Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well...hello there. :D [nico]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Well...hello there. :D [nico] Empty
PostSubject: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Grace Wilde was jogging around the basketball courts dribbling a basketball. She was covered in a light sheen of sweat and wore a pair of workout clothes. A small duffle bag sat on the ground with a small water-bottle lay on the floor next to it, half-full.

"One more!" Grace shouted at herself, out of breath. It was three in the morning and she had no buisness being up, either. Grace did another lap around the court and then jogged to the center of the court. She stopped and sat down, untying her basketball shoes. "Now..." she sighed, "Maybe I'll just grab a Red Bull and pull an all-nighter."

A twig snapped. Grace's head swiveled around, "Hello?"

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Well...hello there. :D [nico] JamesMaslowfinishedsm
Brady l Young [son of Dionysus; god of wine, parties, and madness.]

Brady had been walking carefully, hoping to sneak around the girl shooting and take away the ball in a defensive move, but he was clumsy. As the boy drank his water-gone-grape juice, he began to get lazier, and place his feet in any spot they wished to go. His slightly-worn basketball shoes and his loose shorts didn't help his agility. Carelessly, he had stepped on a twig. Flinching, Brady turned away, half expecting to get hit with the basketball the pretty girl was holding.

Upon hearing her speak, and the empty feeling of not getting hit with a basketball, Brady opened his eyes and turned his head. "Oh, hey . . " The Dionysus boy rubbed his gang scar--the Twilight-werewolf-style tattoo--Brady took a couple steps closer to the athletic girl. Sticking out his hand, Brady grinned. "I'm Brady Young, son of Dionysus." Winking, Brady kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:30 pm

"Yeah? And I'm tired." Grace smiled and took her long hair out of it's ponytail. The air around her face was briefly filled with the smell of her shampoo. Like berries. She pulled it back up and retied the ponytail.

"Just kidding. Well...for the most part. I'm Grace Wilde." She reached out and gripped his hand with her tiny, petite one.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Well...hello there. :D [nico] JamesMaslowfinishedsm
Brady l Young [son of Dionysus; god of wine, parties, and madness.]

Brady chuckled and gasped as her small hand was practically swallowed by his large one. "You're lucky you're sweat looks so nice. Like water! I sweat wine." Through the tone in his words you could tell he was being serious, but it sounded so strange. "But . . . I'll explain that later . . ." Sighing again, to get rid of his nerves, Brady put down his bottle of watery-grape juice.

"Grace is a kickin' name, by the way," Mr. Young added, trying to hide his snicker. He always did find Grace to be a nice name, but he preferred current and flashy names. "Would you mind if I just call you Wilde? When I was in my gangs, we went by our last names."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:57 pm

"Sure. Go ahead." Grace said with a smile. She showed her white teeth when she smiled. "So what are you doing up at this late hour?" Grace inquired, getting up and walking over to her duffle bag, where she grabbed her bottle of Fiji water and unscrewed the cap. She lifted it to her lips and swallowed a few mouthfuls. Grace put the cap back on the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Brady wiggled his eyebrows at Grace when she agreed to let him call her Wilde, then reached for his own athletic bag. Pulling out a basketball and burying his weapon deeper into the bag, Brady leaned closer to Grace. "I've leaving camp. Every so often it gets too stuffy around here, so I leave for a while. I'm good at handling myself on the streets. Plus, I have my nun-chucks. And a shield. It's pretty easy to survive in New York with that kind of protection." Chuckling, Brady kicked his bag lightly. A puff of smoke lifted from it and Crackle poked her purple head out of the Dionysus boy's bag. As he finished up talking, Brady began to dribble. "And I've already talked to Dad about it. I've got 36 hours of freedom until he sends out the harpies to look for me." Dribbling between his legs, Brady's smile widened. "You can come to, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Grace's eyes widened. Finally, someone who could teach her how to deal with life on the streets. 'Of course, I don't know if he's a rapist or something,' she thought with a smile. Brady didn't look like a rapist.

"Well...even though I don't really know you, I think we should go out to a club. 'Cause I need to have some fun and stay awake. I'm an insomniac, you see." She said with a grin as she pulled her iPod out of her bag and plugged an earphone into one ear. She scrolled through her song list and picked, 'Too Much Time On My Hands,' by Styx. Ironically, enough.

"I'm just going to go change and shower."

((Let's pretend it's eleven or so. :D Shall we?))
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:54 am

Brady nodded before rushing off. If he was going to run away with a girl, he might as well look his best. The clothes he had been wearing were supposed to give him an edge when dealing with the gangs in Manhattan. It wasn't the safest city around, and if people thought they could mug you, they wouldn't hesitate. The clothes he had changed into fit the occasion of running away with a pretty girl much better than his previous athletic clothes, though, even though they weren't as safe, or as easy to manuver around in. Still carrying his duffle bag around his shoulder, and allowing his minidragon, Crackle, to jog along Brady's side.

The way his skinny jeans moved wasn't comfortable, or pleasant to the son of Dionysus, but they looked right on him. Brady's only jacket, a loose and vintage Members Only jacket, fit him wrong, but seemed to work with his skinny jeans and Vikings T-Shirt. The whole appearance of Brady screamed "Famous Person! Lots of Money! Mug me!" but he smelled like Pheonix axe, and he looked better than he ever had.

Once he came to a stop, dropping his bag and picking up his dragon, Brady pulled out his nun-chucks and pulled on the chain. They folded up, turned into a collar, and fit perfectly around Crackle's neck. "Come on Wilde . . . " Brady sighed impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:39 am

"Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality..."

Well...hello there. :D [nico] Girl-5d64f35a97dafedd6b223fd00a254235_h

G R A C E | E L I Z A | W I L D E

Grace was running back to her cabin in a hurry. She burst in through the door and headed straight to her closet. Her brother, Sam, had been making trips into the city with her on the weekends to buy clothes and do a little shopping. The great about Sam was that he was gay. So he was a wonderful shopping.
Grace wasn't particularly worried about waking up any Morpheus kids because of one reason. There weren't any. That's why she stayed in the Hera cabin. She could stay in the Hades cabin, it was dark enough in there to sleep all the time.
Grace shook off her thoughts and grabbed her towel and headed for the showers. When she was done (ten minutes later) she ran back to her cabin as fast as she could. Her hair was still dripping wet when she grabbed her hair dryer and flat iron. 'This wasn't going to take that long,' she thought as she turned on the blow dryer.
In a matter of minutes, Grace was done with hair. Luckily for her, her hair was easy to tame and it only took a little hairspray and two products. Next, she grabbed makeup and put a little foundation on and a bit of mascara and a bit of eyeliner that cat-eyed off to the side. Just a bit. She remembered reading somewhere in a magazine that guys didn't like the whole superficial look. so she watched what she put on.
Finally, it was time for the outfit. Grace didn't have much time to pick something out, so she was smart and had thought about it in the shower. Smart girl, she thought to herself as she pulled the blue dress over her body. She grabbed a pair of black heels and a matching clutch, her phone, some money, her fake ID, and bottle of hairspray and ran out the door.
She didn't beat him, not that she figured she would, but it didn't hurt to try.

"Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to
me..."

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:40 pm

"Hey Wilde," Brady began, turning around once he heard footsteps. "Took you---oh. You look . . . Pretty." Brady began rubbing his always visible tattoo again, after having pushed up his coat sleeve. The Twilight-werewolf tattoo always have him comfort, and made him feel safe in a dangerous situation. It showed he'd been a gang leader for over 10 city gangs. Everyone that was like him had the same mark.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:45 pm

http://www.polyvore.com/grace/set?id=39877070

"Thanks. You look nice yourself. Do you have a car or something that we can take to get there?" Grace asked as she walked past him. She turned around and started walking backwards, "Or do we have to hitchhike?" Grace had only done that once. And it wasn't particularly fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well...hello there. :D [nico]   Well...hello there. :D [nico] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well...hello there. :D [nico]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: