Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Can Hestia actually have friends? [Nico]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Can Hestia actually have friends? [Nico] Empty
PostSubject: Can Hestia actually have friends? [Nico]   Can Hestia actually have friends? [Nico] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:05 am

Can Hestia actually have friends? [Nico] Tumblr_lyzebnk9Xe1rossvlo1_500
hestia,
          Hestia sat at the hearth of the Camp like she did every so often with many demigods running past, once in a while one would smile at her but mostly they'd ignore the young looking goddess. She was sitting cross-legged looking at the fire dance in front of her eyes as she recited poems and chants in Ancient Greek. Her golden hair was laced with some pink and tumbled down her back in beautiful gleaming waves. She was wearing a typical white chiton that all goddesses wore and on the top of her head was a small diamond tiara that went around her head and was laced in with her hair. The tiara itself was barely a centimetre high decorated with diamonds and platinum in the shape of flames to represents the flames of the Hearth. She felt a presence and she smiled.

"Nico di Angelo, I've missed you," she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Can Hestia actually have friends? [Nico]
Page 1 of 1