Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Killing for Fun (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Killing for Fun (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Allison Daren
Aphrodite
"One more word and I'll introduce you to my fist."

Killing for Fun (Open) 836_2007-avril-lavigne

I shot my arrow directly into the animal's heart. I was an animal I didn't recognize. And that was saying something. I walk over to retrieve my arrow when I heard a twig snap. I had no time to freak out, only enough to aim an arrow straight where the sound came from. I was ready for the kill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:46 pm

I walk in, then Notice a Hunter pointing an Arrow at me. I shout "At ease!" and duck.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:50 pm

I stumbled backwards before I could ajust to the sudden noise. Hunting was a quiet activity. "Sorry I thought you were game." I explained. Of course now the dude had a confused look on his face. I slapped my forehead and retreived the arrow from the animal. "What are you doing here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:54 pm

"Me? Hey, I'm just looking for trouble! I go around startling hunters all the Time, and getting shot in the face!" sarcasm dripped from my voice. "In reality, I'm wandering around, thought I'd try and meet some new people."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:01 pm

What a douche. I thought. "In the woods? Wow pathetic." I told him. This guy felt like he was going to be a pain in my a**. But I didn't really care since everyone was. "So what's your name wanderer?" I asked him as put my bow down.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:05 pm

I give a slight Chuckle. "wanderer. now that name is anything but a new one." I look at the girl. "BTW," (I actually said the letters) "I'm a joker, not a douche. as for my name, It's Theseus. Thomas, when around mortals."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:12 pm

"I'm not a mortal you idiot. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'm Allison. Daughter of Aphrodite." I muttered under my breath." Why couldn't I have been a daughter of Nyx? Or some other mysterious and cool goddess. But no. It had to be the beauty goddess.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:15 pm

"hey hey," I hold up my hands. "I didn't say you were. just saying so you know what to say in mortal company. I mean, Theseus stands out a bit more than Thomas, You know?" I heard her muttering. "hey, I kinda got the short end of the stick with Hermes, but instead of Griping, I look at the Talents my dad does have, and I utilize those. What talents do you have?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:19 pm

"Nothing that would impress her. I can hunt and charm speak. But I use the charm speaking for breaking rules." I told him. "And Theseus is cool."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:22 pm

"thanks." I think about her skill set. "well, hows your opinion towards beauty stuff... no. forget it. you probably would slap me for that..."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:26 pm

"You're right." and I did slap him. Square in the face. "But anyway. I'm emo. So natrually she hates me."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:28 pm

I wince. strong hand. "forgive me for not knowing the meaning of the word 'Emo'. would you enlighten me?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Ok, now I was ready to shoot him. thankfully I'd memorized the definition for Emo. "It means, a style of rock music influenced by punk rock and featuring introspective and emotionally fraught lyrics. Also a type of style similar to goth and punk but combining the two." I answered.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:38 pm

"ah. that would make two of us, though I'm more for Heavy Metal and the like. but hey, we have taste in music, and ol' mom doesn't appreciate. that's on her"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 pm

"Ok what century are you from?" I asked. this guy was weirding me out. Who talked like that?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:43 pm

"eh, when you wander, you don't exactly stay in touch with the slang. born in '93, by the way."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:46 pm

~ do i see a little romance or no?~

I was starting to think this guy was ok. "So what bands do you like? I love Black Veil Brides." I asked.
Back to top Go down
autumnmufinz

autumnmufinz

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:51 pm

I listened to my bare feet crunch the leaves, letting the sticks stab at my feet. I searched in the forest for peace. Or something to do. Something to do would be nice. All I found was a girl slapping some guy in the face. Holy crap. There's something to do--if I want to get slapped. I examined the girl (from a distance, of course). Obviously she was an Aphrodite girl. The makeup, the hair...it doesn't take long to notice an Aphrodite kid. It takes forever to notice a Demeter girl, like me, and realize they're from Demeter cabin. I mean, really. Plants? Why couldn't I be the daughter of somebody like, oh I don't know...Athena? Enough complaining. I like plants. They're cool. Demeter's cool. (When you're not eating breakfast. I quote: "You could have had cereal instead of a waffle.")I watched their conversation convert to heavy metal bands. Weird. I stood taller, even when I was pretty tall already for my age. I gathered up the bits and pieces of my courage and walked up to the two people. "Sup?" I said with a casual head nod.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:52 pm

OOC- up to you. if you're trying to suggest they get together. he's had 2 bad love lifes in the past, though. take it Easy.

BIC- "Them, To start. also AC/DC, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Lita Ford, Ozzy, Tesla, Def Leppard, Fields of Glass, Judas Priest, stuff like that." I see a kid walk in. "hi" back to the Girl. "did I get your name?"
Back to top Go down
autumnmufinz

autumnmufinz

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:59 pm

I shrugged. Getting a mere "Hi" wasn't going to work for me, but I dealt with it and waited until they began talking to me again. I was open to talk, if they wanted to talk to me, but I wasn't going to waste my time blabbing if they weren't going to say anything back. I leaned against a tree trunk nonchalantly, just waiting to join in.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:17 pm

"so, What's you guy's names?" I ask both people. "I'm Theseus Kirtley, Son of Hermes." to the new one.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:08 pm

~ok. :D I just thought it woudl be nice Killing for Fun (Open) 937051527 ~

Ok, one thing I could put up with was a guy about a year or two older than me. I couldn't put up with a short 12 year old with bare feet. I looked back at the dead animal. Then back at the girl. I could read people like a book. She was a Demeter. And she was probably gonna hate me for shooting animals for fun. "Hey kid. I'm Allison. Aphrodite. Let me guess, Demeter?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 pm

OOC- what's with the centered, anyway?

I looked at the new kid, who did indeed loook like a Demeter. I look back at Allison. "so..." I look at my boots, stained with the mud and dust of many roads. "what else are you interested in?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 pm

"Oh I like sleeping. And drawing. I love art. And I'm in the market looking for a boyfriend. Though your probably taken so lets change the subject." I rambled.

~sorry I liked centering.~
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:21 pm

I agree. "Sleeping is nice. although I'm technically single, I'm a bit wary because of my last two attempts at love. so please, forgive me if I don't exactly start kissing you on the first date." I chuckle, and say "lol"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing for Fun (Open)   Killing for Fun (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing for Fun (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next