Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ] Empty
PostSubject: The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ]   The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:14 pm

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then ,
and just let them out

The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ] Tumblr_lj7l8w5bol1qdq6eso1_500
The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ] Tumblr_m1z986i0VT1r9ci8go1_500

Cole Dafydd Llewellyn
Son of Poseidon

Running a hand through his shoulder length brown hair, Cole contemplated an argument that his siblings had been yelling at each-other this morning. It was quite pointless really, just something about whether they would be able to navigate a old fashioned ship faster then a high-tech submarine could.

Five minutes of this, Cole had got dressed and left his cabin without delay.

The son of Poseidon was wearing cargo shorts and his orange camp shirt, not looking any different then any other camper. Wearing sandles also, so he could let the cold and refreshing water pass through his toes. Grented; it was only Spring, yet the temperature was quite high, with only a light breeze that ruffled his hair.

Seeing as his flesh and blood was in contact with the water, this meant that he had weak control over the waves that lay before him, only being able to control a few metres and nit the under-currents. The British boy didn't think this was such a problem as he moved his right hand back and forth, moving the rapids yet not too violently. Just enough to make the fish swim closer to the bank, as if thinking they could find small water-insects to feed on.

Cole just stood there with his raised arm, looking as if he was waiting. He didn't know what he waiting for though. Maybe he was waiting for a beginning. Maybe he was waiting for an end. Maybe he was just waiting for a resolution. A call of truce. It didn't matter what he was waiting for, and whether it would come or not. Je was just...waiting for something.

Cole didn't turn when he heard the sound of something advancing him from behind. No doubt it kust be a camper, seeing as hardly any monsters ever had the capability to pass the group of mad and crazy campers and actually get in. Cole didn't know who it could be, yet he didn't let his ADHD or curiosity get the better of him. He remained as still as a statue.

I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I’m ok
But that’s not what gets me
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ]   The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Felix Haywood

The grass was green, flowers were starting to spring up, and Felix was a happy guy. Now, it was a well known fact that children of Demeter were fans of the outdoors, but Felix took a special joy in nature that he could rarely find elsewhere. Winter... Winter was fun. Skiing, hot chocolate, sledding, snowball fights, all of that was cool (literally) but everything outside that was usually green was dead - well, with the exception of pine trees, but who cares about pine trees? Other than at Christmas, of course, around Christmas it's all about the pine trees. Unless you don't celebrate Christmas, then you never really care about pine trees.

Anyway, Felix was a happy guy. The weather was warm enough to go swimming today and that meant that Felix was going swimming. Normally, he would choose to go to the lake and that was precisely why he had chosen to go to the beach. He liked to try out new things, and he was sure that a swim at the beach would be just as great as a swim at the lake. Nothing was likely to get Felix down today. The sun was shining and he was set on having a good day.

Padding down the way to the beach with a towel slung over his arm and in swim gear, Felix couldn't help but smile as he headed toward the water. He had been wanting to go for a swim for quite some time now - not just in a swimming pool, he just couldn't get the same kind of satisfaction at a swimming pool - and today was the perfect day. Breaking into a wider grin and a sprint as the water came into his view, Felix got tunnel vision as he stared at the waves splashing against the sand. The sand crunched beneath his feet and a feeling of exhilaration overcame him as he ran. With a gleeful woop, he splashed into the water and got in a few metres before diving beneath the surface.

After swimming around a little bit, he waded around a bit and then spotted a guy standing not too far from the water. Realizing that the guy had probably witnessed him practically leaping and flinging himself into the water, he submerged his head for a moment before it bopped up a moment later and he waved at the camper.

(( BAHAHA, I'm sorry if this is an awkward post to reply to. oTL ))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ]   The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:49 pm

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then ,
and just let them out

The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ] Tumblr_lj7l8w5bol1qdq6eso1_500
The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ] Tumblr_m1z986i0VT1r9ci8go1_500

Cole Dafydd Llewellyn
Son of Poseidon

Maybe if Cole pretended that he hadn't noticed the boy, he would be left alone. It hadn't been hard to see or hear the other camper, seeing as he had been as loud as a ...loud person...?

Yeah...Cole wasn't good at making up metaphors quickly in his head. He wasn't even sure whether if it was a metaphor.

It was hard, however, for Cole not to go when the Demigod waved at him. It didn't help that Cole was a nice and kind person, underneath all that pain and stubborn. He wasn't able to stop himself from groaning internally and waving half heartedly at the boy.

But, Cole had waved with the hand that he had been controlling the water with and hadn't broke the connection with the water and his mind. This meant that about a tonne of water fell on the boy. Crap.

I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I’m ok
But that’s not what gets me
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ]   The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Felix Haywood

Felix wasn't entirely sure what to think when the tonne of water dropped on top of him. He stayed underwater for a few moments, eyes closed and wondering if he should be offended or not. Was he supposed to attack back? He wasn't really sure if he wanted to, Demeter wasn't one of those blood-thirsty cabins so he didn't really feel a need to protect his honour and dignity. Besides, he would get creamed by any big three kid if he tried anything. Unless he tried to wrestle with him, then he would probably win, but wrestling wasn't really an enjoyable past time for him.

Deciding he didn't really care that the water had splashed down upon him, he surfaced. Well, actually, he was a little stung considering the fact that he was no son of Poseidon and getting hit by ten gazillion gallons of water wasn't exactly the most pleasant experience in the world, but hey, no tough feelings. And yeah, you know, getting a bunch of water dumped on you right after you waved at someone is a little disorienting but Felix didn't mind, not at all.

He blew a few bubbles in the water for a moment before swimming over to the beach and then stumbling over his feet a little bit as he made his way to the other guy. He paused a few safe feet away and examined him a little warily. "Okay, well, in case you misunderstood or something, that wave was not a rude or offensive gesture and I was not challenging you in any way," Felix said, expression a little bemused. What a ridiculous situation to be caught in. "I wasn't ridiculing you or anything." He added for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ]   The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The British-boy who waited [ Crispy ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: