sneak out." she admitted to him. She shrugged, giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:46 am

Axir

I pulled up to a Chinese place downtown. Slipping my hands in to my pockets I nudged my way thought the door. The place was empty except for a few cooks and waitresses. I slipped in to one of the booths near the door. "How long have you been at camp?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 am

Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited 2d105tf
Juliet Sims

She thought for a moment, "Six years." she answered. "Six years of hell, what about you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow towards him. She was curious, sue her. She wondered if he had been there longer, of if he was still somewhat new, compared to how long she had been there.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Axir

I looked at her. "Nine. I ran away when I was seven. Not from home. From camp. A couple years later a satyr collected me." I muttered. A bell ringed. Glancing up at the door i watched as a man entered. He turned and gave me a look.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 am

Juliet Sims

She raised an eyebrow at him as the man gave Axir a look. Surprisingly, she couldn't identify what it was. He looked familiar to her for some reason, she had no clue why though.

She sighed, "If I could've made it on my own with my sister, I swear I would've run away with her. Away from..." she trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence, because usually, they would ask why she was in the foster homes in the first place, why they were orphaned. She simply didn't want to answer the questions.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Axir

I slipped my hand on to hers. "I know what it feels like to be unloved." I said. 'It was worse for a child of Hades.' i thought. The man had slipped in to a booth behind us. I took the knife off the table and reversed the grip. "I dont like that guy" i muttered. looking at him. When he blinked his eyelids went sideways... Wait . Sideways? like a lizard? I shook my head to clear thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Juliet Sims

She looked at him for a moment. 'As an orphan?' she wondered in her mind. She looked at him as he took the knife. "I don't think you need to.." she looked at the guy. he had blinked sideways. "What the hell?" she murmured under her breath. "Um.. Ax..." she trailed off, getting ready to defend herself if needed. That is, if this thing brought trouble.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Axir

I glanced around and stood up. I drew back and threw my knife as the waitress came back in the room. Good news: knife struck home. Bad news: The beast's blood went everywhere. and the waitress was covered in it. I grabbed Juilet's hand "Run." i said sprinting to the door.

OCC: i feel like crap for not posting sooner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited   Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just this once.. Everybody lives! Ft. The Girl Who Waited
Page 1 of 1