Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Killing for Fun (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm

This was the one guy who I seemed to get along with. A chill ran down my spine as I remembered my promise to my little sister, "Promise you won't get a boyfriend and never talk to me again." she'd asked. I had told her, "Of course." Now I was trying to flirt with I guy I just met. Wow hunting changed a girl. " LOL, I guess. I'd thought you'd have hundreds of girlfriends. But I'm wrong about many things."

~Slow and Steady. Slow and Steady. How about they become really good friends first, than maybe romance?~
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:30 pm

OOC- what do you think I'm doing? trying to meet her parents?

"nope. I'm to loquacious for them. bit too talkative. leastways, when I'm around humans."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:40 pm

~I hope u were joking. Sorry. Crying or Very sad ~

"I stay in the woods most of my spare time. I don't normally like to be around people. Sort of like a Heaphestus kid. Then again my dad is a son of Heapestus so maybe that's why." I laughed a nice laugh. I laughed like I hadn't in years. I rememberthe last time I had been smiling and joking like this was when I last saw Penelope (her little sister). Theseus was bringing out the best in me. "So where are you from, Wanderer?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:43 pm

OOC-*wince* sorry. wasn't trying to be mean.

"hm. Oklahoma. and before that, Michigan, the Upper Peninsula. You?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 pm

"Bellaire Florida. Though I prefer New York. It's good to have rain and woods with pine trees." I joked. " My grandma's side of the family was from Michigan too. I went there once when I was really little. I barely remember it though." I told Theseus. He was good company. "You wanna sit down? My legs are killing me."

~It's ok. BTGW, my mom's side of the family is really from Michigan.~
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:32 pm

"Sure," I say. I sit down, putting my sword across my lap. one hand rested on the paddle in my back pocket
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:42 pm

"So? What's on your mind? I know I want to get the hell out of camp." I asked/told him. And it was true.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:44 pm

I look at her. "I don't have any ride, besides my feet, anyway."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:47 pm

"Well...I do have a motorcycle parked near camp. Maybe?" I suggested. Ripper, my bike, a black classic motorcycle I'd gotten for my 16th birthday with the birthday money dad had sent me. I loved the thing but I didn't get to use it much.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:49 pm

I sound hopeful. "does it have a working Radio?" I had some tech experience if it didn't.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:51 pm

"Ya. I made soem Heapestus kid install it for me. And it has Emo Radio on it." I said with a smile. "Let's go!" And with that I dragged him out of camp.

~TO OFF CAMPUS!! Can u make the topic please???~
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:53 pm

OOC- ok
I walk away with her. man, first day back, and I already got a date.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:31 pm

((You guys are breaking all kinds of rules. You broke the swearing rule, and you're not posting properly with correct grammar. You're also not following the four sentence rule. I'll be watching this topic.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing for Fun (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2